N-Europe

Assassin's Creed: The Game

Jimbob

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@The Peeps, that is indeed what my role information says, but this is the information I was given from my actions last night.

My power is referred to as, 'Investigator', but the blurb says that I find out who tracked my target. i.e tracker.

Is there any among you named, Haytham?

I want to know more about this, 'haytham targeted haytham' business in the note I got t'other night.

If there is no other than me named Haytham, the notes are wrong/bad/mafia.

Come on, this isn't how games work. You either present a convincing argument, or lie about it. :p

I'll put out there that I'm strongly suspicious of Yvonne at the moment, even if I don't quite understand the motive behind his (potential) action of last night. Him having knowledge of a target switch means he probably either performed it or knows a teammate that did.

Last night I stopped the switching of DuD and esequiel. So while his switch would have resulted in your death, esequiel, I stopped it from happening.

That in itself does not immediately damn Yvonne (I thought DuD was innocent). What does make me suspicious is something related to this that may become clearer later on.

This post contains lies, as confirmed by Jimbob. You can actually see him dropping clues to this being a lie, presumably for a later reveal.

That's right, I can detect lies. So type carefully (and protect me).

Now if everyone could kindly state their alignments...

Im actually the alignment investigator. I targetted Yvonne on night 1 not Shiekah and found you to be mafia.

Get the votes on people.

I'm sorry, I don't believe you. Otherwise you would have pushed for a Yvonne lynch much earlier! Lying isn't gonna help Esequiel!

Saying that, I don't trust Yvonne, but I'm personally much more comfortable voting for ReZ right now. The day has til Sunday night, so if needed for a Yvonne lynch to go through, I will switch.

I'm sorry, I don't believe you. Otherwise you would have pushed for a Yvonne lynch much earlier! Lying isn't gonna help Esequiel!

We should refer to that as pulling a Shiekah ;)

I think Shiekah was onto something, it fits that either Yvonne, Rez or both are mafia.

If Yvonne flips town, lean on rez to get his alignment. I find it absurd that people have literally no info this late into the game. Its possibly the most eerily silent mafia game iv ever been in. There are enough people to push this lynch either way, where the heck is everyone?

Only Yvonne and Peeps seem to be unaccounted for last night. I stick with Yvonne as being mafia.

I'll put out there that I'm strongly suspicious of Yvonne at the moment, even if I don't quite understand the motive behind his (potential) action of last night. Him having knowledge of a target switch means he probably either performed it or knows a teammate that did.

^ This. A million times. Shiekah left us the clue that Yvonne knew about me being the target, and it was Shiekah that did the switch leaving Yvonne wide open for us to lynch him.

I dont believe you, please everyone, vote yvonne!

I agree. I have a single use lie detection power, and it specificlly targets a day rather than a single post. I would be quite surprised if there were two separate lie detection mechanics. FYI my lid detection single use comes from a piece of Eden.

Im actually the alignment investigator. I targetted Yvonne on night 1 not Shiekah and found you to be mafia.

Get the votes on people.

Lemme get this straight... As an apparent alignment investigator you expect us to believe you didn't target yourself night one to see if you were dumb or not and held on to the identity of an alleged mafia member all this time?

Alarm bells are ringing...