N-Europe

The Keyboard Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a serious question - what else am I supposed to give? I have nothing else to give. What are expecting of me? You know who I am, what I do, what I've gotten, and what's happened to me so far. You know more about me than anyone else, not to mention I don't believe we even know DuD's key yet, and you still somehow think I can give you more?

That's not true, there's plenty of roles that can benefit from self target.

He could even be a "make person appear the opposite alignment" role.

I think you're pushing a little too hard to discredit him. Alignment investigator is a bold claim, and no-one has come out and to say they have proof that he isn't what he said he is. Give him the benefit of the doubt?

The only question is whether Rummy's results relate to DuD, or as DuD claims, Esequiel. To me, it feels like you're trying to distract matters away from what the focus should be on, onto Rummy and Jonnas.

The day won't last forever, people need to vote me or Esequiel.

Rummy's straight up reluctance to consider I could be telling the truth, leads me to believe he's lying anyway.. so just remember Rummy's statement about lynching him tomorrow when I'm confirmed town and I expect to see that vote against yourself that you promised Rummy.

All my evidence points contrary to you being town. You'll definitely see my vote for myself if you end up lynched and turn up town.

Sadly, I think we both realise you won't get lynched today and you're playing on that. Where is everyone!

Sadly, I think we both realise you won't get lynched today and you're playing on that. Where is everyone!

I'm gladly calling for my lynch. I want my lynch.

You've pissed me off to the point, that you pissed Flink off in gentlemens mafia where I can't be bothered to continue stating the same thing over and over.

I'll get far more pleasure now from being lynched, revealed as Town, showing you to be as narrow minded as you're being, making you look pretty stupid and having you lynched tomorrow :)

Vote: DuD its the only thing that makes sense ;)

I am literally confused as hell right now. I have no idea who is what, who did it when where or how and why, if up is down and left is north. I give up on today :/ If im not roleblocked tonight i will be targetting @Raining_again so she can use her power as she sees fit and check if people saying what they can do, can actually do what they say... you see?

I am literally confused as hell right now. I have no idea who is what, who did it when where or how and why, if up is down and left is north. I give up on today :/ If im not roleblocked tonight i will be targetting @Raining_again so she can use her power as she sees fit and check if people saying what they can do, can actually do what they say... you see?

See - what I'd like to do if DuD doesn't get lynched is target myself again, succeed, and let everyone know how it all goes down. However I'd expect to die tonight, so wouldn't want you protecting me for nothing if kills can still get through. It's your choice who you'd rather trust/protect though.

I'm gladly calling for my lynch. I want my lynch.

You've pissed me off to the point, that you pissed Flink off in gentlemens mafia where I can't be bothered to continue stating the same thing over and over.

I'll get far more pleasure now from being lynched, revealed as Town, showing you to be as narrow minded as you're being, making you look pretty stupid and having you lynched tomorrow :)

Vote: DuD its the only thing that makes sense ;)

I trolled him purposely then as part of my play - I haven't even done much in your general direction except present my information - so that's both a bold and arguably unwarranted play from you. However I totally understand the feeling; @Sheikah kinda made me feel the same earlier :p

On that note I've had word from Peeps - I'm allowed to tell you my minimal PM flavour(for a role he assures me was completely randomly assigned ;)) - As > I have a sense of self-importance that gives me an air of authority - I can investigate a player each night to find out if they're good or bad. I won't deny I tried playing to the character a bit, though it's pretty much me in a mafia anyway :indeed:

Edited by Rummy
Automerged Doublepost

You can have a reasoned argument with Sheikah as he can see logic, unfortunately you can't, arguing with you is like trying to teach a newborn calculus.. you're just not gonna grasp it.

And so I refer you back to my previous post, and the position I'm at..

I don't really care. I'd rather have my alignment revealed now just so you'll see how stupid you actually are, and hopefully you'll topple of your pedestal.

I had targeted Dud, but was unsuccessful due to being interrupted. This interruption caused me to suddenly hate him, for some reason unbeknown to myself.

Last thing I saw last night was red flashing lights. ...I may have done something bad? However, I don't actually know.::shrug:

@Magnus Peterson has been removed from the board. He was &. He could pick a target at night to receive a double vote the next day. If his target was the victim of the night kill, they would be able to stay alive until the end of the day phase. He was good.

I'm just going to go back to the first day. Magnus was redirected to DuD. But Magnus tells everyone from his PM that he saw red lights flash. We know from a couple of night write-ups now that the red lights signify the death scene.

We know he was unsuccessful in his actions, one because he was good and wouldn't be lying, and if he had succeeded in his actions, Dannyboy would have stayed alive for the day phase, or if he did actually target DuD, he would have had a double. So here we are actually looking for:

a) Who interrupted Magnus (and made him hate someone)

b) Who killed Dannyboy

I believe that the red lights that Magnus mentioned signify that he WAS unknowingly targeting Dannyboy instead of DuD, That part of his PM was hinting that there was some manipulation going on. Unless DuD is mafia and was manipulated by a townie/neutral to switch himself and a fellow baddie (which is unlikely, as someone would have come out to say that they had messed with DuD by now) I think it is likely that DuD is town. For that reason , I think we should trust what he is saying today, and believe that Rummy's investigation relates to Esequiel.

Now, back to the "Who interrupted Magnus?" part. We know that Jonnas claims to have redirected Magnus. Could it be him, or someone else? Could it be that Jonnas can control someone else, make them angry, make them kill?

FUCK.

Jonnas is the control key, isn't he?

It makes total sense that if Jonnas has that power that he controlled Magnus to kill DuD, but DuD switched him and Dannyboy, therefore killing a mafioso.

I'm willing to run with either him or Esequiel. DuD's in my good books for now.

(sorry for the rambling post, I was just typing as things came to my head...)

MAD THEORY: CONTROL, ALT AND DELETE ARE IN THE MAFIA.