N-Europe

American Dad! Mafia

DuD

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I apologise profusely if i'm wrong Rummy, but I'm going to go with my gut feelings and with those of my partner Cube. I do understand your reasoning about Esequiel, but just because he trusted you, it doesn't mean we necessarily have to as his feelings aren't gospel. Mafia have roles that may appear to be town-like, and I had explicitly requested to Esequiel to not go outing people like he had to me. You won't even give any targets, and really can't see why you haven't got anything related to your actions to share! For me, it's you or Magnus, maybe even both, and as the rest of the townies are sharing my sentiments with you, I will change my vote too, and keep my eye on Magnus Peterson tonight.

Change Vote: Rummy.

He trusted me because I target the dead. I tried to target Jimbob the night we were swapped, I am the death investigator.

N1 - I could target a random, I was right on the death I'd succeed, it was incorrect in my guess.

N2 - I had been sure(as I actually said in the thread) that I had targetted Jimbob, the PM apparently hadn't gone through.

N3 - I got power-swapped with Esequeil, and thus I targetted a live folk. I stated as soon as the day started that we would both had been redundant. Esequiel obviously deduced why, and whilst I'm not saying it exonorates him, Dedede agreed and so I've trusted him enough not to lynch him.

N4 - being at least a night behind, I targetted The Peeps. I found out that four people excepting myself targeted him on the night of his death. A reporter from a notebook page(confirmed by writeup, but this doesnt confirm alliance), a CIA badge, batteries(?) apparently from Cyborg Stan, and a CIA branded pen.

I love how once I possibly threatened Magnus with an exposure, 2 votes magicked their way into play. I thought I suspected ReZ and Magnus, but right now I have no idea. I couldn't give either my power, nor my targets, without giving away the other. I felt the Esequiel post was enough of an inference for folks to work it out.

Well done all for pushing so hard on something I would have thought at least Yvonne and Cube would deduce. I'd say I'm disappointed in you mr-paul, but tbh I think maybe you're one of the mafia with your most recent actions. Gunning for me early, trying to expose who I am, and whilst we apparently know you're a tracker we know nothing else!

I'd advise people to see what they match up with my single night's info. I though some would see fit to let me hold out another day but apparently not. I've genuinely failed in everything but The Peeps investigation.

(*If I was right on the death I'd succeed)

I wasn't 100% on the info from Cyborg Stan's batteries to think it was lynch worthy, and being my first night of investigation I wanted to use my power once more to see if I could corroborate anything tonight. However because everyone wishes to play mafia in such a shallow and obvious way, this will not be the case. If not framed, he was at least lying about his N4 target/

Why so late in the game would someone hide themselves and their targets? Because they're an info gatherer with no success! You've plenty others who've done the same, yet I've been jumped on by mafia ways! Lynch me and find your downfall.

Just so you know, the batteries only looked like they came from Cyborg Stan...right now I can't be 100%.

Standings:

Magnus Peterson (1): Rummy

Rummy (Majority): ReZourceman, Cube, Magnus Peterson, Yvonne, Mr-Paul, Martinist

----------

**News Flash**

Another one meets the mob??

After a day of back and forth it looked a forgone conclusion that Magnus Peterson would be on the recieving end of the brutish mob, however all of a sudden their attention swayed?

Reggie gulped as the mob moved in..

Reginald.jpg

@Mr\-Paul @Jon Dedede @Magnus Peterson

The Langley Post

Final Stages!

As the residents once again took actions into their own hands and once again were found barking up the wrong tree, many would have assumed the mafia would be close to revealing themselves..

But you'd be wrong.

Last night a resident was merely wounded as he was lucky enough to have someone to help him out and chase away the attacker.

Unfortunately no further information is known?

What a reprieve though!

**Who's This**

A young boy was someone's bogey tonight, persuading them to change their target.. to who?.. to me?!

**Breaking News**

A shady man grabbed a large lever with both hands. He pulled and eventually the stiff contraption budged and hundreds of large flood lights lit up, illuminating a large government hangar. Inside the hanger rows upon rows of hundreds of tall, cybernetic creatures stood, fingers twitching and eyes glowing an ominous red. The man lifted the clear safety cover from the control panel and lightly rested his finger on a large red button. He looked down over his creations. He grimaced, and looked at the floor.....and pressed the button. He immediately ran out of the room as a count down begun....5....4.....3.....2.....1.....

Neighbourhood Watch

There are currently only 7 residents in Langley Falls (majority 4):

@Cube

@martinist

@ReZourceman

@Mr-Paul

@Yvonne

@Jon Dedede

@Magnus Peterson

Thats all today folks. Go about Day 6

Okay.

First and foremost, Rummy I am sorry. I pretty much lead that lynch on you.

Second, one (more...lol) wrong move and we/town are dead.

Today I don't trust mr-paul or Yvonne. But apparently my suspicions are off this game.

NO TOWNIE vote at all, if you're wrong, mafia definitely win.

I really don't know what to think.

Anyway....Yvonne appears to be a redirector. Remind me if we knew this?

Yes, we did know that.

martinist - investigator info, newsie.

ReZ - paragraph inserter

Yvonne - redirector

Cube - is player partnered? investigator

Cube is partnered with me, ReZ.

Again, I'm sorry Rummy. If you'd come out with your info, we wouldn't have lynched you. I suspected you and Magnus equally. I don't know why you withheld it, as it would have led to the lynch of someone other than you, there was no need to keep it to yourself at this stage.

Anyway, I'd be willing to go for Magnus again, with my suspicions from the write up and the info from Rummy.

As for myself, I tracked Magnus and he targeted Martinist. Is he the shady character in the write up? He's my main suspect right now.

If we assume that the partnered people are townies, I guess the mafia is;

Yvonne

Jon

Magnus

But nothing bad happened to martinist.

I'd suppose that redirection isn't normallllyyyy a townie power. And that Yvonne was possibly a little more easily swayed by my lynch train of Rummy that I'd usually expect. Like I say....its fecking hard.

Cube & mr-paul - associates.

ReZourceman & martinist - associates.

Magnus Peterson - no associates.

Yvonne & Jon Dedede - Associates, but Yvonne claims not and Jon claims to be linked to a dead player.

If there were only two mafia members, Magnus would clearly be mafia. But three would make much more sense, which would make Jon Dedede and Yvonne mafia.

I cant defend myself, @Yvonne.

I have no information relating to the break-out, or the electrocuting, and my power has not proven useful thus far. Even last night I was target switched. I had originally targeted Mr-Paul. Apparently I got Martinist instead.

I would reveal my power now but it could still prove useful today. If I tell you what it is, it becomes irrelevant.

If you lynch me, and I can see why you would, it will (seemingly) lose the game. I am town.

I suppose a full reveal might be more useful at this point. What say ye, town?

Well, we already know who I am. ...Beep.

I am town, rather than neutral.

My power is to target someone at night, with the result that if they be town, they get a double vote the following day. If they not be, then they don't. So far, my targeting has proven terribly unlucky.

If Martinist is town (has a double vote), then my truth can be known.

The Mafia Post

Greetings Residents!

6 Days. 6 days is all it took for us to take over Langley.. and we're here for good.

There will be no more Who's This. There will be no more Breaking News. And as for Neighbourhood Watch? There will be no neighbourhood to watch.

Bill, Snot & Baba Ling have taken over.

All mechanics and my thoughts will be revealed later.