N-Europe

InSaN-E AsyLuM Mafia

The Peeps

Right, it seems that no one is bothered that we're probably going to lose if we don't get a lynch going.

There's probably 3 Mafia (since if there was 4, they would be half the number of players) so in a day or two we'll lose. I still think it makes most sense to lynch Moogle over Cube, but I at least want people to get active and talking

@Mr\-Paul

@ReZourceman

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Sheikah is mafia. He seems pretty dodgy to me, and every one he's pushed a lynch for has been sane. Even when they were discovered sane he continued to push for the others.

I also find it hard to believe that the person most active in instigating lynches wouldn't have been offed.

Changevote: Sheikah

I think Sheikah is mafia. He seems pretty dodgy to me, and every one he's pushed a lynch for has been sane. Even when they were discovered sane he continued to push for the others.

I also find it hard to believe that the person most active in instigating lynches wouldn't have been offed.

This post makes no sense. if I have been pushing lynches on the wrong people (like Smeagol and Magnus), then why would the Mafia kill me? As well as that I am a paranoid cop so of absolutely no threat to them.

I had pretty good reasons for pushing lynches on those two. Smeagol was some kind of redirector and we'd already had a town redirector. Magnus I wanted to lynch since there already appeared to be another tracker and voting him instead was more logical than Dedede and would deliver more information. I strongly argued we should NOT lynch Dedede who turned out sane.

ReZ or anyone else should target me tonight to confirm my role.

He does seem to be pushing lynching one of us, even though I pointed out that we do seem to be different kinds of protectors.

hMMM DURR!

Of course I'm pushing lynch on one of you. In case you haven't noticed, if we don't lynch someone today or tomorrow then we will lose.

I'm still waiting for full targets from both Cube and Moogle before deciding which one I'd prefer to lynch. Part of me thinks both may be good, but at the moment we still know very little - especially about Moogle, which makes me think he's hiding something.

I'm still waiting for full targets from both Cube and Moogle before deciding which one I'd prefer to lynch. Part of me thinks both may be good, but at the moment we still know very little - especially about Moogle, which makes me think he's hiding something.

I've already revealed my target.

He said he protects himself every night. Not really sure what to make of that to be honest.

Hmm, me neither. If that's true that is incredibly selfish play if he is town. Has anyone targeted Moogle at all past Magnus' targeting of him on the first night?

Cube, I think you're town, so I'm gonna say this...

I think you are very off with those assumptions.

I actually trust you and mr-paul the most right now. I don't think mr-paul is Mafia based on him roleblocking you - making a kill is pretty suspicious. I'm also interested in why you think Diageo as well.

Let's try and narrow down who the killer could have been last night.

Mr-Paul - roleblocked Cube - confirmed by Cube

Cube - roleblocked, so not the killer.

ReZourceman - discovered Cube is protector. Likely to be telling the truth, unless ReZ is a team mate of Cube

DuD, tracked Moogle. Moogle did target himself, so DuD is likely to be telling the truth.

Moogle - targeted himself. Unless him and DuD are in cahoots with each other (which is unlikely as DuD came out against Moogle first today) it's unlikely Moogle is the killer.

Diageo - unknown

Sheikah - claims nothing, unconfirmed.

Jimbob - reverse tracked Sheikah, says no-one targeted him. Can't be confirmed, but if the targets above are right, Jimbob's info is also right.

So for me, one of the bottom three was probably the killer.

Also, here are the powers we have of those who have died, plus the claimed powers of those still alive.

Dedede – redirector, sane,

Esequiel – roleblocker, sane

Magnus Peterson – tracker, sane

Rummy – reverse tracker, sane

Sméagol – redirector, sane

Yvonne – alignment cop, sane

Cube – protector

DuD – tracker

Jimbob – reverse tracker

Moogle – protector

Mr-Paul – roleblocker

ReZ – power cop

Sheikah – dumb cop

Diageo - ???????

@ReZourceman, we know that you had targeted DuD and Magnus, as well as Cube, who was your target the other night?

I was roleblocked last night. Which is why I'm after knowing who targeted me.

However, ReZ is clearly not the roleblocker. Similar to ReZ, I was backing Magnus because I targeted him - I believe that he was the kill target.

And @Cube can you clarify this post please? How do you know ReZ is not a role blocker at this point? And you say you targeted Magnus, but now you say ReZ was your target? (and of course Magnus was the kill target, he died :p) Not trying to pin anything on you, was just looking back through the day and didn't quite understand what you were trying to say.

Also, just so we have everything out in the open, as I've said a few times, someone protected Cube N1, so I couldn't reach him. We know ReZ was protected by a wavy knife (has anyone else actually encountered this wavy knife any other night?), Magnus (who was sane) says Moogle was protected. This means it must be the work of a third person. I think this person is Diageo, unless someone else targeted Cube that I don't know of. At least one of the three out of Cube, Moogle and Diageo are evil, in my opinion.

Also, Jimbob's vote without any discussion makes me very suspicious of him right now.

And @Cube can you clarify this post please? How do you know ReZ is not a role blocker at this point? And you say you targeted Magnus, but now you say ReZ was your target? (and of course Magnus was the kill target, he died :p) Not trying to pin anything on you, was just looking back through the day and didn't quite understand what you were trying to say.

I targeted Magnus on night 2, and ReZ clearly wan't the roleblocker because of his post that I quoted.

Btw, people voting for me, look at the posts from Yvonne, the alignment investigator - on D2.

@Mr\-Paul did you learn anything useful last night?

This is gonna be one of those games where it will be better to be open than closed. Anyone who doesn't give any information today will be immediately suspicious to me. For my part, I targeted Mr-Paul yesterday.

If he found me to be mafia/insane, I would have been lynched straight away.

Going to check back at his posts to see if I can get any more hints of who he targeted.

Btw, people voting for me, look at the posts from Yvonne, the alignment investigator - on D2.

If he found me to be mafia/insane, I would have been lynched straight away.

Going to check back at his posts to see if I can get any more hints of who he targeted.

Hmm, completely forgot about that.

Jimbob vote with no discussion does look dodgy now.

Seeing as we know Yvonne targeted you that clears you in my books. I'll go with whoever you choose to vote.

Unfortunately Yvonne was role blocked by Esequiel the next night (tried to target Diageo), then died the following night. So we can't learn of any more potentially good people through his actions.

I'm unsure of which is the best avenue to go down right now. Will carry on looking, would be nice to hear some more thoughts on the whole situation rather than the occasional one sentence reply/incomplete response to questions asked. Trying to build a complete picture of what's happened here!

Ok, I've just gone back to look at N3/D4.

Here's what we have.

Two dead.

Yvonne, alignment investigator, sane

Esequiel, roleblocker, sane

We have two admitted killers.

Cube – protect Yvonne, actually killed him

Sheikah – investigate Esequiel, actually killed him - went to target esequiel and and he was being attacked by somebody, but something forced me to help the person he was fighting with and stab him in the back. Says he found him insane as well as killing him.

Other people that night.

Mr-Paul – roleblock Magnus Peterson, confirmed

Magnus Peterson – tracked Yvonne, he targeted Cube (got info thanks to Peeps cock up)

Sméagol – did nothing, probably true as he’s now lynched and was sane.

DuD – tracked Sheikah to Esequiel (after Sheikah said it. Possibility he could have manipulated Sheikah)

Jimbob – rev tracked Magnus, Mr-Paul targeted him. This target came later in the day, with readily available info.

Diageo

Moogle

ReZ

we have no target info from.

So one of Diageo, Moogle, ReZ, Jimbob and DuD probably manipulated someone to kill. I still feel one of the kills (Sheikah/Cube) may have been by a mafia member (I know you disagree Sheikah, we've had this conversation :p)

I really suspect Jimbob, actually. Both bits of info I've seen from him so far are unverifiable/already in thread, and I know this isn't damning because both me and Esequiel are sane blockers and both Dedede and Sméagol were sane redirectors. Going to now check what other info Jimbob has given, as it all seems quite convenient.