NEurope
dazzybee

Nintendo being more open with their ip - Ideas

LEGO Nintendo.

And LEGO sets to go with the game.

Well, I'll be damned.

Throw some NFC in there and you have two powerhouses, Lego & NINTENDO, making their grand debut in between Disney Infinity and Skylanders.

I don't care what Serbii or Gamefreak says, a Pokemon RPG for the WIi U would sell insane amount s of copies. What is the logic again for this not happening?! "it's always been a handheld..." blah blah blah So what. Anyone have an actually, intelligent reason that makes sense why Nintendo wouldn't want o print money and get people to buy their console?"!

LEGO Nintendo.

This is a great idea. The lego games bore me a little, but they are popular, and this would be kind of amazing on both fronts!

LEGO Nintendo.

This is a great idea. The lego games bore me a little, but they are popular, and this would be kind of amazing on both fronts!

After seeing

, a Smash Bros cartoon could turn out quite well. It would create a good exposure for their IPs (especially their smaller ones) and they could plan some episodes to relate to game releases. They shouldn't stick to the Smash Bros roster, so they can include other characters as guest appearances.

A SMASH cartoon would be awesome yep! :)

Didn't Nintendo say they were going to do some animated films years ago now, a Starfox and a Kirby one or something maybe?... perhaps it was just the Kirby animated series.

There's potential for some more Nintendo movies outside of Pokemon.

A SMASH cartoon would be awesome yep! :)

Didn't Nintendo say they were going to do some animated films years ago now, a Starfox and a Kirby one or something maybe?... perhaps it was just the Kirby animated series.

There's potential for some more Nintendo movies outside of Pokemon.

A possible remake of the Super Mario movie?

Maybe not.

Here at Cavelight, we are actually considering to take pursue Nintendo with the possibility of our game Velocity Stream actually being transformed in to the new F-Zero.

What do you guys think of this idea?

If you support this, please tag #FZeroVeloStream on Twitter.

Here at Cavelight, we are actually considering to take pursue Nintendo with the possibility of our game Velocity Stream actually being transformed in to the new F-Zero.

Well, it'd actually be incredibly useful if you provided us some material so we could come formulate an opinion.

I'm looking at the article for the game on IndieDB. The game looks okay, but the only thing I can see it sort of complimenting F-Zero in any way is the futuristic theme of it. The game looks far too slow and peaceful for what fans expect from an F-Zero game.

I don't mean to offend you in any way about your game, I think it looks fine. I just think it's incredibly doubtful that converting Velocity Stream into an F-Zero game would be appealing to Nintendo or the fans who have been waiting a decade for a new game.

That Nintendo LEGO idea is fantastic! And I think not at all too unlikely, especially considering the amount of Nintendo love in Lego City.

Weirdly though, I'd be more excited for the actual LEGO than the games they could make. Just imagine a Peach's Castle LEGO set! I don't think I can even begin to imagine without possibly fainting.

That Nintendo LEGO idea is fantastic! And I think not at all too unlikely, especially considering the amount of Nintendo love in Lego City.

LEGO has considered a couple of Zelda sets through the Cuusoo program - This one and this one, however both were rejected. Although a lot of that could be due to how those sets are pretty bad, with no real focus and no consideration on parts.

However, a new one has been voted for a review - Iron Knuckle Encounter, which is much better designed, the creator has actually made it out of real bricks and it's a decent size (I also think they'll like the working door to the treasure). So it stands a much better chance to get to the stage of LEGO contacting Nintendo about it.

It's still unlikely to happen, but it's the best chance at the moment. We'll hear the answer for it in around 4 months.

Nintendo need to be the ones to contact LEGO about this though.

Mushroom Kingdom sets

Hyrule Kingdom sets

Starfox Great Fox, Arwing squadron and Andross sets.

Donkey Kong treehouse and K Rool pirate ship set

etc...

Mushroom Kingdom sets

Hyrule Kingdom sets

etc...

I'm 31 years old and I would buy each and everyone of those sets. :D

I'd be thinking a little similar to Debug - I very much like the idea/concept of your game on Wii U but is it really enough to do an F-Zero justice? Personally I think it's a great enough idea as it is, and would rather see it have exposure as it's own thing that as a judged F-Zero, if that makes sense.

Mushroom Kingdom sets

Hyrule Kingdom sets

etc...

Nintendo+Lego seem like a great idea(Lego are slowly taking over the world it seems!) especially after all the good I heard about Lego City and the work Nintendo did with it - just need to actually get round to purchasing and playing it to see for myself!

Here are the games I want to see made for the next Nintendo console by outside developers:

-Metroid (by Rocksteady)

-Nintendo VS Capcom (It will be glorious)

-A LEGO Nintendo All-Stars game :)

-A Metroidy Ice Climbers Reboot (WayForward)

-A Fire Emblem game by TellTale Games.

Do eeet.