NEurope
Rummy

Any meat this year? - Saturday 27th July 2013, Hyde Park

You had to put it on the weekend of the Hungarian Grand Prix didn't you! :p (one of the options for the race I hope to go to this year)

Hopefully I can make it to the meet.

I'll be finding a pub to watch a replay of the race, then having myself a lovely 6 days off. Sweet, i'll start planning the weekend.

I'll be finding a pub to watch a replay of the race, then having myself a lovely 6 days off. Sweet, i'll start planning the weekend.

Well if the meet is on a Saturday we could potentially find a pub to watch it together?

I'd totally be up for that! :D

But I don't mind missing Qualifying too much, can watch it back later... it's more whether I actually go to Hungary this year! :p

I think we've had enough feedback on the date.

27th July 2013 - Hyde Park, Hyde

I've just seen what you did there.

Well if the meet is on a Saturday we could potentially find a pub to watch it together?

I'd totally be up for that! :D

But I don't mind missing Qualifying too much, can watch it back later... it's more whether I actually go to Hungary this year! :p

Indeed so, i got 6 days off so i'm not in a rush this year. The main part of the Meet is always on the Saturday of the weekend. I'm certainly going to find a place to watch the race on the Sunday, you're more than welcome to join me.

Edit: Just to confirm, it is the 27th July for the meet?. Going to put my leave request in today/tomorrow, slots are filling up quick.

Edited by Jimbob

I've just seen what you did there.

I don't....

I wrote "Hyde Park, Hyde". Which is around 211.6 miles away from the London one.

Indeed so, i got 6 days off so i'm not in a rush this year. The main part of the Meet is always on the Saturday of the weekend. I'm certainly going to find a place to watch the race on the Sunday, you're more than welcome to join me.

Edit: Just to confirm, it is the 27th July for the meet?. Going to put my leave request in today/tomorrow, slots are filling up quick.

That's when I'm going to try to organize for when I get back. And by organize, I mean copy+paste the plan from last year, which I copy+pasted from the year before I think?

That's when I'm going to try to organize for when I get back. And by organize, I mean copy+paste the plan from last year, which I copy+pasted from the year before I think?

Nice, i'll start looking for places and get the transport sorted. Leave is sorted now.

I wrote "Hyde Park, Hyde". Which is around 211.6 miles away from the London one.

Oh! A geography joke! My sides!

Oooh, I didn't realise such a place existed. I thought it was a small joke on "New York City, New York".

Oooh, I didn't realise such a place existed. I thought it was a small joke on "New York City, New York".

I wouldn't expect that many people to know about a small town near Manchester. The only notable thing about it is that it has six railway stations and a major bus station.

I knew about it because it's where Sam Tyler said he came from in Life On Mars :p