N-Europe

Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD-Remaster

Sheikah

Oh, that race. That one is relatively easy...I thought you meant the one to get the Sun Sigil.

Nah, as I've mentioned on this page (edit: on the last page...): I did that on my third try :laughing:

The 5 chests race is a pain if you really want to get the 5 chest bonus (if I remember correctly you get 30 or 60 Three Stars). And I thought that was the trophy requirement.

But as I found out a couple of minutes ago this is not necessary. :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I started this last night, only played for half hour before calling it a night. I played it before on my brothers PS2 but didn't get very far.

Although it has had the HD treatment, after playing The Witcher the game does look very dated. I think The Witcher has ruined all RPGs for me now. I remember really enjoying X on the PS4. Only reason I stopped playing was due to my save being deleted.

So I started this last night, only played for half hour before calling it a night. I played it before on my brothers PS2 but didn't get very far.

Although it has had the HD treatment, after playing The Witcher the game does look very dated. I think The Witcher has ruined all RPGs for me now. I remember really enjoying X on the PS4. Only reason I stopped playing was due to my save being deleted.

You have to bear in mind that this game originally came out 14 years ago, so it's bound to look dated in comparison to something like The Witcher. Personally I think the main character models and scenery still look great. It's the NPCs which are the problem and you can tell there's not much work gone into them.