NEurope
Dcubed

Zelda: Symphony of the Goddess tour finally comes to the UK this May!

I thought the opening medley and the Wind Waker arragement were highlights.

Very disappointed with the Majora's Mask one.

I suppose that they didn't include a lot of tracks in that medley, but what was there was really great. I totally agree with you on the other two, but the ALTTP medley was the biggest highlight for me! :D

Surprised no Spirit Tracks, they played plenty of that in the 25th anniversary one.

That's probably why they decided not to include it. They can only fit so many tracks into one evening and there are some that they HAVE to include just because of their cult status (like Gerudo Valley and the Song of Storms), as well as their personal favourite, the Twilight Princess medley, so with the remaining time, I'm sure that they'd rather do tracks that weren't included in the 25th anniversary concert.

What a thrilling evening! Really enjoyed the concert and, like @Dcubed, finished off all my puzzle pieces too :) thought OOT, MM and WW were the strongest, but that's because I know them so well:) not sure i got any of your guys street passes though, but then my 3DS was manic!

A small highlight of mine was hearing the Zelda II temple music played at the start (after the intro medley), love that tune.

It was amazing! I kind of of agree about the bollard of the windfish arrangement it was a bit odd not bad just not what I'd have wanted

We didn't get any skyward sword really did we and I was expecting at least one

I don't k ow if got you @Dcubed is that your name on the 3ds?

Also What was the producers name the American? I got a guy on street pass from California called staff and his mii looked just like the producer, just wondered if it could be him

We didn't get any skyward sword really did we and I was expecting at least one

Can you remember anything from Skyward Sword? I certainly can't, poorest/most forgettable Zelda soundtrack in a long while IMO.

(ok apart from Fi's theme)

Did anyone get vip tickets ? Were there any free goodies ?

I was one of the pirates with tetra cosplaying.

Great night so glad I went but it was not As magical as the 25th anniversary one. See you guys at the 50th anniversary :)

Great night so glad I went but it was not As magical as the 25th anniversary one.

Oh that was you!? That was an amazing costume! :D

Great night so glad I went but it was not As magical as the 25th anniversary one. See you guys at the 50th anniversary :)

I saw someone dressed up as Groose, going by your monster hunter name I thought that might have been you!!

Oh man that was you in the pirate costume? Wish I'd known I'd have said hello

Memorable music from skyward sword? That goddess track and that's it

I'm going to the Paris one tomorrow.

Looking forward to our epic quest from The Netherlands to France....with the bus :laughing:

Man, that sh!t was just awesome!

Too little cosplay though, but met some lovely Asians :D

Really makes me think there should at least be a concert dedicated to Xenoblade, Little King's Story and Okami!

Edited by Fused King

Watching some Youtube clips of the concerts in the U.S., and the way their audiences act compared to ours makes me proud to be British.

NoE uploaded this video to their Youtube channel:

That Zelda II dungeon music.

Hope they add more since I didn't go see it live. Wish they'd release a full CD.