N-Europe

The Cell Games II: 80/90's movie mafia

EEVILMURRAY

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I target A and end up at B, i'm pretty sure that's redirection.

Or maybe he finds out the alignment of his target's target.

Either way, let's not go assuming. We should wait for his response. He was clearly being cryptic about how he got his results (even when telling us Cube was Mafia).

Anyway...the previous things I said still apply. I think it's quite unlikely Mafia would try redirect him since the chance of his protection was high. And it would massively discredit the info anyway if there was foul play. And if I was scum but appeared innocent, I would hardly need to force the issue. I could just wait and see if he targeted me.

Anyway...the previous things I said still apply. I think it's quite unlikely Mafia would try redirect him since the chance of his protection was high. And it would massively discredit the info anyway if there was foul play. And if I was scum but appeared innocent, I would hardly need to force the issue. I could just wait and see if he targeted me.

Buuuuut if it was a PM replacement type deal, then it would seem like the perfect thing for mafia to do at that moment. Investigator outed early.

And yet, the crucial part of a PM swap theory...

Is that you would still have to say the Mafia tried to manipulate Magnus. Which I think is a bit daft - Mafia would surely assume he would be protected last night.

Anyone want a full reveal from me then?

And yet, the crucial part of a PM swap theory...

Is that you would still have to say the Mafia tried to manipulate Magnus. Which I think is a bit daft - Mafia would surely assume he would be protected last night.

Anyone want a full reveal from me then?

But there are different kinds of protection. I'd certainly say, protection from being killed is more common than protection from all powers.

Yeah, I'll take a full revvveerz.

So as it stands Sheikah lied about both his N1 target, his N3 target. There's something dodgy involving him going on with the confirmed alignment investigator. He's trying to crack on Magnus wasn't redirected/tampered with even though he targeted one person and had a result on another. His overall behavior is off.

I'll be amazed if your town.

And its taking 15 mins so far to write a character a power and 3 targets.

Mind it would take a while if you we making it up and had to make sure it was reasonable with what's been said in the thread.

So as it stands Sheikah lied about both his N1 target, his N3 target. There's something dodgy involving him going on with the confirmed alignment investigator. He's trying to crack on Magnus wasn't redirected/tampered with even though he targeted one person and had a result on another. His overall behavior is off.

I'll be amazed if your town.

I haven't lied about anything. You just lacked the sense to cotton on to what I was saying regarding N1 (pretty sure Peeps got it or at least the gist of it).

N1 I submitted to 'target no one'. I targeted no one. Ergo I 'successfully did what I set out to do', like I said. The logic is pretty water tight on that one. Funny watching you squirm over it though.

I am Phil Connors, from groundhog day. The reporter who targeted no one in the N1 writeup.

I force people to repeat the action the night before by trapping them in a time warp. Therefore N1 I have no function so I targeted no one.

There is a good point to my power. And part of the reason I didn't want to reveal it as I could catch Mafia out. If the person I target is forced to re-target a player who is now dead then they will be roleblocked.

This could be useful if I target, say, the N2 killer on N3. Since the Mafioso could no longer target the person they targeted the night before (since they were now dead) then that player would instead be roleblocked. If the player I targeted comes out saying they are roleblocked, I know there is a good chance they targeted the person that was killed the night before. And if they haven't already revealed by this point that they targeted the dead guy last night then it's pretty damming that they're Mafia.

N2 I targeted Yvonne who confirmed to bring targeted.

N3 I targeted Dedede. Dedede has not said what has happened yet.

So, to summarise:

You KNOW I did nothing on N1 as the writeup confirmed it. The Mafia DID kill on N1. So tell me - given I was useless on N1 due to the way my power works, isn't it incredibly strange that I would not be used to kill?

N2 Yvonne confirmed my power, strengthening the above point since you know I'm telling the truth about my power

N3 Dedede has said nothing about yet.

As far as I'm concerned anyone with a vote left on me after reading this is either slow of mind or Mafia.

So Diageo is lying by saying you targeted me AND Rummy is lying by saying he had to carry out his yesterday's action again?

@Diageo what information are you saying you have? I don't recall him saying he tracked me

If the same thing happened to Rummy then one of two things has happened:

- Someone has been manipulated

- Mafia have a similar role

Think about it DuD, why would I lie? My target KNOWS what happens to them - as confirmed by Yvonne. So why would I say I didn't target them when they will know what happens to them?

I have also re-checked with EEVIL and he says I definitely targeted Dedede.

I specifically got that Sheikah targeted DuD. Through the shadows as well.

And Sheikah, you are hardly confirmed as town. The more you blabber on about it, the more it screams "Mafia that appears good".

Ok, found this.

And you don't think seeing things 'through the shadows' discredits your information in the slightest?

Come on. It seems pretty clear you've been fucked with.

Also obviously -

@DuD were you kept in a time warp? If not then you know I did not target you.

Or that's not your power

There's too many things against you say the moment for my liking..

If you flip Mafia, we've got a very healthy lead and it clears up the confusion somewhat..

If you flip town, it'll not really clear things up but we'll at least have some better idea about what's going on.

Or that's not your power

There's too many things against you say the moment for my liking..

If you flip Mafia, we've got a very healthy lead and it clears up the confusion somewhat..

If you flip town, it'll not really clear things up but we'll at least have some better idea about what's going on.

Definite Mafia or incompetent townie here. Just remember this.

It is my power - no one else has come forward to say they caused the time warp on Yvonne. And Yvonne already admitted something about knowing it was my power or something (will dig out quote if necessary).

N1 also says it was a reporter who did nothing (which Phil Connor is) and again no one has come forward to say it is them.

Of course Groundhog Day will be about making people do something over again. Don't be absurd to suggest otherwise.

Your argument is weak just like your play. DuD to be checked out tonight.

I just realised from what I know about Sheikah's power that it couldn't possibly have a useful effect on N1 unless there is another component to it.

Yvonne must have known it was me.

I believe you commented on my dumb play in Peep's insane mafia when I pegged you as mafia.. and would you believe it.. you were eventually lynched and were confirmed mafia.

(Surely that was your dumb play?)

So again at this point D4, not very far into the game, you have:

Been really awkward about your N1 target, if indeed you haven't lied about it.

Either lied about your N3 target or for your story to check out both Diageo and Rummy have both lied? seems a bit odd that Mafia would blatantly work together in the ham thread.

You've tried convincing us Magnus wasn't redirected when he targeted one person and ended up at another.

You keep on posting how your confirmed town, to the point its annoying.

I can't think of anything else at the moment, but as I said inn the other game, I'm entitled to my vote. My vote is against you. it's for the reasons above.

Come back with whatever cheap insults you like, this won't be turned into a 3 page back and forth to get you off the hook like you did in the last game.[/Discussion]

I believe you commented on my dumb play in Peep's insane mafia when I pegged you as mafia.. and would you believe it.. you were eventually lynched and were confirmed mafia.

[..]

Also, and sorry for interrupting this game but, the Insane mafia is still going on..

Carry on.

So again at this point D4, not very far into the game, you have:

Been really awkward about your N1 target, if indeed you haven't lied about it.

Either lied about your N3 target or for your story to check out both Diageo and Rummy have both lied? seems a bit odd that Mafia would blatantly work together in the ham thread.

You've tried convincing us Magnus wasn't redirected when he targeted one person and ended up at another.

You keep on posting how your confirmed town, to the point its annoying.

I can't think of anything else at the moment, but as I said inn the other game, I'm entitled to my vote. My vote is against you. it's for the reasons above.

Come back with whatever cheap insults you like, this won't be turned into a 3 page back and forth to get you off the hook like you did in the last game.[/Discussion]

You just broke the rule of talking about Mafias when they're not over. Very naughty, especially considering you don't know what you're talking about.

It's a shame because I thought you would stand down when presented with logical explanations to your questions.

In my mind there are only two options here. You are either town yet failing to listen to my fairly confirmed actions that I did on the first couple of nights (confirmation of my N1 activity in writeup, confessions of what happened to other players, the fact no one else has claimed to have done the things I said I did or the fact my character perfectly coincides with the role I claim to have).

The other is that you are Mafia, and being very aggressive and setting yourself up for some bad stuff should I flip/be killed at some point.

I think I will leave it here on this matter. Now everyone knows all there is about me. So really I've got nothing more to say.

Anyway, until we hear from Magnus, I'm still convinced that Sheikah is naughty. Vote : Sheikah

@EEVILMURRAY, my vote here was missed.

I haven't lied about anything. You just lacked the sense to cotton on to what I was saying regarding N1 (pretty sure Peeps got it or at least the gist of it).

N1 I submitted to 'target no one'. I targeted no one. Ergo I 'successfully did what I set out to do', like I said. The logic is pretty water tight on that one. Funny watching you squirm over it though.

I am Phil Connors, from groundhog day. The reporter who targeted no one in the N1 writeup.

I force people to repeat the action the night before by trapping them in a time warp. Therefore N1 I have no function so I targeted no one.

There is a good point to my power. And part of the reason I didn't want to reveal it as I could catch Mafia out. If the person I target is forced to re-target a player who is now dead then they will be roleblocked.

This could be useful if I target, say, the N2 killer on N3. Since the Mafioso could no longer target the person they targeted the night before (since they were now dead) then that player would instead be roleblocked. If the player I targeted comes out saying they are roleblocked, I know there is a good chance they targeted the person that was killed the night before. And if they haven't already revealed by this point that they targeted the dead guy last night then it's pretty damming that they're Mafia.

N2 I targeted Yvonne who confirmed to bring targeted.

N3 I targeted Dedede. Dedede has not said what has happened yet.

So, to summarise:

You KNOW I did nothing on N1 as the writeup confirmed it. The Mafia DID kill on N1. So tell me - given I was useless on N1 due to the way my power works, isn't it incredibly strange that I would not be used to kill?

N2 Yvonne confirmed my power, strengthening the above point since you know I'm telling the truth about my power

N3 Dedede has said nothing about yet.

As far as I'm concerned anyone with a vote left on me after reading this is either slow of mind or Mafia.

That all sounds a bit weird to me. Its a strange power if true (not disputing that you're not that necessarily, and not all that helpful at all. Only if you target the person who killed. If you're town of course. You are essentially a redirector....

It is not incredibly strange AT ALL. If I was on a mafia with you, there is no way I would let you kill on the first night.

In my mind there are only two options here. You are either town yet failing to listen to my fairly confirmed actions that I did on the first couple of nights (confirmation of my N1 activity in writeup, confessions of what happened to other players, the fact no one else has claimed to have done the things I said I did or the fact my character perfectly coincides with the role I claim to have).

I think you are misspeaking here.

How is you claiming to be a reporter proof that you are a reporter and thus how are your actions confirmed in the write up? The fact that no one else has come forward isn't relevant.

Why not ReZ? If I couldn't do anything else N1, why wouldn't I kill?

You guys know I didn't use my move on a day there was a kill (N1), And that I used my move on Yvonne N2, on a night when clearly someone wasn't successful. So you at least know for sure I have not killed either N1 or N2. Combined with me full revealing and having a town verdict I really find it odd that people think to question me over others here.

Regarding your last point - how about it is proof because if someone else was a reporter they would say so? Or it is basically proof in that my ability - making people do the same thing again is almost certainly going to belong to Phil Collins from groundhog day - who IS a reporter?

It's all conjecture though. Don't you think its strange that mafia would redirect the investigator to you?

Anyway, this isn't gaining any traction, so I guess no one else has anything. Someone should do a list of claims;

ReZ - Unrevealed.

DuD - Goblin King (Jailkeep or roleblocker?)

Sheikah - Groundhog Dude - Repeat previous action.

??? - Kevin McCallister - Redirector/roleblocker**

I think redirector, as I ended up at a second target, but did not have time to complete the action.