N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 26: Space to move, Space to breath, Space to win

Haden

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've played 3 games where our best player has been out injured. This game, we played without our best two, had to play a striker with all-round in midfield in order to compete there and have basically been blagging our way through. :p

Gutted to get three 2-2 draws, though. At least one of those should have resulted in 3 points. Still, the DVs are excellent, (7 players above 10, 3 on 9) and I've only got one more game before both of my players are back. Would have liked a few more points, but it doesn't really make a difference.

We've played 3 games where our best player has been out injured. This game, we played without our best two, had to play a striker with all-round in midfield in order to compete there and have basically been blagging our way through. :p

Gutted to get three 2-2 draws, though. At least one of those should have resulted in 3 points. Still, the DVs are excellent, (7 players above 10, 3 on 9) and I've only got one more game before both of my players are back. Would have liked a few more points, but it doesn't really make a difference.

3 home games and I've drawn all 3. Happy with this draw, although nice to shade chances in an end to end game.

Would've been a different story had your best midfielders been playing though I think. Happy with my youth though and DVs are shaping up quite nicely :)

3 home games and I've drawn all 3. Happy with this draw, although nice to shade chances in an end to end game.

Would've been a different story had your best midfielders been playing though I think. Happy with my youth though and DVs are shaping up quite nicely :)

I was tempted to go for broke and play 4-3-3 or even 3-4-3 and just hope for the best. I would have been raped in midfield had I done this. Aside from Ernesto, the rest of the midfield would have been bullied.

Good game. Looking forward to the return game.

I was tempted to go for broke and play 4-3-3 or even 3-4-3 and just hope for the best. I would have been raped in midfield had I done this. Aside from Ernesto, the rest of the midfield would have been bullied.

Good game. Looking forward to the return game.

I don't think I'd have played as offensive had Wielink and Guevara been available for you, but I was still wary of your threat. My only dilemma was whether to play very offensive or just 'normal', so glad I went for the former!

Good game though :). I'm not looking forward to getting humped! haha