N-Europe

InSaN-E AsyLuM Mafia

The Peeps

I find it very odd that my target last night would be protected.

Can you state your Target? I will be voting for my target today anyway.

I was roleblocked last night. Which is why I'm after knowing who targeted me.

I'll do a double reveal.

First of all, my power is I discover other peoples powers. Hence how I knew DuD and Magnus were telling the truth, and now proven by Magnus' death.

Second, I targeted you Cube last night, although nothing should have happened to you (from my targeting at least) and I discovered that you are a protector.

However, ReZ is clearly not the roleblocker. Similar to ReZ, I was backing Magnus because I targeted him - I believe that he was the kill target.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing bad happened to me last night at least. Moogle who have been your targets so far? I've not really heard anything from you pretty much all game and I'd like to know if you've actually been protecting people other than yourself.

Nope, just me.

Frankly I'm not convinced that anybody is town.

So it's probably down to Moogle or Cube given they claim to have the exact same protector role. Usually one person might protect from kills and another from interference, but there aren't usually two townies that protect against both.

Given Moogle hasn't really participated or done anything this game to help town I'd be happier to go with him. I've also got a bit more trust for Cube since he fessed up to being made to kill. In terms of Mafia decisions, that'd be a bit of a stupid one.

Vote: Moogle

So it's probably down to Moogle or Cube given they claim to have the exact same protector role. Usually one person might protect from kills and another from interference, but there aren't usually two townies that protect against both.

I seem to be able stop kills and powers (although it wasn't specified in my role PM). Nobody could reach ReZ on night 1 because of me.

In terms of Mafia decisions, that'd be a bit of a stupid one.

Or a very clever (but risky) move.

Nothing bad happened to me last night at least. Moogle who have been your targets so far? I've not really heard anything from you pretty much all game and I'd like to know if you've actually been protecting people other than yourself.

I can confirm nothing happened to you last night, being as i was the only person to target you last night.

Given Moogle hasn't really participated or done anything this game to help town I'd be happier to go with him. I've also got a bit more trust for Cube since he fessed up to being made to kill. In terms of Mafia decisions, that'd be a bit of a stupid one.

Vote: Moogle

Well in that case I'm going to have to

Vote: Cube

If I get lynched don't pussy out and refuse to kill Cube. And keep your eye on Sheikah, people, if he doesn't push for Cube then he's totes mafia.

In actual defense of myself, it's already been shown that I was protected earlier in the game.

I roleblocked Cube. To be honest I don't trust anyone anymore and decided to go for one of the two who killed the previous night, knowing that one was likely to be lying. I went for Cube as I thought it may be that he came out and claimed that he was forced to kill quickly as he knew that Sheikah would be coming out with that claim too.

Who knows with this game though. I don't know whether to trust the write ups at all. Surely someone who has been lynched so far has been insane? Two townie redirectors (of a different kind), two townie role blockers.

Moogle, who have all your targets been?

I roleblocked Cube. To be honest I don't trust anyone anymore and decided to go for one of the two who killed the previous night, knowing that one was likely to be lying. I went for Cube as I thought it may be that he came out and claimed that he was forced to kill quickly as he knew that Sheikah would be coming out with that claim too.

Who knows with this game though. I don't know whether to trust the write ups at all. Surely someone who has been lynched so far has been insane? Two townie redirectors (of a different kind), two townie role blockers.

Moogle, who have all your targets been?

Surely though he would have just said nothing if he was a Mafia killer? I really don't think admitting to doing a kill if you're Mafia is usually a good move unless you have information to suggest you were tracked. Often though Mafia make their killer untargetable - and if Cube is a protector (like ReZ suggests he found out) then I would have thought they'd use him to protect their killer.

Moogle says he protects himself every night hence why he can't be reached, but that seems all too convenient. If Moogle is Mafia we have literally no way of confirming it, but Cube's power at least seems to have let ReZ in.

Also I don't think we have found any insane players yet. I think it's pretty game breaking to not report accurate alignments in death writeups since this has so much influence on discussion. Well, I've seen it where it takes an extra day phase for a real alignment to be reported but that's been the worst.

Surely though he would have just said nothing if he was a Mafia killer? I really don't think admitting to doing a kill if you're Mafia is usually a good move unless you have information to suggest you were tracked. Often though Mafia make their killer untargetable - and if Cube is a protector (like ReZ suggests he found out) then I would have thought they'd use him to protect their killer.

Moogle says he protects himself every night hence why he can't be reached, but that seems all too convenient. If Moogle is Mafia we have literally no way of confirming it, but Cube's power at least seems to have let ReZ in.

Also I don't think we have found any insane players yet. I think it's pretty game breaking to not report accurate alignments in death writeups since this has so much influence on discussion. Well, I've seen it where it takes an extra day phase for a real alignment to be reported but that's been the worst.

Some very good points there which I hadn't considered, but I do still think it is unlikely that both of you were forced to kill. Do you want me to suspect you more instead? :p

I did think Cube may have been a protector very early on in the game, as I targeted him N1 and couldn't reach him, thinking he must have targeted himself. However, he claims to have targeted ReZ N1, which means another protector targeted him that night, or Cube is lying.

At this stage, the mafia probably have 4 people? Majority is five. So one mislynch and it may be over.

Full claims from both Cube and Moogle would help, well actually full claims from everyone would.

You already know something weird went down that night as there were 2 kills. It wouldn't surprise me if the Mafia had a one use power allowing them to do that.

I just don't buy the Mafia coming out and admitting to killing if they weren't tracked. It's certainly not something I've seen done before.

You already know something weird went down that night as there were 2 kills. It wouldn't surprise me if the Mafia had a one use power allowing them to do that.

I just don't buy the Mafia coming out and admitting to killing if they weren't tracked. It's certainly not something I've seen done before.

Having a special power to control someone for an extra kill as a one off I'd believe. But being able to control TWO people to kill in one night? Unlikely in my eyes. By all means we can try and find out who targeted both you and Cube that night to see who may have forced you to carry out those actions, but I really think one of you must be lying.

Also, when did we last hear from @Jimbob? I would like to know what he's done all game.

What? What's the point in a special power if it only nets you a standard one kill? I was suggesting that it'd net you 2 kills instead of one that night. They did net 2.

I still think it's ridiculous to put yourself in the spotlight by admitting to a kill unnecessarily if you were Mafia. In fact that point would be proven already since Cube ended up roleblocked by you. It's annoying because I tried to stop the Dedede lynch using similar logical reasoning (about Mafia being more like to use his redirecting ability than kill with him) but nobody listened. It actually feels like this is happening again.

Tell me, what do you think would have happened if Cube was Mafia and didn't admit to killing that night? I'm quite sure he'd be in a cushy position right now. Makes no sense to me.

What? What's the point in a special power if it only nets you a standard one kill? I was suggesting that it'd net you 2 kills instead of one that night. They did net 2.

You're not getting me! I mean a special control-a-kill carried out by a townie on top of their standard kill, carried out by a normal mafia member!

Anyway, we'll agree to disagree on this. I said a few posts back that you made some good points about this that I do agree with. It is a very bizarre situation - I was just explaining my reasoning for my target at the time I sent it. I don't know who to trust at all. What did you get up to last night, btw? I know you're paranoid/dumb (do you know which yet?), but it'd be cool to have a list of what exactly you've discovered so far.

I'm paranoid, so I didn't bother targeting anyone last night. I thought that if a tracker spotted me doing nothing then at least that would help confirm that I probably wasn't Mafia, since if they had a useless ability member they'd probably just use him to kill. I've already said my targets before this - basically I've found everyone to be insane, including myself.

I did think Cube may have been a protector very early on in the game, as I targeted him N1 and couldn't reach him, thinking he must have targeted himself. However, he claims to have targeted ReZ N1, which means another protector targeted him that night, or Cube is lying.

If you check up on day 2, you'll find multiple people saying they couldn't reach ReZ on Night 1.

Roleblocking my is an obvious mafia move - I means I can't interfere with anything, and they won't waste a kill if I protect myself. As a result, I'm going to Vote: Mr-Paul.

I totally understand why you'd suspect me Cube but I can assure that I am not mafia, it was simply between you or Sheikah to be a genuine killer rather than a controlled killer. I may have made a big mistake (i'm now leaning towards Sheikah being a big fat liar!), but I must live by my decision.

just checking back, we knew on D2 that ReZ was protected by someone waving a knife around. this is Cube.

I couldn't reach Cube N1, so someone protected him. This hasn't been claimed yet, but I think I know who it may have been.

Moogle also claims to have been protected N1, which was verified by Magnus Peterson. This makes three protectors in the game. I know we have seen several similar powers from sane people, but would there be three protectors with good intentions? One may be a person protecting a killer/ensuring they reach their target. Who knows.

Cube/Moogle, it'd be good to have a rundown from both of you of who you have targeted each night, whether you've been successful and also the exact nature of your protection. You may have said it all throughout the thread, but it's easier for everyone if it's all in one place!

If I was lying, I'd have easily been caught out by any tracker/rolecop by this point. I've been open with my targets so far, and came out with the fact that I was made to kill the other night.

I find it weird that you would roleblock Cube over Moogle to be honest, given Moogle has been absent most of the game.