Help me choose a jacket!

Which colour should I get?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which colour should I get?

• Black with blue sleeves
    • Black
    • Green
    • Red

So today after work I stepped outside and it was bloody freezing! I thought to myself I need a new jacket but I've decided that I want a puffy jacket so I can look like a Japanese/Korean punk but I dunno what colour to get.

There's the first one which I like in black with blue sleeves:

http://www.uniqlo.com/uk/store/goods/079033

64_079033.jpg

And there's the second one which I like in black, green and red:

http://www.uniqlo.com/uk/store/goods/079122

09_079122.jpg

52_079122.jpg

17_079122.jpg

So here's where you come in N-Europe! Help me choose a colour by voting in the poll and maybe leaving a reply with your thoughts :D Just remember the longer you leave it the colder I get :eek:

Blue and black, so you can look like your twin from Flower Boy Band!

G5fD3q7.jpg

Edited by Josh64

All of them coats look ugly. HOWEVER! I like the black one with red sleeves (I know you didn't slam a pic of that one up)

All of them coats look ugly. HOWEVER! I like the black one with red sleeves (I know you didn't slam a pic of that one up)

I was considering that one first but everyone else told me the blue looks better! The coats are quite ugly but I reckon I can pull it off :D

argh it's so cold today I'm just gonna buy the black & blue one, thanks to the few who voted.

I think they're all ugly but black/blue is the worst. So drab and dull. Get the green or red one (depending on which colour suits you best).

I wouldn't want to go out looking like the Michelin man, so I'm abstaining.

Yeah I wouldn't want to wear a puffer jacket (as we called them in primary school) but the blue/black is the coolest. I'm actually in the market for a winter coat as well but I'm looking for one suitable to wear to work.

I liked the blue and black. But then I liked the red. I think I'm going with blue and black though, you should too!

It's here!!! 5HIC7JQl.jpg

I can't decide if it's too big or not! The sleeves are the right length and everything feels fine but I dunno... what do you think N-E? I kept the tag on in case I wanna return it

You made the right choice in color, brah. I voted blue and black as it reminds me of Nightwing's costume, or one of them, aahha. But, deciding on the colour was like choosing between whether you wanted to contract rabies or scabies. Send it back, brah.

Sign in to follow this