N-Europe

Earthbound OUT NOW!

Andyliini

Thanks for the non explanation. They're only charging more because they knew it would sell like wildfire. Not a nice way to treat your customers.

They are a business, what do you expect? If they sold it for less the would be bloody stupid.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People are still complaining about the price? Weren't games that didn't have a PAL release sold at a premium price during the Wii days? I swear Ogre Battle 64 costs more than other 64 virtual console games. There's nothing new here, the people that are complaining about the price have probably already downloaded the rom years ago anyway. If you aren't happy with the price don't buy the product, that's how our capitalist society operates.

Thanks for the non explanation. They're only charging more because they knew it would sell like wildfire. Not a nice way to treat your customers.

Yes... because charging £6.99 for a digital version of a game that regularly sells for £250+ boxed is such a rip-off! :indeed:

Why aren't you just happy that it finally got a release in Europe? Personally I'm overjoyed and I even own an original copy of Earthbound but still picked up this VC release without question. ;)

That reminds me, I must dig out my players guide for this. :D

So Earthbound cost more... But look, Game & Wario was a 'budget title'! How about Pikmin 3? Isn't that one less expensive than usual too? Now I just hope short and simple VC titles eventually will be 'budget' priced too -- Dr Mario, for example, should cost EUR 2.50 instead of around 5-6.