N-Europe

American Dad! Mafia

DuD

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dud responded that I was not able to successfully target Jimbob. While he was my target I never reached him. Esequiel is either lying or completely mistaken. The person that took me hostage has to be mafia as he is not coming forward. I'd even hazard a guess that it is indeed Esequiel.

Did you not take me hostage Esequiel? What is your power?

I really don't like the whole 'I'll explain tomorrow' situation. You might as well explain it now if you're going to come out with it tomorrow. If you're that certain he's mafia, nothing will change.

I will stick a vote down closer to the deadline if no one else does. DuD said he's on his phone so we won't get a write-up until he's back at a computer anyway.

Fair enough as il die anyway tonight lol

Im Avery Bullock, head of the CIA. I use 2 goons (Bad Larry and Duper) to carry out a task at night. Bad Larry Jailkeeps my target while Duper carries out my targets actions. Hence i targetted Diageo, and i know he was the killer >.<

Also, didnt really want to reveal all of this but when days drag on i get a little chatty lol I was going to sit back and watch how things progress but i couldnt keep Diageo in jail every night for obvious reasons.

Was gonna say before this - as much as I hate the 'trust me I'll talk tomorrow' if people actually commit it's a perfect play early on. Trust, lynch, then lynch the lyncher if they're wrong. It only works if people actually bloody commit to it though, which no one ever does. I will, without doubt, if Diageo is town, lynch Esequiel tomorrow. I'd hope everyone else does the same, whether he argues whatever argument he might. For those that stake so much in a sure thing, I think they should be held to account.

Im confident im correct, iv just had a pm from dud explaining that:

If my target has an info role, il will carry out their role at night and gain the info.

If my target has a action role, il carry out the action and gain no info.

It fits with what happened. If im wrong lynch me tomorrow ;) Oh and protect me tonight!

Standings:

Diageo (Majority): Esequiel, Rummy, Magnus Peterson, Martinist, ReZourceman, Yvonne, The Peeps

----------

**News Flash**

This just in.. Langley Falls full of vigilantes??

After getting together to address the recent deaths in the falls, it seems the residents may have got a little carried away.

With discussion dying out, one resident pointed his finger, and one poor bugger found all eyes on him?

The mob surrounded Roger..

Roger.jpg

Diageo was Roger the Alien.

He was able to disguise himself as anyone from American Dad!.

He had no power, instead he would gain the use of other people's powers after he personally had killed them.

He was Mafia!

Full of anger, they proceeded to pull him limb from limb.

Night 2

Edited by DuD

The Langley Post

What's Next??

After the town took justice into their own hands yesterday, we expected a backlash from the accomplices Roger was screaming to as he was brutally pulled apart.

Last night was the perfect opportunity for them to strike..

As one individual finished their night and wandered home to bed

nothing happened. Instead, they arrived home safely and got a good nights sleep!

It seems our assumption of the backlash was wrong. Is this killing spree over? What will happen next??

**Breaking News**

A rugged woodsman was spotted in the forrest on the outskirts of the town, keeping watch over the towns people as he planned his next move.

**Who's This**

A one time east german ski jumper readied the machine that years ago left him imprisoned in a bowl. He managed to trick the same reporter to step inside, and invited a young teen to join him.

After leaving his machine to do its thing he relaxed for the evening.

Neighbourhood Watch

There are currently only 11 residents in Langley Falls (majority 6):

@Mr\-Paul

@Jon Dedede

@Esequiel

@Magnus Peterson

@EEVILMURRAY

Thats all today folks. Go about Day 3

No, i sent Bad Larry to hold Mr Paul, while Duper carried out Mr pauls actions. I assume Mr paul thought someone would kill me, and reverse tracked me to see who it was. As i carried out his role i effectively reverse tracked myself and found out only Mr Paul targetted me.

Eevil, i have proven myself in my eyes. I dont like that you keep making me spell everything out. What did you do last night?

So my role's essentially out in the open now :P Was hoping you'd keep it under wraps Esequiel seeing I haven't had a chance to be useful with it yet - no need to out the identity people with info roles! Ah well. Hopefully I'm not roleblocked from here on out, and please do refrain from saying who you targeted if you come across an alignment investigator :)

Targeted you in case there was any interference with you after you proved your worth yesterday, but seems like I was the only one who went for you.