Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Best Airline Ever?.....Westjet Christmas Miracle

Mokong

I started watching and thought the first part with the live Santa feed was all it was and thought "yeah that's pretty awesome and special, well done to that airline for making a Christmas trip that bit more personal for the kids"

Then the 2nd part came.....HOLY FRAK :o

Though the Purple Santa suit does annoy me a little :heh:

EDIT

Also had to laugh at 2:52 there's a gift marked "The Hughes Family".... I'm a Hughes....send it here, haha

I put off watching is as it's a video but after seeing someone else post it on Facebook and accidentally coming to this thread again I have it whirl. Loved it. Fantastic Christmas marketing stunt by West Jet. I had exactly the same thought as moonless about the guy with socks and underwear haha.

Heartwarming video that will do wonders for West Jet. Top effort.

I must admit I kind of disliked it. The rhyming pissed me off no end. But that aside, the whole thing isn't out of good will it's a huge advertising stunt.

I'd much rather see a company give shelter and food to homeless people.

Those were pretty much my sentiments as well.

I had exactly the same thought as moonless

Who?

I must admit I kind of disliked it. The rhyming pissed me off no end. But that aside, the whole thing isn't out of good will it's a huge advertising stunt.

I'd much rather see a company give shelter and food to homeless people.

I agree, but just because someone isn't out on the streets, doesn't mean they aren't struggling.

Christmas is tough, being able to afford to fly is tough. For example one of them asked for tickets home.

I know its a marketing stunt, but its always wonderful to see something like this happen. Whether or not they could have given these items to others or given food/shelter to others.

*shrug* perhaps I am getting far too soppy in my old age. :weep: