N-Europe

The Mass Effect Mafia (Game Thread)

Jimbob

yeah, no

vote Sheikah

I can also confirm he targeted Jon Dedede.

Very weak.

Can we remain focused on last night's lynch train - Yvonne and Peeps lay votes down as soon as Cube had a two-voter slapped down on Aqui1a. They did this very quickly, Yvonne didn't even explain.

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, because you seem insistent not to listen to anything when numbers are low. Jon Dedede has already claimed tracker and I believe he has more reason to believe his findings(unless he's mafia) - but Sheikah outed you straight away and I know that I couldn't reach him last night. I was actually going to vote for him when I saw Dedede's post, then realise I had RNG'd him last night and didn't get to him.

However, the more important issue, is that I said for us to wait to hear from Cube, but you don't want to. You can remove a vote and put it back later, we've got a whole day ahead. Cube has claimed to be some sort of neutral information provider; lets let him provide some information. I'd also like to re-iterate that pretty much all his 'info' and reveals so far have been retrospective of information already in the thread or just not adding up to it; so I think he's our greatest suspect.

Yeah let's not focus on your contradicted and impossible claim...

I am pro lynch

lynching is the only way to win

aqui1a had the whole day to respond

I only put him on L-1

Ganepark hammered

I was too busy to post analysis at the time, but not too busy to put in my vote before the end of the day

a lazy town is a dead town

Funnily enough you tried to intercept me but failed. I'm guessing you know nothing about that, right?

I'm Ashley by the way.

Good call mr-paul, but we know we're dealing with a gullible town who likely will add a couple of votes to a strong Mafia lynch train. It would help to add strength to this. Note the lack of jumping at my vote- not at all what happened with Aqui1a!

What are you on about 'intercept you'? I tracked you last night, my PM says you were waiting for me but I didn't appear because as I've already said I was untargetable last night. AND there was no kill. AND there being no lynch train is probably because you are mafia.

Also, I'm refusing to believe both Yvonne and Dedede are trackers. At least one is lying, if not both.

I agree. In a small game it's unlikely there would be two trackers and given my result I know the townie isn't Yvonne. I very much doubt Yvonne is a tracker.

What are you on about 'intercept you'? I tracked you last night, my PM says you were waiting for me but I didn't appear because as I've already said I was untargetable last night. AND there was no kill. AND there being no lynch train is probably because you are mafia.

I was told that someone tried to send me to you but this has no effect on me as I am a Spectre. Ergo, I reached Yvonne. If anyone else would like to claim to be Ashley, please go ahead. I initially interpreted this as the Mafia trying to send me to you for some reason, but I concede you could be town.

@Yvonne who did you track on N1?

Of course you did Yvonne.

So to sum up, the case I present before I go to bed:

- Guilty verdict on Yvonne.

- Yvonne speed lynched Aqui1a within almost no time of a few votes being placed on him, and provided no justification until the lynch was confirmed (almost certainly speed reasons)

- Yvonne taking that extra bit of effort to remind Jimbob that, naturally, Aqui1a was lynched, despite it being totally evident by that point that a lynch train has occurred. Likely vested interests. @Mr\-Paul especially, even you could see this was a lynch train.

- And the cherry on the cake - Yvonne can apparently confirm I targeted someone despite Rummy's confirmation that I could not be targeted. He is a liar and that is his undoing.

I'd also like to re-iterate that pretty much all his 'info' and reveals so far have been retrospective of information already in the thread

Of course my information is going to be in the thread if someone else receives it.

Mate I accept your arguments, apart from the one about correcting Jimbob. Why the fuck would you want to play a game that isn't being run properly? That is just bullshit. Maybe you forget all the times I correct the count when the votes tallied on myself are light. And I know you would bitch and moan in the endgame about it ruining the game.

If you tried to target me, you got Jon Dedede instead. My info from last night said as much.

Mate I accept your arguments, apart from the one about correcting Jimbob. Why the fuck would you want to play a game that isn't being run properly? That is just bullshit. Maybe you forget all the times I correct the count when the votes tallied on myself are light. And I know you would bitch and moan in the endgame about it ruining the game.

If you tried to target me, you got Jon Dedede instead. My info from last night said as much.

So where was the "Oh damn that was a speed lynch, but for the sake of game integrity let's ensure the votes are tallied properly" comment?

Let's not bullshit here Yvonne. Your vote on Aqui1a was a swift deed with no elaboration. You showed no real remorse once it was pretty damn obvious that you had contributed to a lynch train, up to and including ensuring Jimbob correctly counted votes.

There is a right way of playing the concerned townie who's helping the GM for the good of the game and then there's what you did.

Also @Rummy note that in Yvonne's last line he still insists that he knows about my actions despite him saying he's a tracker and despite you finding me untargetable.

I think the Mafia have 4 votes given they almost certainly have a double vote, and I'd imagine by tomorrow if they're all online they will try lynch me.

I don't regret the lynch, it was the right decision at the time. I showed no remorse because I didn't know he was town until the death post. Maybe you knew different.

Really?

You, Yvonne, who let's face it is a pretty good Mafia player had absolutely no idea, not even enough to express potential feelings of remorse, that Aqui1a's blisteringly swift lynch was perhaps the tiniest bit illegitimate.

Wow. I'm astounded.

Anyway, Yvonne would probably love to draw this out to several pages so nobody reads it so I'm heading off for the night now.

In the write up it says 'somone waited waited in a room for somebody that never showed'. This is basically what my PM said. I have no reason trust anyone else who says they were involved in this. @Rummy what is it that you do?

If Rummy can elaborate on this is be grateful, as I have a feeling that if you keep your vote on me the Mafia could well jump tomorrow.

The only thing I know for certain is that I'm town and I have a double vote. Can we please lynch Cube and we can decide from there whether we believe Sheikah or Jon Dedede? Cube just can't be neutral.

Rummy, I was not told that I protected you from anything, only that I protected you. I don't expect to be told anything different either :p

Expressing remorse is correlated with being mafia.

Anyway, Yvonne would probably love to draw this out to several pages so nobody reads it so I'm heading off for the night now.

I'm thinking of putting this in my sig

Cube just can't be neutral.

When you lynch me, you'll see that I am.

If @Jon Dedede could actually confirm something about the information on him, we could possibly confirm that there's a redirector which doesn't let you know that you've been redirected.

My role information says that I'm second in command to Ashley so if Sheikah is Ashely, he's head of the Normandy in this game. I don't know if this is an 'evil characters are evil' kind of game or not but it's worthwhile information either way.

Personally I trust Jon Dedede over Sheikah right now.

I don't have any useful information for today. I found out that Peeps and Rummy had a conversation about calibrating weapons, in purgatory. Not particularly helpful information - which is also pretty much stated in the write-up.

So far, I'm inclined to believe Jon over Sheikah. Although, it would be nice to hear from @DuD.