N-Europe

The Mass Effect Mafia (Game Thread)

Jimbob

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The night went on, various people ended up in Purgatory. A conversation on calibrating weaponry was heard, and many drinks were drank. Somebody spent the night sitting in a room waiting for someone who never showed. A few notes were passed around giving some information, but nothing much happened last night. A conversation about the late Illusive Man was heard, and the Normandy was prepped for launch.

Alive

@DuD

@Sheikah

@Jon Dedede

@Cube

@The Peeps

@Ganepark32

@Rummy

@Magnus Peterson

@Yvonne

@Mr-Paul

Deceased

Nintendohnut

Aqui1a

Day 3 begins now, majority is now 6. Day ends 11pm Wednesday

Yvonne is Mafia. Someone tried to throw me off the scent but being a Spectre, this didn't affect me. I investigated him and found him to be Mafia. I can investigate alignments 2 more times before the ability is gone.

Also I'm happy to say that someone protected me last night and after threatening the Mafia I'm pretty sure they tried to kill me and failed.

Vote: Yvonne

Well yesterday was a joke.

To be fair, he never responded to DuD's theory.

Speaking of @DuD, he should be able to confirm if @Ganepark32 was telling the truth about his power.

Can anyone elaborate on the illusive man, as I know nothing.

He was head of an organisation that wanted to protect humanity at all costs, as well as raising humanity above all the other species. His organisation also does loads of horrific experiments and he's generally a complete bastard.

I can't believe people are actually trying to blame Aqui1a for his lynch. No one ever gets voted off that early for inactivity, there was a clear jump.

I'm with you Sheikah in believing Yvonne is evil, i just don't want to rush into anything.

I'm more inclined to believe Dedede than Sheikah, please don't rush any votes guys as the mafia WILL be close now. Having said that, Cube is obviously mafia imo so there's 3 votes right there with him and Sheikah.

We've already lost Nintendohnut who could only protect from kills. Dedede, did you track Sheikah then?

Last night I protected Rummy.

Sheikah is lying, he targeted me last night and failed. That's why there was no kill.

Vote: Sheikah

(well that could be why there was no kill..but he's lying that's for sure)

Funnily enough you tried to intercept me but failed. I'm guessing you know nothing about that, right?

I'm Ashley by the way.

Good call mr-paul, but we know we're dealing with a gullible town who likely will add a couple of votes to a strong Mafia lynch train. It would help to add strength to this. Note the lack of jumping at my vote- not at all what happened with Aqui1a!

I'm more inclined to believe Dedede than Sheikah, please don't rush any votes guys as the mafia WILL be close now. Having said that, Cube is obviously mafia imo so there's 3 votes right there with him and Sheikah.

We've already lost Nintendohnut who could only protect from kills. Dedede, did you track Sheikah then?

Obviously if you look at the Aqui1a lynchtrain last night, Peeps is another quite likely Mafioso.

Le sigh. Fine. Vote:Yvonne for his reluctance to remove his vote considering the small numbers in this game, and Sheikah's claims.

I can confirm, for me at least, Sheikah was unreachable last night.

Do you happen to know if you actually protected me from anything?