NEurope
The Peeps

The Keyboard Mafia

What other roles would be self target then, other than protector and investigator? I really can't think of anything other than perhaps a booster.

BTW, at the top of the page I worded my "Yvonne wouldn't have done anything" wrong. I mean that because he died, I couldn't get any info.

Can you please full reveal. We have maybe one Mafioso left, now is not the time for holding back.

Mafia can do ANY role on themselves purely to find out the writeup flavour of their targeting method. We have done this before.

@Mr\-Paul I think I know what your getting at. So what key are you? Looking at my keyboard and wondering how the flavour would read.

If it is what i think it is, you still should have successfully targeted DuD.

Actually I do see how it could work that you got Yvonne and no info. What confuses me is that you extract info from the player regardless of whether they are targetable or not. I don't see why a switch would affect this as in Rummy's case you didn't have to 'physically' reach as he was nowhere to be found.

Don't give him nuttin' paulie boy!

The more he can say to get himself killed other than the town cop, the better.

Don't give him nuttin' paulie boy!
Classic Mafia tactic,

I'd to at least hear what key you are @Mr\-Paul. I think you've given enough of a hint for people to work out what you're claiming.

I think I am still be affected by redirection/if the target is switched, because as far as we know, whoever targets those who were switched are unaware they didn't reach their original target until DuD says so. My PM back from Peeps last night names DuD as who I was unsuccesful targeting, and I'm guessing when Rummy investigated DuD, it also said DuD, even though DuD switched himself with Esequiel.

I'm the letter keys.

Wow. I'd forgotten you were even in the game!

The more he can say to get himself killed other than the town cop, the better.

I don't think him saying all that much is going to save me from death though!

Are people really shitting themselves over a (likely) single Mafioso? For shame.

Cmonn...take the deal. Stop trying to act so certain when you won't even bet something serious on it.

I want to know who it was that roleblocked me by slamming me down on N3. Who do we know nothing about???

@Mr\-Paul.. Are you Fucking shitting me?

Where is this other (phantom) target swapper that has killed 2 Mafiosos? I genuinely didn't suspect Mr-paul, but I don't believe anyone could really be stupid enough to be throwing accusations my way now.. I've killed 2 Mafiosos by myself and pushed for the lynch of a 3rd (alongside Sheikah).

That screams fishy doesn't it? oh wait.. no.. no it doesn't.

Btw I don't really care if Rummy flips town, similarly to your behaviour towards me day 3 AND day 4 (even though your claiming it was just the one day).

DuD, I trust you, especially now Yvonne is dead. I also believe Rummy is telling the truth about his role. There's nothing saying I have to believe one of you or the other. I think you are both town. I was targeting you to try and fully understand the nature of your swapping. We didn't know that Rummy was dumb until today, so there was still reason to suspect that his result may have been on you and been legitimate.

You also need to remember that I pushed for Jonnas when Rummy was pushing for your lynch. I was the first, if not one of the first, to suggest he was the one forcing people to kill.

That's why I trust you, but to claim my targeting to be wishy washy is ridiculous.. its resulted in 2 Mafia deaths.. I'd say my targeting he's been bang on the moolah

@Mr\-Paul.. Are you Fucking shitting me?

Where is this other (phantom) target swapper that has killed 2 Mafiosos? I genuinely didn't suspect Mr-paul, but I don't believe anyone could really be stupid enough to be throwing accusations my way now.. I've killed 2 Mafiosos by myself and pushed for the lynch of a 3rd (alongside Sheikah).

That screams fishy doesn't it? oh wait.. no.. no it doesn't.

Btw I don't really care if Rummy flips town, similarly to your behaviour towards me day 3 AND day 4 (even though your claiming it was just the one day).

Shitting you on what? I haven't aimed anything in your direction since Day 2 and my passing comment on Day 3!

Today's day 4, no?

Fuck, add +1 to all of those relevant days. So yeah, I got mixed up; I didn't trust you on Day 2, investigated you on Night 2, told you were evil, definitely didn't trust you on D3 as a result, tried to investigate myself on N3, D4 was the weekend I still wasn't sure what to think and opted for a lynch on no one at that point. Then I went to london then I went to work, then it was the Night again, I found out I was evil, and here we all are again.

So this comment where your goading Sheikah (today) means what exactly?

No! You weren't allowed to suspect DuD or find him fishy! How dare you!

Oh, I was apparently wrong to suspect you at all on day 2/night 2(when I investigated you), and that mr-paul clearly was too. I did use 'weren't' and not aren't for a reason.

I'll admit though - I don't normally target myself on N1 as an alignment investigator because I rarely see dumb cops these days - it was because of the flavour I wondered whether I might be dumb off the bat.

So you thought you could be a dumb cop...

So yeah, I got mixed up; I didn't trust you on Day 2, investigated you on Night 2, told you were evil, definitely didn't trust you on D3 as a result

And yet when I told you what I had done and how that would have affected your results it was implausible for you to even consider I was telling the truth..

You decided the town MUST lynch me as a result of your investigation, inspite of a logical explanation saying the result was on someone else AND the fact that you actually doubted the result yourself (I refer you back.. "I wondered whether I might be dumb off the bat." )?

Something doesn't add up for me?

I didn't buy the explanation, just like nobody's buying mine. I'd happily vote for myself if Sheikah put his balls on the line and took my deal. I guarantee everything I laid out earlier, in addition to me being a cop, and me being town, is accurate.

The problem is - I have literally given everything I can. Since Day 2. Like...I don't know what else I'm supposed to give. I gotta find some fun in the game right? I gotta play for something? Today it's for Sheikah, who says 'everything he has been saying is a lie' about me - when it's actually 100% the opposite, 100% the truth - what else do I play for? What else do I give?

He knows I'm not lying now though, otherwise if he was so convinced - why not step up to my bet? I'll even let him off a bit, and call it 2 games he has to sit out.

I trusted Esequiel more than you, and didn't think I was dumb btw. As you've seen, I don't tend to do a self-check because dumb cops have been so rare.

My bets are out of me Sheikah, one of us is dumb, and the other is naive or paranoid.

I want to know who it was that roleblocked me by slamming me down on N3. Who do we know nothing about???

As @Raining_again just pointed out, that was me.

Rummy, are you saying you suspected from the outset that you were dumb? I just cannot see (if that is true) why you would push SO HARD for a lynch, especially after unsuccessfully verifying your results on night 1. You pushed SO hard.

That's what she said.

I didn't suspect, like, 100% - I wondered if it was a possibility is all. You guys do realize there's more to the world than 1s and 0s right?

I am >. I have a sense of self importance that gives an air of authority(alol), each night I can target a player and find out if they're good or bad.

I am town.

I targetted myself(Rummy) on N1, but was told that I got nothing back, as if I was removed from the circuitry.

I targetted DuD on N2, and discovered him to be evil.

I targetted myself(Rummy) on N3, but my command was cancelled before I could carry it out.

I targetted myself(Rummy on N4, finally able to reach myself, and found out that I was evil? That of course, can't be right...

If none of the items I've listed are proven to be lies after the game is over - you(@Sheikah) sit out the next 3 mafia games that signup. Of course, if any one of them is a lie, I'll sit them out instead. Do you have confidence enough in your confidence to take an ultimate meta-gamble? It's a gentlemen's agreement, but I'd hope you'd be gentlemanly and uphold it if you agree.

Slighty modified, but that's what I'm playing for now ^

So, if you want to speed away the day - convince @Sheikah to accept my proposition and I'll vote for myself!