NEurope
RE_volver

Nintendo Stars Catalogue

Not sure if this is in the right place?

When was the last time this was updated with decent stuff? I have been checking every day now for about a month and theres nothing decent. I have tons of points I wanna spend. Thought it might be a good idea to post here when it IS updated with some goodies so everyone that uses it will know. Got to get in quick though. I've ALWAYS been too late.

Aggghhh I was getting hopeful when i saw this thread. I thought there was an update and I was actually on time for once. Oh well. *sighs

I would just save your stars and hope the you'll be able to download retro games for the Revolution with them.

I thought this thread was about it getting updated :sad: I also always seem to miss the good stuff and end up buying the rubbish stuff. *Looks over at useless memory card holder*

That was the idea of this thread. Should anyone find that the catalogue has been updated post it in here. I will continue to check everyday (apart from the days i forget) and post in here if i notice its been updated.

ive never got anything from the stars catalogue, whenever i go there its just crap like wallpapers and stuff, bah! they had that zelda disc on there once but i already had that!!

It's Been Updated!!!!

" We've updated the Stars Catalogue with the following Pokémon-themed prizes:

10 Pokemon Colosseum GameCube Bundles

100 Donkey Konga 2 Paks

100 Donkey Konga 2 Games

100 Wario World games

and

100 more copies of 1080 Avalanche game."

YAYA!!!!!! I've finally got a game form them! Donkey Konga 2!!! I'm so overly happy it's crazy! I'm soooooooo HAPPY!

well well well after me moaning about them in my previous post i to have just ordered Donkey Konga 2 and a pair of Bongo's for 4,500 stars! and i still have 3,000 remaining! oh am i glad i didnt spend them on wallpapers!

yay!

im getting desperate for stars. Lol. Oh well, if they keep updating it (that would be a miracle) every time something went out of stock i might finally get enough stars...

its the best one ive seen as there was actually stuff left when i logged in. i needed another set of bongo's and donkey konga 2 isnt bad for a free game!

I hvae justa over 600 stars left now! i got the donkey konga 2 bongo set! thou i havent got an email yet from them to comfirm it

the only great thing in the stars catalogue was the ds pak, which was a good but i couldve waited and got the same for like 20 quid cheaper, but i couldn't awit

Is this not in the Gamecube board?

This thread was set up by RE_volver at the beginning of the week for people to post when the stars catalogue was updated. :p

Talking of Nintendo stars, I found this on eBay:

eBay link

I can't decide - is the seller mad for selling the stars for £17 or is the buyer daft for buying them?! :wtf:

I was annoyed when I saw I'd missed yet another update - but then I saw what rubbish items there were in it this time. What's the point of the catalogue only having things in that you can buy in the shops? I demand we get the Wario controller from the Japanese catalogue! :p

Had Wario World and completed it, traded it in... not interested in 1080 or donkey konga 2.. It is free though... waste of stars though incase there ends up being something I do want.

Didn't they have Miyamoto signed posters and t-shirts a while back? I'm really annoyed at missing out on those due to lack of stars... DS made up for it though I am one of the 3000 :D (who got their ds from stars catalogue)