NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
bob

Man invents food-less diet

Eating is pretty boring, but it's the perfect thing to do while you're watching television. Then it's like, "I'm doing two things at once! I'm so efficient!"

Eating is wonderful. That one "thing" (food) is varied and encompasses so many different tastes, flavours, colours, appearances, etc. I just ate nachos with spiced chicken topped with cheese and salsa and with some refried beans to accompany it. Was gorgeous. I swear I saw God.

If you think eating is boring, they you're doing it wronggggg!

I could never go without food, it is one of the best things in life. Just so many different things you can have, so many different flavours. I would be eating constantly if I could. =P

I think it would be good to have a tablet because you then know you are eating perfectly. As in you never know if you are missing a bit of one mineral or getting too much of another etc. Also eating is boring.

Yer not eating perfectly though, it's far healthier to get vitamins and minerals from food, not a pill. And I second moogles notion :P

Eating requires me to sit still and chew and stuff, it's the biggest time waste ever. I'm always thinking oh no have to get through this entire thing and I'm only halfway dear god I should blend this into a paste and drink it or I will be here forever helllpppp meeeee :p It also has to be cooked so that is another thing.

Psh, time-wasting, schmime-wasting! Yer doin' it wrong! You can eat something as simple as a sandwich or an apple while you're doing other stuff. And if that stuff is watching TV, you can even eat something more varied and whole.

I'd never relinquish tasty food.

Yer not eating perfectly though, it's far healthier to get vitamins and minerals from food, not a pill. And I second moogles notion :P

But what if the tablet/powder option was just as healthy as real food? Would you ever choose to do it? To save time/money or just because you couldn't be bothered to cook something properly?

But what if the tablet/powder option was just as healthy as real food? Would you ever choose to do it? To save time/money or just because you couldn't be bothered to cook something properly?

If it eliminated feelings of hunger etc, then sure. I mean food is awesome, but sometimes I just wish I didn't have to go grocery shopping and cook all the time.

Why are people so negative to this? It could solve, hunger, dieting, food shortages, allow for more time, and you're all acting like he took a shit on a plate and told you to eat it.

Well it looks more like vomit than shit, but your point is still valid.

Sign in to follow this