N-Europe

Assassin's Creed: The Game

Jimbob

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Votes

ReZourceman - Mr-Paul, The Peeps, EEVILMURRAY, Yvonne, Esequiel (5)

Yvonne - ReZourceman (2)

Majority is 5 (9 players).

The town decided to pounce on the one person they believed may have been behind the random deaths, they didn't take prisoners.

Ezio Auditore de Firenze is dead, ReZourceman has been lynched

250px-ACB_Ezio_render_zps2eccab81.png

Ezio, a Master Assassin from the Renascence era, a Mentor of the Italian Brotherhood of Assassins. Learning his skills and Heritage from his Uncle Mario outside of Florence after his Father and Brothers were tried for crimes they did not commit by and hung in the streets of Florence under the order of Rodrigo Borgia. Over the years that passed, he learned more of the Assassin Order from the many others in Italy, taking out the Borgia Empire across Venice, Florence and Rome in revenge for his families’ death over the previous years. His message was spread over Rome and across into Turkey into later life. His retirement was spent in Tuscany with Sofia and his children.

Your Role/Power is - Reverse Alignment investigator. Pick a target and a recipient. The recipient is given the alignment investigation result of your target but not the target name. You will be told if the information was received by the recipient. Or you can become untargetable (from everything) and track a target. One choice per night.

Your win condition is to find both Claudia and Yusuf. Should you find both before they are killed, you will be presented with an option to choose one of their powers for your own. If you do this, your existing power will be replaced with theirs. You also had the double vote

His alignment: Neutral

A Piece of Eden fell from Ezio, which was picked up by a passer by.

With that, the rest of the town went back to their business

Night begins now

Alive

@Mr\-Paul

@Esequiel

Dead

Cube

DuD

Sheikah

@ReZourceman

The next day phase, due to commence 3pm Sunday

The next day began with some confusion. Various people went to the old Homestead outside of Boston, many couldn't find anything of use. An old native spent the night with an Italian, various notes were passed around. And the truth was told by an individual.

Haythem Kenway, the father of Conner and the Son of Edward Kenway was busy spending his night sorting through some old paperwork from his old Templar days. It turned out that Connor was telling the truth, the Templars were wrong. He also found a slip of paper with the instructions that were given to Charles Lee to kill the old Indian Tribe Connor belonged to. As he was finishing off the work, he was ambushed by 3 hooded figures. One of them spoke to him, trying to convince him to join the cause. His old ways were beckoning, because they knew he could be easily persuaded to cross back to the Templars. But alas no, he managed to convince himself he was doing the better good for staying with his son. They expressed disappointment, and one of them stabbed him.

Haytham Kenway is dead, Magnus Peterson is no longer in the game

250px-AC3_Haytham_Kenway_render_zps5310c96c.png

Son of the Pirate Assassin Edward Kenway, Father of Native Assassin Connor, he was the leader of the Templar Order of the Colonies. He was sent to America to escape from the British authorities, and he formed the Order once settled in the Colonies. Over the years he tried to uncover the Spirit Sanctuary which was guarded by the Native American Tribes of North America. He was taught his skills as an Assassin from an early age by Edward Kenway.

Your main power of the game – Investigator: You may target a player each night. You will find out who else targeted that player. On even nights only you can also find out what they found out.

He was a member of the Town

With the latest death, things may be shaping up.

Alive

@Mr\-Paul

@Esequiel

Dead

Cube

DuD

Sheikah

ReZourceman

@Magnus Peterson

With 5 dead, 7 players remain. Majority is now 4. Day begins now, due to end 5pm Tuesday

By the sound of the write up, anyone who targeted Yvonne was told by a passerby to go to the homestead. I was.

Probably willing to go for Yvonne lynch, but not yet. Shame ReZ didn't flip mafia, but at least he wasn't town. Slightly worried about who picked up the piece of eden when he got lynched.

If there are 4 members of the mafia, the town is already screwed. I would suggest anyone who is town vote for Yvonne.

If we get 4 votes, we can deduce the other two as mafia.

If there were four mafia, they'd have majority already and the game would be over.

And 4 would be slightly too many mafia in a game with 12 players. 3 is probably the number.

I'm not voting yet, as if one person mis-votes, mafia can jump on.

While I am definitely leaning towards a Yvonne lynch, we can't be too hasty - you could even be a mafioso asking for someone to vote so your team mates can jump on.

It's really frustrating, as I've had NO useful info at all from my night actions through the game.

I think at this stage, we need some real claims of characters/roles/targets. Lynching Yvonne on just hunches might be right, but I feel the town needs to be more informed at this stage. Has anyone got anything useful? Are we going to discuss this previous night or not?

So it is 4 mafia then with Diageo in it as well, and the reason its not over is that we have a double vote atm?

I know peeps is town, found out last night thanks to the redirection and as such trust him fully. Dedede has been as quiet as usual, but your guys refusal to vote for Yvonne is staggering.

I'm happy to fully reveal my role. My main role is a protector - I protect from all targeting including night kills. I can also choose to lie detect instead. I did this the night before last on Diageo in the hopes that he would actually post stuff :p he was 100% truthful but I think all he said was that he was given a note that essentially roleblocked him.

Last night I protected Esequiel, I was told that 'something happened' and I not only protected Esequiel but also myself. This has not happened any other night so I don't know what went on there.

Night 1 I protected Sheikah but was redirected to DuD - I don't think my power worked that night though based on the PM.

Night 2 - I protected Yvonne. In the write-up I am helping him with confusing papers or something. Yvonne has said he has no idea what that was and I don't believe him at all.

Night 3 - Lie detected Diageo for the next day phase.

Night 4 - Protected Esequiel.

If you are town, please vote for Yvonne. He is definitely mafia.

ReZourceman had a one-use lie detect from his piece of Eden and Yvonne is claiming the same - I do not believe this either.

hey @Mr\-Paul what's your power and what have your targets been?

I'm not mafia, I just want to be sure we get it right. Read my posts. I've thought for a long while that Yvonne's story was wishy-washy. I'm not refusing to vote. I think Diageo has it right up there and that the mafia are Yvonne, EEVIL and Dedede. I JUST DON'T LIKE RUSHING!

Anyway, Yvonne was viewing the thread and didn't post.

Yeah, im a power reflector. Been targetting people everynight trying to get the killer to commit suicide.

N1 shiekah, redirected/roleblocked.

N2 Magnus who i made reverse track himself.

N3 Diageo who i made roleblock himself.

N4 Yvonne, redirected to peeps who i made protect himself.

Eevil most likely redirected me, despite knowing i was town.

Don't gimme that bollocks ;) you literally just posted saying people need to reveal there stuff :p

^in response to mr-paul

also their* :nono:

---

@Diageo Esequiel is claiming you are the one passing notes... do you have a response to that?

Anyone wishing to prove themselves innocent can stick a vote down on Yvonne :p

What's your character Peeps?

I am Warren Vidic, and I'm the alignment investigator. Might as well say it now, but now we know that me or Peeps will die tonight unless the right person is blocked/redirected.

The way my role was given was reverse alignment investigator - pick a target to investigate, and pick a person to send the results to. I would be told if the info was received. However, my power has never worked as intended.

N1 - I targeted DuD, results to Sheikah. I was told I couldn't get the correct information, so went home. (This was obvs you stopping him getting to DuD, Peeps)

N2 - I targeted Magnus Peterson, results to ReZ. This night threw me off completely. I successfully found Magnus, but couldn't find ReZ, so kept the info for myself. I was told "Everything is possible, he's as good as it gets." I was slightly sceptical about this info, but if you look back I drop hints that I trust Magnus. I also considered this info was from someone else, but after asking Jimbob, he said I was allowed to send the info to myself. So from then on, I did.

N3 - I targeted ReZ, results to myself. I couldn't find him, so was left in Rome with nothing to do. Second night in a row unable to target him, hence why I was suspicious.

N4 - I targeted Yvonne, but was redirected to the homestead by a passerby.

So yeah, this is pretty much my deathwish now :P

If Diageo can confirm Esequiel's N3 (I'll go back and check too) I think I'm happy with you two being town, and will stick my vote down :)

I actually said in the thread that diageo was the roleblocker and i think he admitted he was roleblocked.

I also told magnus he 100% targetted himself.

Actually amazed no one picked up on this previously.

Oh and so people know il be targetting diageos power to eevil tonight, so that will be a couple of people taken care of.