N-Europe

Gentlemen's Mafia III - The Court of Miracles

Jonnas

Well then I was one of two to do so.

You would have ended up targeting @Animal, due to swapping.

Also @Cube why would you swap those two, if Flink was to be killed, would you have wanted Animal in his place?

My PM states Flink by name. Are you sure your swap was successful Cube?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well then I was one of two to do so.

Also @Cube why would you swap those two, if Flink was to be killed, would you have wanted Animal in his place?

My PM states Flink by name. Are you sure your swap was successful Cube?

I'm unsure about both. I was not informed that my power didn't work.

One of two to do what? I don't see how you figure into this?

Sorry, I put my reply to Cube's post before the quote.

I'm unsure about both. I was not informed that my power didn't work.

With Animal and Flink both being suspected as town to the majority of players, why would you have targets be swapped between them instead of towards more suspicious players?

My target was The Peeps.

I found out about something to do with him and flying machines. What's that all about, @The Peeps?

Well good sir, you will find this hard to believe but I am in the process of creating the world's first flying machine! It is an exciting venture and almost complete, save for a few special components. I'm sure you are very interested and once it is built I will of course give you a full demonstration.

In related news, my theory on jayseven and his note: It seems to me Jonnas picks a player to leave a note from, and last night he picked jayseven, either by happenstance - or exactly because he knew he was going to remove him.

Now, if he didn't choose jayseven by random, what about the night before? Was Magnus Peterson perhaps the one with the fewest posts at that point?

The notes are someone's power (I know who but I'm not telling), which also explains why there was no note on the first night.

Well good sir, you will find this hard to believe but I am in the process of creating the world's first flying machine! It is an exciting venture and almost complete, save for a few special components. I'm sure you are very interested and once it is built I will of course give you a full demonstration.

The notes are someone's power (I know who but I'm not telling), which also explains why there was no note on the first night.

What use do we have for a flying machine in finding the princess? It looks more like an escape route.

With Animal and Flink both being suspected as town to the majority of players, why would you have targets be swapped between them instead of towards more suspicious players?

I was probably overthinking things and seeing deception where there wasn't.

Why no mentions, Lord @Jonnas?

As for me, I decided to protect @Fierce_LiNk last night. I apologise for my riling yesterday, I both wished to not be killed but also get a better measure of you. Either you have me fooled, or you truly are against the Queen. Maybe we will all get ALONG one day.

Can someone explain the issue against Tales? I'll gladly follow, simply as I think time comes that we need to start lynching. My suspicions are still heavily on ReZourceman from my previous claims, though. I may be mostly absent this weekend, with plans and animal crossing combined.

Can someone explain the issue against Tales? I'll gladly follow, simply as I think time comes that we need to start lynching. My suspicions are still heavily on ReZourceman from my previous claims, though. I may be mostly absent this weekend, with plans and animal crossing combined.

Basically his claims have been a bit curious; he claimed to have forgotten to send targets the first two night, and now he claims to have been blocked in exactly the same manner, even flavour-wise, as someone else.

As for me, I decided to protect Fierce_LiNk last night. I apologise for my riling yesterday, I both wished to not be killed but also get a better measure of you. Either you have me fooled, or you truly are against the Queen. Maybe we will all get ALONG one day.

Oh, yeah, also, due to Cube's swapping, this should mean you actually protected Animal.

Well, I have so far only been informed of nefarious doings on N1, when I protected Cube, and then his name was in the PM too. So I am confused - could Cube have been roleblocked, or...hmm, what happens if a redirector is redirected. I can only know to confirm anything if either Animal or Flink had something bad(redirection or roleblocking) attempted on them, but then they probably wouldn't be informed that I protected them. Essentially, were either @Fierce_LiNk or @Animal unsuccessful?

As mentioned by another, I sought that not being used;

More importantly sirs I've spotted a ruse.

Young master Rummy claimed to look over me Night two,

Despite my words I was stopped that night.

Pray tell purveyor of Rum, quite what do you do,

With your protective powers surely you would have put up a fight.

Hang on, now, I thought you said you just didn't find anything?

Deception my friend unhinges the good as well as the bad,

A small mistruth gives us more then we had.