NEurope
madeinbeats

Wii U VC

They should have put Wario Land: Shake Dimension on the shop instead. Stunning game that deserved more attention from the public. Shame on all of you who didn't buy it! :shakehead

I do think it's a bit overrated, but yeah, I'd much rather have that than Master of Disguise. That game is horrible! (There's a good reason that Nintendo cut ties with Suzak afterwards!)

OH SNAP! VS Excitebike is getting released on the VC!?

US only right now, but it'll no doubt come to Europe as well :D

First time it has ever been released outside Japan! :bouncy:

OH SNAP! VS Excitebike is getting released on the VC!?

US only right now, but it'll no doubt come to Europe as well :D

First time it has ever been released outside Japan! :bouncy:

Part of Builders Week. Dare I hope for F-Zero X + Expansion Kit?

Part of Builders Week. Dare I hope for F-Zero X + Expansion Kit?

That would truly be a holy grail release!

Can't see that one coming for a good long while though...

That would truly be a holy grail release!

Can't see that one coming for a good long while though...

F-Zero X HD remake plus expansion kit would be an even holier grail : peace:

I'd certainly take the N64 version, though :grin:

Japan is getting Fire Emblem: Binding Blade next week. Time to beg for a localisation on the Miiverse community?

Great! I've been in a bit of a Treasure mood recently, so this fits the bill nicely!

Will be great to play this one Off TV! (button remapping is much appreciated for this game too, given its unorthodox control scheme)

Hope we finally get Mischief Makers and Bangai-O N64 before long! Been wanting those for so long!!

We're also getting:

StarTropics

Zoda's Revenge: StarTropics II

Both US Versions

Has the usual press release happened? Interested in the digital price of Mario Maker.

It's £34.99

Probably because of Super Mario Maker :(

Perfect opportunity to put up Super Mario All-Stars :(

Well since we're getting nada, zilch, nothing this week; I'd just like to take the opportunity to rave about how amazing Sin & Punishment is again.

sin-and-punishment-successor-to-the-earth-20081010040401209.jpg

sp06.jpg

large.jpg

No, really. Why the hell haven't you bought it yet!?

And even if you have it on Wii, why the hell haven't you upgraded it yet!?

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse

No, really, button remapping is a GODSEND for this game! :D (Off TV play and rumble support is awesome too, but button remapping and suspend saves are the real reasons to upgrade!)

Then after that, go get the sequel! It's even better somehow!! :o

I'd definitely upgrade to the Wii U version of the excellent Sin & Punishment if I had done the Wii to Wii U system transfer but I'm still not sold on doing that yet :heh:

I've never performed the Wii to Wii U system transfer as Nintendo hasn't given me a good reason to do so, of course I'd get the same games I already own at a reduced price but then that's not really "safeguarding" what I already have is it? :blank:

Of course the Wii U version will be linked to my Nintendo Network ID which will presumably be linked to an account system when DeNA comes into play but what of all of those titles which you can ONLY get on the Wii eShop? Namely all of the TurboGraFX titles, Sega Megadrive games... Lords of Thunder for instance, stuff like that will never be linked to my account will it? :(

So this is why I will still buy certain games twice like the fantastic Sin & Punishment for the new features, I mean it really is an easy sell especially as even buying it twice doesn't come close to what's involved in buying a physical untranslated copy of the game on N64 and the cost, all that with no enhancements either. :indeed:

I might even properly complete Sin & Punishment this time as well thanks to those glorious restore points - judge away! - which are also a godsend for a game like this, especially for a certain stage! ;)

Heh, at least I'm not the only one who's having to buy again from scratch to get the Wii U features! (I had a U.S Wii, so obviously I can't transfer them to a UK Wii U... Importing ain't what it used to be!)

No sign of VS Excitebike this week. Is Europe going to get it?

Don't see why we wouldn't get it eventually ::shrug:

Still it's unusual for NOA to give out anything awesome before anyone else these days!

This week:

Mario vs. Donkey Kong

Mario vs. Donkey Kong™ 2: March of the Minis

Tecmo Bowl

Good week :) Shame about MvsDK2 being unable to share custom stages though... (no WiFi support obviously)

Since I just completed Donkey Kong '94 on the 3DS VC, I'm really looking forward to getting back into the GBA one.