NEurope
ReZourceman

Hyper-Gemstone Ultra-Fish Mafia

Rummy! What happened?

I was again successful last night. Am I missing something or did Magnus go to the surface when nothing was there?

@Rummy what's the dealio. Part of me thinks he could have joined whatever alignment the person who revived him was. Was he revived using one of the recovered gems?

Top questions, to which I've got no answers as I've got no idea what's happened. I imagine my magnificence was just too great to be done without.

I was successful last night and my target was Yvonne. Nothing to add just yet except that I am miffed at not being on at the right times for gem collection :p

I too was successful. DuD, I see your thanks but no post from you. Anything from last night at all?

I don't have a power.. i'm reliant on the gems that I keep missing :(

Track me someone if you don't believe me.. it'll be a waste though.

I targeted @Mr\-Paul last night. Do you know of any reason why my power wouldn't have worked on you?

Also, are powers single use? Has anyone used the power they were given at the start twice?

Dammit, mr-paul, this is the second night where people couldn't target you!

Vote: mr-paul

You have to know something. Tell us.

So I just read my PM again and it turns out I'm immune to certain colour gemstones. Totally missed that on the first day and presumed that someone just protected me. Sorry.

DuD, I have a power, and from people's targeting/the dead people's roles, it seems like most have powers (I do). Find it very strange that you haven't. I know what kind of fish you are, and I'd have thought a fish of that nature would do something. Does your PM even allude to the potential of doing anything without visiting the surface?

DuD, if your power is something shit and ineffectual is there a reason to keep it secret?

That's why I got my shit ability out of the way.

Tried to reach Sheikah - couldn't. Anyone protect him?

So I just read my PM again and it turns out I'm immune to certain colour gemstones. Totally missed that on the first day and presumed that someone just protected me. Sorry.

DuD, I have a power, and from people's targeting/the dead people's roles, it seems like most have powers (I do). Find it very strange that you haven't. I know what kind of fish you are, and I'd have thought a fish of that nature would do something. Does your PM even allude to the potential of doing anything without visiting the surface?

Immune eh? Sounds fishy...

Is it just one colour or several? It's potentially more damaging to town if a nights targeting is wasted on you.

Well, I figured something like that was the explanation.

Remove Vote

I have it on good info that most (if not all) players have a secondary, passive ability, so it is likely mr-paul isn't the only one immune to certain colours.

I can vouch that the information I gathered on night 1 tells of a player who has two abilities. One a double vote.

Although, I don't know under which alignment a double vote would be likely to occur. Thoughts people?

You know this based on your mafia team mates?

Oh, I see where this is headed.

Nu-huh, you won't make me blabber all about how me, The Peeps and Cube are all members of the mafia, no way.

I was meant to have something of the sort, but a certain GM who'll remain unnamed totally fucked up. Don't think it's enough to explain my revival though...unless I die at the end of the day.

I don't have a power.. i'm reliant on the gems that I keep missing :(

Track me someone if you don't believe me.. it'll be a waste though.

I'm in the same boat.