NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Wii U General Discussion

New Super Mario Bros. Wii did due to pictures of the showfloor builds. Don't remember DKC doing it, but Cranky did, yeah.

Yeah, I'm sure IGN or somewhere like that posted about DK an hour or so before the conference.

Man, E3 2010 was amazing. Kirby's Epic Yarn, Donkey Kong, Skyward Sword, Kid Icarus, Golden Sun and one that still baffles me, Ocarina of Time. Why the hell didn't they show this at the presser? We had to find out via the press kits after the conference.

Yeah, I'm sure IGN or somewhere like that posted about DK an hour or so before the conference.

Man, E3 2010 was amazing. Kirby's Epic Yarn, Donkey Kong, Skyward Sword, Kid Icarus, Golden Sun and one that still baffles me, Ocarina of Time. Why the hell didn't they show this at the presser? We had to find out via the press kits after the conference.

Thinking of Ocarina... Cam on... Majora's Mask remake for Fall 2014... Fcuk your third party sht.

Whens E3 yo?

Conferences will be on the 9th June ( Nintendos probably the morning of the 10th ) the doors open on the 10th till the 12th June.

Thinking of Ocarina... Cam on... Majora's Mask remake for Fall 2014... Fcuk your third party sht.

They have to give us Majoras Mask 3D, surely? I'll go nuts if/when it finally happens.

Conferences will be on the 9th June ( Nintendos probably the morning of the 10th ) the doors open on the 10th till the 12th June.

They have to give us Majoras Mask 3D, surely? I'll go nuts if/when it finally happens.

Nuts to 3D. Majora's Mask HD on the eShop

Hell, why not both? :p

Is Serebii evolving?? :heh:

*Presses the 'B' button*

Nope... :D

Jesus. I go away for a few days and come back to a mountain of pages!

Things appear to have calmed down but just a reminder that SHOUTING AT PEOPLE and telling them they're wrong, doesn't make you right.

And can we all stop mentioning E3? It's a horrific period :p

Nintendo stuff doesn't tend to spill, though, and rumours are

almost always fake

In fairness, a lot of the rumours about the GamePad turned out to be true. If you don't look exclusively on random blogs of course :p

Jesus. I go away for a few days and come back to a mountain of pages!

Things appear to have calmed down but just a reminder that SHOUTING AT PEOPLE and telling them they're wrong, doesn't make you right.

And can we all stop mentioning E3? It's a horrific period :p

In fairness, a lot of the rumours about the GamePad turned out to be true. If you don't look exclusively on random blogs of course :p

Which is largely why the Wii U was shown so early. Same with the 3DS. They showed stuff to third party partners and those partners blabbed and that caused them to show things before being ready.

So when will the Wii U be ready? :p sorry, you can't leave low hanging fruit like that!

But yeah it was a shame the developers essentially forced Nintendo's hand with the unveil.

So when will the Wii U be ready? :p sorry, you can't leave low hanging fruit like that!

But yeah it was a shame the developers essentially forced Nintendo's hand with the unveil.

End of the year ;) You'll see in June!

I'll be seeing off several bottles of whisky that's for sure.

Sorry dudes, but Im just gonna go ahead and put out premature E3 expectations... Drum roll please:

1080 Snowboarding HD (Winter 2014)

Wave Race HD (Autumn 2014)

NintendoLand 2 Online - featuring Pokemon. (Winter 2014)

Smash Bros 4 - voice chat and camera fun.

Majora's Mask HD - created as another 'test' to see which visual style appeals most for Zelda Wii U (Autumn 2014)

Zelda Wii U trailer/mystery screenshot. (2015)

Atleast one more HD remake (Jan 2015)

Pokemon Stadium HD (3) - All gen gym battle tower, mini-games, rental Pokemon and online. (Q2 2015)

A Limited Edition Wii U console/Wii U Lite - a Wii U centered around a Pro Controller (Winter 2014)

And there we see Nintendo's reclaim of the throne.

reggieshrug.jpg

A Limited Edition Wii U console/Wii U Lite - a Wii U centered around a Pro Controller (Winter 2014)

Would be awesome! 10/10 would buy.

Sorry dudes, but Im just gonna go ahead and put out premature E3 expectations... Drum roll please:

1080 Snowboarding HD (Winter 2014)

Wave Race HD (Autumn 2014)

NintendoLand 2 Online - featuring Pokemon. (Winter 2014)

Smash Bros 4 - voice chat and camera fun.

Majora's Mask HD - created as another 'test' to see which visual style appeals most for Zelda Wii U (Autumn 2014)

Zelda Wii U trailer/mystery screenshot. (2015)

Atleast one more HD remake (Jan 2015)

Pokemon Stadium HD (3) - All gen gym battle tower, mini-games, rental Pokemon and online. (Q2 2015)

And there we see Nintendo's reclaim of the throne.

reggieshrug.jpg

Bloomin' Nora! That's some delusion there :)

I predict

- pilotwings u (winter '14)

- Metroid prime (winter '14)

- miamoto, collection of new ip for eshop, spread over the summer months, all about NFC and gamepad (summer/autumn '14)

- x2 for spring 2015

- Majoras mask 3ds

- trailer for Zelda u (winter '15) featuring same style as original demo

Would. Your hd wave race and 1080 be hd remakes or new versions?

I would absolutely LOVE a hd GameCube remake series with online. Hd, online wave rave and f zero could possibly make me more happy than any other announcement!

Agree with @dazzybee, that all sounds a likely line-up. Pilotwings, Metroid and Zelda as the big hitters sounds about right. Maybe a Mario game of some kind on 3DS?

I'd love a Captain Toad eShop title too :)

Yeah captain toad would be great. Wii u or 3ds for me.

Wouldn't mind more remix games, Wii sport resort games added to sports club and even more Nintendoland attractions, would be great. Add online and it would be orgasmic.

Yeah captain toad would be great. Wii u or 3ds for me.

Wouldn't mind more remix games, Wii sport resort games added to sports club and even more Nintendoland attractions, would be great. Add online and it would be orgasmic.

Are you serious? Bleugh!

Which bit? But yeah. Deadly serious.

All of it. Captain Turd, NES Lazymix, Namco Wii Ports HD and Nintendeadland. Without online they're worthless.

I'd prefer fully fledged powerhouse efforts from Nintendo like F-Zero, Metroid, Zelda, a new FPS, new IP. None of this lazy, quick fix, onlineless, rubbish. I want to be wowed.

Edited by Wii

All of it. Captain Turd, NES Lazymix, Namco Wii Ports HD and Nintendeadland. Without online they're worthless.

I'd prefer fully fledged powerhouse efforts from Nintendo like F-Zero, Metroid, Zelda, a new FPS, new IP. None of this lazy, quick fix, onlineless, rubbish. I want to be wowed.

I didn't realise it was either one or the other....

Bloomin' Nora! That's some delusion there :)

Maybe so, but im mostly showing how Nintendo can change current opinions in one day, third party or no third party.

I really dont think my list is TOO farfetched.

1080 and Waverace will be new but with old tracks revamped.

Edited by King_V

I didn't realise it was either one or the other....

It doesn't have to be I guess. If people like them, so be it. They're not for me. Nintendo have changed, I don't remember any of that mickey mouse crap back on the Gamecube. It all started with Wii Sports. I've explained it before but in summary Wii Sports was an experiment and the money rolled in. Little effort, tonnes of cash and they kept going with titles like Wii Play right up to Nintendo Land and NES remix. It's a great business model, greatest return for the tiniest of effort. But as a gamer I think they stink and I'm not buying them anymore. I have games like Wii Sports/Resort and Nintendo Land but that's only because they came with the consoles and motionplus.

NES remix is so so good. Can you not remember Zelda 4 swords? Pacman vs? Mario paint? The 64dd and talent maker? Even wario ware? Mario party?