NEurope
Serebii

Wii Fit U

Good lord...did you just leave it on all week?
Leave it on? I've been working out that entire time! :awesome:

But since April 2008.

:heh:

Not so impressive. :laughing:

Yeah, the Wii Fit/Plus save file transfer also transfers total time. ;)

Leave it on? I've been working out that entire time! :awesome:

But since April 2008.

:heh:

Not so impressive. :laughing:

Yeah, the Wii Fit/Plus save file transfer also transfers total time. ;)

Odd. It didn't seem to transfer mine

Edit: Ok...now I see my 2000 hours logged haha, though I could have sworn I had more

Edited by Serebii
Automerged Doublepost

Odd. It didn't seem to transfer mine

Edit: Ok...now I see my 2000 hours logged haha, though I could have sworn I had more

post-26056-Antonio-Banderas-computer-reac-cWjn.gif

:laughing:

Get yourself in the N-E community already!

Ordered my Fit Meter from Nintendo's shop yesterday. Went with free delivery since I'm in no rush. Should be good

I really suck at many of these

Having issues in some where it's just not detecting my movement on the balance board or with the remotes. Sad :(

I'm considering getting this via the free demo and the Fit meter. However, I really only use WiiFit on the Wii for a 30 minute workout each day and have not transferred it to the WiiU (I don't intend to). Is it still worth getting this and basically starting a new file? From what I've seen in here it looks so much more involved with more fun stuff to do.

Having issues in some where it's just not detecting my movement on the balance board or with the remotes. Sad :(
On the dancing games? I've missed the odd move here and there, despite being spot-on with my timing. :hehe:

I'm considering getting this via the free demo and the Fit meter. However, I really only use WiiFit on the Wii for a 30 minute workout each day and have not transferred it to the WiiU (I don't intend to). Is it still worth getting this and basically starting a new file? From what I've seen in here it looks so much more involved with more fun stuff to do.
You don't actually need to do a Wii System transfer in order to use your current Wii Fit/Wii Fit Plus save data (I've not done the system transfer myself), you can do it by just having the original Wii Fit save file on an SD card and copying that over. :)

And yes, whether you continue your save file or not, it's definitely worth getting Wii Fit U.

On the dancing games? I've missed the odd move here and there, despite being spot-on with my timing. :hehe:

You don't actually need to do a Wii System transfer in order to use your current Wii Fit/Wii Fit Plus save data (I've not done the system transfer myself), you can do it by just having the original Wii Fit save file on an SD card and copying that over. :)

And yes, whether you continue your save file or not, it's definitely worth getting Wii Fit U.

Yeah. Was moving my arms and crouching in one of them. Didn't recognise any of it

The flamenco one was a big mess, and registered barely any of my steps off the balance board. I almost ran out of time on it.

Yet, somehow, it gave me 4 stars on it.

Still waiting for my Fit Meter. Nintendo said it should arrive before tomorrow, but the tracking they give still says order has been generated

Thanks, this makes it even more of a reason to get it then. Now just to get the WiiFit Meter first so I know I can pair it with the free download.

So it turns out there's an overall progress area in the Fit Meter Challenge section. :awesome:

If you click on the blue button in the corner of the screen, on either the walking or climbing challenges:

3Rbr60M.jpg

it'll take you here:

sUntkAh.jpg

and you get to trample multiple Mii heads in quick succession! :laughing:

Here's an updated pic of the plaza:

upWARgH.jpg

Nice to see so many Fit Meters now. icon14.gif

Only 20 people in the N-Europe community though: :hmm:

T9PiKxK.jpg

Although that's probably how many of us on here actually own a Wii U. :heh:

Although that's probably how many of us on here actually own a Wii U. :heh:

AND a Balanceboard

AND a Fit Meter

AND Wii Fit U

:laughing:

Some of my friends/colleagues with a Wii U are interested in this, but find it too expensive because they have no balance board yet.. :hmm:

AND a Balanceboard

AND a Fit Meter

AND Wii Fit U

And two Wii Remote Plus controllers (or Wii Remotes with Motion Plus).

And two Wii Remote Plus controllers (or Wii Remotes with Motion Plus).

AND curtains of course!

AND preferably a sexy partner in a nice gym-outfit playing it in front of you!

Hmmm, that last one.... where to find one of those? :hmm:

My wife likes to use Wii Fit as we bought the package on the old Wii, now we had to order the Fit Meter and Wii Party U for the second motion plus controller as we had only one (what a nice excuse to buy that package:laughing:)

Retail release has been pushed back a week.

Wii Fit U has been delayed again, but this time it's only by a week.

It will launch in shops on 13th December 2013, Nintendo announced on Twitter. It has been due out on 6th December.

Wii Fit U is currently out now as a download, but only as a free trial version from the eShop. You need a balance board to play.

The trial works for 31 days from the day it's first played, and is available until 31st January 2014.

If you want to keep playing after the trial has expired, you can unlock the time restriction by synching a Fit Meter to the game. The Fit Meter is sold separately.

When the game launches proper in shops it will do so in two sets: one includes the game disc and Fit Meter, the other includes the game disc, Fit Meter and Wii Balance Board. There will also be a paid download version available from the eShop from 1st February 2014.

My Fit Meter arrived. Seems like a nice bit of kit, registered temperature and everything. Seems to think I'm 3 foot below sea level though, and has now dropped to 9 foot. Weird.

My Fit Meter arrived. Seems like a nice bit of kit, registered temperature and everything. Seems to think I'm 3 foot below sea level though, and has now dropped to 9 foot. Weird.

Signals heart risk.

When you hit exactly six foot under, even Wii fit can't save you. :laughing:

I just went for a jog, got a good few thousand steps, but the walking challenge data is not updated after syncing...still says 0 :(

Damn it all, I want to destroy people's records

You have to sync it then choose a course.

Yeah but even my total still says 0.0...