Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

N-Europe London Meet 2013 - 27th July!

Rummy

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm all for the park bit but due to my eyesight I may make an exit once the sun starts setting, or once people start going to crazy places. I have nightblindness and even though I've known y'all for years none of you really know the dealio so I'll park-it-up and leave when you start having the real fun!

Yeah, I probably think this every year but last year almost felt like one of the best even though it was a bit smaller than the regular - got some really good time out of the park before heading off anywhere - though we were focused in where we were heading this time I guess.

I, obviously, will be out for the accomodation as it's so close for me - but I will attempt to arrive as early as other folk are and subsequently make it about 2 hours later than that because I'm a terrible latey person.

In for the hostel room? Or just the meet itself?

I think he's certainly out for the hostel, BUT ninja is kinda cool.

I'm all for the park bit but due to my eyesight I may make an exit once the sun starts setting, or once people start going to crazy places. I have nightblindness and even though I've known y'all for years none of you really know the dealio so I'll park-it-up and leave when you start having the real fun!

Whoa, is that a thing?!

Also glad to see your return - the meet didn't feel right without you last year.

As for accomo, I am also easy. Preferably clean, and we need to all be in same room. And cheap. Cheeeeeaaaaappppp.

I'm trying to get NE centric CAH but I'm struggling a little. Will work on it some more.

What else should I bring? Balderdash...cameras...dildos?

It does look fun, anyone care to explain the rules?

Stand in circle/strike poses. You can only move with one swift motion either on your attacking, or defence from a neighbour(otherwise you're a statue). Play basically goes round the circle with people 'attacking'. You get someone out by managing to catch them on the back of their hand with the palm of yours, I think. How Marcamillian taught us it I think anyhow. EDIT: Just watched Danny's video, I see it's a bit different for the movement on defense. We'll figure it out on the day! Normally when I've played we're drunk and on the way home, so we don't get too fussy on the rules.

Edited by Rummy

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!