N-Europe

InSaN-E AsyLuM Mafia

The Peeps

To be honest, Diageo's targeting IS consistent with me keeping on saying that I trusted him and we should get off his back earlier on in the game.

Checked Jimbob's other results, he targeted ReZ N1 but was waved away. N2 he claims to be the only person to have targeted Diageo.

I also think ReZ is very likely to be good.

Should we consider the possibility that Moogle is untargetable when killing?

ACTUALLY should we suspect Sheikah more? - looking back he also targeted the dead person on N1.

N2/D3 breakdown

It's the same suspects again that could have killed.

N2 – No kill

Mr-Paul – blocked Dedede – confirmed

DuD – tracked Esequiel – he targeted Yvonne – confirmed

Magnus Peterson – switched from Sméagol to DuD, who targeted Esequiel - confirmed

Yvonne – roleblocked by Esequiel, confirmed

Dedede - roleblocked by Mr-Paul

Sméagol – Sméagol to DuD, confirmed

Esequiel – blocked Yvonne, confirmed

ReZourceman – DuD, v. likely in my opinion from his behaviour

Jimbob – rev tracked Diageo, only person to target, unconfirmed

Diageo – protect mr-paul, unconfirmed

Cube – protect Magnus Peterson, unconfirmed

MoogleViper - ?????

Sheikah – himself, unconfirmed

N1 – Rummy died, rev tracker, sane

Mr-Paul – targeted cube, Cube was protected, confirmed by Diageo

Diageo – protected Cube, confirmed by Mr-Paul, DuD

Cube – protected ReZ, confirmed by Esequiel, Jimbob

Dedede – redirected Rummy to Yvonne – likely as was sane

Magnus Peterson – targeted Moogleviper – likely as was sane

MoogleViper – was protected (by self?), confirmed by Magnus Peterson

Jimbob – targeted ReZ – likely as was first person to come out about the wavy knife person

Esequiel – targeted ReZ – likely as was sane

Sméagol – redirected from self to someone, doesn’t appear anyone targeted him – likely as was sane

Yvonne – targeted Mr-Paul, found him sane, likely as was sane.

ReZ – investigated Magnus Peterson, unconfirmed but likely from behaviour

DuD – tracked Diageo to Cube – unconfirmed action but correlates with my own and Diageo’s info.

Sheikah – targeted Rummy – Rummy died.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the same about Moogle being untargetable. We'll have no way of finding out the truth from him either way if we can never target him.

Note that I came out immediately as having targeted Rummy N1.

The way I see it the Mafia usually have some means of protecting their killer; either a protector role or some passive ability. They're more likely to use a protected killer and not admit to killing, or just generally chance it as the odds are low they'll be tracked (particularly N1).

I thought the same about Moogle being untargetable. We'll have no way of finding out the truth from him either way if we can never target him.

Note that I came out immediately as having targeted Rummy N1.

The way I see it the Mafia usually have some means of protecting their killer; either a protector role or some passive ability. They're more likely to use a protected killer and not admit to killing, or just generally chance it as the odds are low they'll be tracked (particularly N1).

You coming out very quickly with that is the only thing holding me off and waiting for other people's thoughts. You have to admit it doesn't look good for you when you lay all the info on the table. But N1 the only other people who I think it could have been are Jimbob, and Moogle if there is some form of protection for mafia killers, as everything else is pretty much confirmed by confirmed townies.

For me it is looking like you, Jimbob, and one of the three "protectors".

Or, you know Diageo, Moogle, who was totally unreachable that night.

It's annoying as the right thing to do as a townie if you target the killed person is actually admit to it so that further down the line, if you were tracked or told to admit to targets you will be seen as having cooperated at the earliest opportunity. It's funny that in doing so I have somewhat damned myself.

Second: in fact, given that I had already admitted to targeting the killed person N1 I would be the prime person to use to kill someone.

At the very least, if I was Mafia and killed Rummy N1, I'd have to be fucking stupid to then admit to killing esequiel too.

@Mr\-Paul consider this instead - if I'm killed then 2 townies will be down by tomorrow's day start. The game will be over. At least if I am not killed/there is no lynch then owing to the fact the game has not yet ended, there should only be 3 Mafia players. With 7 players tomorrow (assuming one night kill) then the day should still not end.

In the night phase ReZ can target me. Mafia do not get alignment investigators so that will be as good as clearing me.

Edited by Sheikah
Automerged Doublepost

My vote is only down on Mr-Paul because he wasn't sure what i was doing all game, from the sounds of the post originally it sounded like i was being quiet. I'm more than happy to change this vote, in the case being i shall do so

Change Vote: No-one

I'm not even too sure who to vote for to be honest, i'll give the thread a proper read once i get home. I don't have a lot of time at the moment as i'm in work atm.

@ReZourceman, we know that you had targeted DuD and Magnus, as well as Cube, who was your target the other night?

It is unfortunate as this person had not come out with this information until immediately after I targeted him, but Jimbob is a reverse tracker as he says.

N1 - Magnus or DuD, Tracker

N2 - DuD or Magnus, Tracker

N3 - Jimbob, Reverse Tracker

N4 - Cube, Protector.

What's the vote count?

Did we ever discover what Diageo did?

My vote is only down on Mr-Paul because he wasn't sure what i was doing all game, from the sounds of the post originally it sounded like i was being quiet. I'm more than happy to change this vote, in the case being i shall do so

Change Vote: No-one

I'm not even too sure who to vote for to be honest, i'll give the thread a proper read once i get home. I don't have a lot of time at the moment as i'm in work atm.

If we don't vote, mafia will win.

Seeing as Sheikah is on 4 votes and no one has jumped on that. I'd say he's probably mafia as the mafia would be eager to lynch him and win if he was town.

I think most of the Mafia are already on me. Given that just about everyone has gone through as a vote and I'm the one that seems to be sticking.

What I really hate is that ReZ can prove I am a paranoid cop tonight, and if we don't lynch we'll still have enough townies left tomorrow day to stop the game from ending.

How long have we got left Peeps?

I do want to vote for Sheikah, but I'm a wimp and get so scared at this stage of the game! Then again I'm also scared of letting a potential mafioso live and them pulling a double kill again.

Sheikah, you stay it is townie-like play to come out ASAP if you've targeted the dead person, but isn't the mafia's aim to appear as town? So I don't think that argument particularly clears you. Of course, there is a chance you are sane, but a paranoid cop who has twice targeted the dead is quite wishy-washy.

Mafia want to appear town, yes, but only to an extent. How often do Mafia confess to targeting the deceased? Hardly ever. It's because no matter how co-operative you may seem in revealing this, you're still going to get suspicion. That's generally a bad thing for the Mafia.

Paul, out of all the players that could be forced to kill (which we pretty much know happened since there were 2 kills that night), don't you think it's likely the Mafia would pick someone who had already confessed to something that sounds a bit dodgy?

Likewise, don't you think it's weird if I was Mafia that I would continue to do dodgy crap like revealing my kill, and not using players to protect myself? FYI there are THREE protectors. Surely ONE is Mafia! Surely I would use one to protect myself! Think about it! Why would I continuously put myself in harm's way by revealing this stuff about myself when I could just request protection? You must see it doesn't make sense!

All I am asking is for ReZ to rolecop me tonight. We will not lose with one more death owing to the number of players left. I am TELLING you that he will see I'm an alignment investigator. That alone should be proof enough since the Mafia already know who the town/non Mafia are so won't have this role among them.

Oh I do believe at least one of those protectors is evil. It's just the fact that nothing that you have given can be confirmed by anyone. Most people, even others I suspect, have some of their stories backed up by others by confirmed townies. All we have on you, is your word. TO be honest, until very recently I did think you were town, but the fact that nothing of yours actually has helped or actually can be confirmed by anyone just puts lots of doubts in my mind.

Votes:

Sheikah (5): MoogleViper, DuD, Diageo, Mr-Paul, Jimbob

Majority has been reached!

The visitors had seen enough. Sheikah (who wore Jimbob's name card) had been behaving strangely for days... not only that but he had openly admitted to killing someone! He had to go.

Sheikah has been lynched. He could investigate a player's alignment but had psycopathic tendencies and would kill anyone he targeted. He was insane.

7 Players:

@Mr\-Paul

@ReZourceman

Dead:

Rummy

Dedede

Esequiel

Yvonne

Sméagol

Magnus Peterson

@Sheikah

Night Five Stars Now