NEurope
the_mars_volta

Which Nintendo console has given you the most enjoyment?

Which Nintendo console has given you the most enjoyment?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Which Nintendo console has given you the most enjoyment?

• Nintendo Entertainment System
    • Game Boy
    • Super Nintendo Entertainment System
    • Nintendo 64
    • Game Boy Color
    • Game Boy Advance
    • Nintendo GameCube
    • Nintendo DS

n64 for me

used to love playin mario kart & golden eye wiff me pals when we were wrecked

gd laffs all the time

I say GBC was the most "fun", becasue I got it just as pokemon red and blue came out, and i got LOZ Link's Awakening DX, Pokemon Silver, the game of the pokemon cards (it was fun at the time), and the LOZ Oracle games, both of which are far superior, in my opinion, to Wind Waker, Majora's Mask, A link to the Past, and (oh God, I am going to be killed for this) Ocarina of time (but only just, and their were 2 of them)

you are mad to say that!!! my favourite was snes because thats what introduced me to the wonderful world of nintendo! and A link to the past is on eof the greatest games ever made! I was about 4 when I had it lol or somewhere around there or maybe 6.....

I'd say N64 mainly because I grew up playing it (and my Mega Drive). I still have it hooked up under my TV because next to my Dreamcast it gives me more entertainment than modern gaming ever has, of course there are a few modern games which I love but you understand what I mean.

I'm currentlly playing through again; Majoras Mask, Body Harvest, Banjo Kazooie and Goldeneye 007.

If I could pick a few, I would. But I'll go for NES here simply from the standpoint of longest serving entertainment.

Its gotta be the 64 for me, simply because i had it from its realease date and owned so many great games for it.

I've been around for all of those, but the countless nights spent shooting and racing each other on the N64 provide the best experience.

Gamecube for me a love some the games I has such as Tales of Symphonia ,Smash Brothers and the future TP

For me personally its between Gamecube and the original Game Boy, probably Gamecube though really.

Gamecube was the first system I actually bought at launch and got myself hyped up for, I spent ages saving and agonising over European launch delays and what to get and the day I picked it up was a great one. I got similarly hyped over the GBA launch but I'd say despite some good games my GBA has probably been a bit of a disappointment overall, my memories aren't as fond as those of my original game boy.

Not only do I remember being hyped for the system but I've also thoroughly enjoyed the games on it. A lot of the games were improvements of games I had on 64 (Such as Smash Bros) and the likes of Luigi's Mansion, Wind Waker, Mario Sunshine and Animal Crossing were amazing when I got them and I had so much fun playing them and the likes of Resident Evil (4 in particular) and Eternal Darkness were great experiences. Mario Kart: DD and Mario Tennis took a lot of stick but I thoroughly enjoyed them in multiplayer even if Single Player wasn't as addictive as the 64 version.

The N64 I enjoyed but I got towards the end of its lifespan when some of the games were beginning to show their age and though I had some great experiences with the system and it has some incredible games (Mario Tennis, Paper Mario and Goldeneye being my favourites) I think overall I've had the most fun with my Gamecube though.

I really enjoyed the original Game Boy when I got it after having saved pocket money for ages, got the double pack with a grey brick, case and mario land 1/2. Didn't like Mario Land 1 that much at the time (too hard) but I loved the second one and Kirby's Dreamland when I got it and the Pokemon games sucked me in like very few games have. It definitley comes close to the Gamecube but I think multiplayer smash bros makes the Gamecube my winner.

As for the SNES/NES - I own both but I got them a few years ago and have slowly accquired games for them over time but I never experienced the consoles at their peak and am largely buying games on reputation rather than games based on what I've read about and am interested in when they come out. I can't really judge them because of that. Far too early to say with DS but other than Touched I've been very underwhelmed so far.

Nintendo 64, jostling closely with the SNES. It's very close indeed, but I think all the multiplayer N64 just about pips the SNES to the post.

SNES hands down. 2d perfection, many excellent rpgs, platforms, side scrolling shooters and fighting games and best 3rd party support Nintendo has ever had.

SNES and the DS both have great games but the DS got my vote because of the Wifi content etc-the SNES is my alltime greatest console though

SNES. Super Metroid, Plok, Zombies, Mystical Ninja.... yes definitely SNES!!!