NEurope
Jimbob

Assassin's Creed: The Game

I also targeted DuD and got nothing. Think it's slightly dodgy you're trying to heap suspicion onto Sheikah when you too couldn't be reached.

Nothing Paul? Hmm

If true, it would reason that someone intended to target DuD to afford him some level of protection. But they went to me instead like you must have.

if a target switcher was involved there's no reason why my power wouldn't have worked on myself AND there's no reason Esequiel would have received the same info as I did yet others claim different.

and Mr-Paul there's like 5 of us who targeted Sheikah and got different results some got sent to me? some had their night wasted?

whereas one person who directly targeted me (you) couldn't reach me?

How are these the same thing?

You could have simply been roleblocked.

Seems like Sheikah is getting a lot of attention from the last game and people want him out so events don't replicate.

I don't see any immediate threat here.

If your power didn't work then you yourself could have been screwed with.

^ Aimed at DuD

Seems like Sheikah is getting a lot of attention from the last game and people want him out so events don't replicate.

I don't see any immediate threat here.

I absolutely knew I would. People should really be RNGing their N1 out of courtesy.

Anyway @DuD are you the animus 2.0 creator?

Simple reason for targetting shiekah, as a town member he is either my biggest ally or the biggest threat. Id like to know which!

Tell me who you are if you want too know who I am.

I see 7 people who's night action was unsuccessful due to whatever went on.. to claim there's no threat there is ridiculous.

I'm just going to go ahead and assume you're Rebecca Crane.

So if 2 separate people who targeted me went to you to you then I was clearly switched.

I wouldn't assume.

And if by chance I was and there was a target switcher involved, explain what happened to me and Esequiel.

Explain that.

I'll then address my character.

when you assume you make an ass out of u and me!

DuD your post strikes me as very defensive. Is it that your character is an enemy in the game? My guy looks like a nasty motherfucker, so I don't think alignment is going to match up in this game.

Hey, we're all assuming all the time. And his response makes me think I was right.

I don't know, I haven't wiki'd and have no knowledge myself.

But to ask someone their character on D2 with no give and receive isn't going to happen, especially when he's trying to explain what happened last night away as a target switcher when it affected different people differently.. not a standard switcher trait.

Of course I had considered that someone may have protected DuD, but to block him from all targets is a very high level of protection - usually we only see protection against kills and protection against roleblocks/redirects etc. We more often see mafia members having a power to be untargetable when killing. DuD's defensive tone made me feel it was worth questioning, and the fact that several people say they ended up at DuD but were unsuccessful caught my eye.

And no, from the wording of my PM, I don't think I was roleblocked.

It's not that I really care what your character is, it's that the answer would confirm if someone else who tried to target me reached you or not.

One person definitely went to you, and if you are Rebecca then that means 2 people meant for me went to you. 2 people going from person A to person B spells target switch.

As for what happened to the others, additional player abilities or lies are my firm favourites.

Sheikah - ???

DuD - targeted Sheikah, wasted night

Dedede - targeted Sheikah, directed to DuD

Magnus Peterson - successful, got nothing

Yvonne - targeted Sheikah, directed away to someone (find the apple)

Rez - targeted Sheikah, directed away to someone

Peeps - targeted Sheikah, directed away to [character] (target animus creator instead)

Diageo - ???

EEVILMURRAY - ???

Mr-Paul - targeted DuD, got nothing

Esequiel - targeted Sheikah, couldn't reach him (find the animus and the power inside)

you know, the list of potential killers is not that long...

Sounds like me, yvonne and peeps ended up at the same place or the same person anyway. It doesnt explain why i was handed a note though unless that is duds power.

Esequiel.. I was handed the same note telling me to go to the animus 2.0 to find the solution. I didn't even set out looking for a solution?

Anyway the fact you received that same message is the reason I don't buy into the target switcher theory atm.

Then explain how a shed load of people who targeted me went to someone/somewhere else.

Esequiel.. I was handed the same note telling me to go to the animus 2.0 to find the solution. I didn't even set out looking for a solution?

Anyway the fact you received that same message is the reason I don't buy into the target switcher theory atm.

So you were told to go to your own machine, assuming you're the animus 2.0 creator (which logically might mean an instruction to go to your character/their position, since you would expect your character to be with their machine).

I'm nor sure why Jimbob is giving different information on the same thing to different people.

Anyway this outcome would make sense - you didn't go to me, you went to yourself who had been switched.

^ or attempted to, then failed.

1. You're ASSuming I'm the creator of the animus.

2. Why did Ese's power not work?

I have a theory...DuD could you state in one post simply the words "I am not the creator of the animus".

Hmm ok well I was going to vote DuD but I'm at a loose end now that he's complied. My theory may yet bear fruit, but I'll have to wait until tomorrow to know for sure. For now I'll Adam and Eve it!

Diageo any news from your night actions?

He's the creator of the animus 2.0 (not the original). In the game, the bad guys (Abstergo) made the first one. The second one was developed by Rebecca, one of the assassins (good guys).