N-Europe

Nintendo Exp-element Mafia

DuD

Quite. But there's still a day of info to garner. What claim you for an alignment, @Magnus Peterson?

Yeah and in real life I'd buy you a beer. This is mafia, and right now the best shot for both of us it to ally. If you don't my water guy will kill you.

He can't kill us all. Plus the constant threat of it makes me think maybe it isn't something to be quite so worried about. I said yesterday, I'm willing to die right now - let your water guy try and kill me.

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this is how it stands

Town

Cube

Mr-Paul

Rummy

Water Mafia

Yvonne

Fire Mafia

heroicjanitor (unless there's a made-up Ice Tunic Link)

[bUnknown Mafia[/b]

Jon Dedede

EEVILMURRAY

Diageo

Magnus Peterson

Jimbob

Nintendohnut

Remaining: 3 Ice, 2 Fire, 1 Water

The mafia will clearly want to kill rival mafia before the town, so Yvonne and heroic will be prime targets for kills.

Diageo had his kill last night, so he won't be a danger for another two days. On top of that, the other two people who made kills last night know that he's not on their team.

Yvonne/heroic and the third double voter also aren't a danger to us tonight.

Thus, I think the best option is to choose a random person from the remaining people for tonight.

Nope. You can stew there.

Similar to Cube's post, I was compiling this in the interim with Yvonne's claimed info; I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts on it.

The Peeps -town

Sheikah - town

Jonnas - town

@Mr\-Paul - town?

@Jon Dedede - 3rd mafia triple voter?

@Nintendohnut - mafia unknown?

@Diageo - mafia unknown?

I reckon we should focus on the game. I reckon that my voting is very relevant, and not just drunken now. If someone else decides to hammer and kill you on this, it's no skin off my nose - you've admitted we're not on the same team. You're not town, I am. Whilst I/we might not win this, I'd like to take down as many people as we can on the way at least. You'd like me/us to buddy up with you, probably to take down your opposing mafias - but really at the end of the day none of it is benefit to me/town. What I find most interesting is the noticeable silence of this third mafia, assuming you and heroic on different sides - they might win through silence alone. I care not for it. You wanted to vote for me earlier just to start your battle royale, I have no intention to not let you die for it!

That is really stupid. You have a chance to turn the game around and do something interesting, but you choose to go out quietly?

If I have 5 votes on me, Magnus Peterson is the third DV mafia. If 4, it's between Jon and Jimbob. I still think it's Jon from his BS earlier.

I think it's quite important to find who the third double is. Although, is there/was there a town double? Have I missed someone dead having one? It feels like us town are passengers in this game, but really, it depends which mafia we align ourselves with - town need to survive while the mafias whittle each other away. So really, we have to balance up the options - kill off one whole mafia and hope we survive, or align with a mafia and hope we aren't killed as they'll be too busy killing each other off.

If what Yvonne is saying is true, the doubles won't have been a target for the kill on previous nights because their team-mates don't know who they are aligned with, or they've carried out the kill themselves. Now they're out in the open, they're prime targets for death.

While I see the value of reducing it down to a mafia with a single member, I'm not going to hammer on Yvonne yet, as lots of useful discussion could come from this still.

Vote Yvonne

Interesting turn of events so far. With a double voter gone, the water mafia will be nothing. And with the threat of vengeance town killing it just sounds too good to be true. It would be stupid for me not to vote for you. You shot yourself in the foot. However, there's only an issue for the town if the other member of the water mafia wants to listen to you because you can only talk to him here.

it's simple game theory Rummy. I offered you a scenario that would be mutually beneficial, and a scenario which would be mutually destructive. You decided to give the game to Ice/Fire instead of choosing the optimal win route. And why? For no good reason.