N-Europe

KORG M01D Synthesiser

madeinbeats

I'm on a massive music binge at the moment and have got back into playing guitar and bass, so I'm really interested in this. How much? What do I do to get this, download from eShop, yes?

Will there be expansions in the future for new sounds? Is it very limited?

£20

eShop

Get eet, Play eet, Love eet! :D

I'm planning on getting it myself today as well once I've finished my reviews, as it looks like an amazing fully featured piece of music creation software. :)

To say that I'm well and truly on the hype train for Super Mario 3D World would be a serious understatement, I am so excited for that game it's unreal! :bouncy:

I'm also still really enjoying KORG M01D, so I decided to combine the two, and had a go at reproducing the Super Mario 3D World theme. :hehe:

It's a bit messy/out of tune in places, but not bad considering I have no musical expertise and am just doing it by ear from the original E3 trailer, which is tricky as it's covered in sound effects. :D

Anyway, here's how it ended up:

Would have posted it in the 3D World thread, but I'm avoiding that place completely until I get the game. If someone else wants to drop it in there then feel free. :)

I also had to remix it into a dance track afterwards, couldn't resist. :grin:

And here's that version: :cool:

Meow!

: peace: