N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For god sake can't a pretty lady post a picture of herself on the forum without people like you perving on her? You sicken me nightwolf.

Haha let's face it. On this forum..no...no she can't. As I recall people were doing the same thing to me a couple of pages back. :heart:

Besides Molly is gorgeous. :bowdown:

Haha let's face it. On this forum..no...no she can't. As I recall people were doing the same thing to me a couple of pages back. :heart:

Besides Molly is gorgeous. :bowdown:

aw well thank you too nightwolf, I don't need to tell you how stunning you are! :) I'm very jealous of you and raining with your lovely short hair. I would look like my dad if I ever cut mine off.

I fully expected a firm "would" from you. To say I'm bitterly disappointed is an understatement.

It's my new years resolution. I'm not going to do anything pervy for a whole year.

Nah not really. I cracked one off about 20 mins ago so the tank is still refuelling.

aw well thank you too nightwolf, I don't need to tell you how stunning you are! :) I'm very jealous of you and raining with your lovely short hair. I would look like my dad if I ever cut mine off.

Your dad must be one sexy motherfucker.

Don't normally enter the realms of this thread but to give my opinion that you all long for so much. I much prefer long hair on a woman, some do suit short hair but I've always prefered long flowing locks. Take Rihanna, not that I wouldn't now but I think she looked a lot better when she used to have long hair back in the day.

Now when it comes to myself, I don't normally experiment. I grow it longish for a few months until it comes slightly emoish then i go and shave it all off. I've generally followed that path over the last few years.

See I think she looks gorgeous in both long and short hair. She looks more grown up with short hair. People don't go for short hair these days and I'm not surprised. So many people say go for long just because it's long hair.

It's so odd!

In all honesty, i'm probably more accepting of short hair than I have ever been before. It's probably down to almost every bloke owning a pair of straighteners nowadays, ruining the beauty of women with long hair.. What was wrong with a short back and sides?

In all honesty, i'm probably more accepting of short hair than I have ever been before. It's probably down to almost every bloke owning a pair of straighteners nowadays, ruining the beauty of women with long hair.. What was wrong with a short back and sides?

haha, exactly. But then whats wrong with a girl having exactly the same. I'm derailing! You look awesome Molly. I'm sure you'll be able to reach your target weigh soon.

I think you should submit a photo nightwolf so I can further my research. Although I haven't seen a photo of you for a long time Raining, I did think you looked nice with the long (ish) hair.

As if I'm going to pass a chance to picture submit, these pictures are from the summer though (and when I actually looked healthy!).

2006_01240005.jpg

I have to say I've had the same thing raining, it's incredible. I think the only person who truly liked my long hair is my mate marc, yet he still agrees I suit short hair more. Bless him.

Liking the sweeping fringe, but It would be far too much effort for me to maintain. That's why i always end up shaving my head. Getting up every morning and not having to do anything to my hair is awesome. Although I do think I look better with longer hair, if that make sense.

Liking the sweeping fringe, but It would be far too much effort for me to maintain. That's why i always end up shaving my head. Getting up every morning and not having to do anything to my hair is awesome. Although I do think I look better with longer hair, if that make sense.

When I had long hair:

- Took me 20minutes to wash

- Half an hour to dry with a hair dryer

- Another 20minutes to straighten

With short hair:

- 5minutes to wash

- 2minutes to dry, as it's drying literally as it hits the towel

- 5minutes to straighten.

It's only difficult to colour, style wise it's easy.

If it isn't straightened it looks like this:

2006_03040024.jpg

Ta molly ^_^, I was going to move to green, but I'm sticking to blue still.

edit: christ that pictures huge..sorry folks.

YEah me and you have a really similar cut (and colour, lol) NW, maybe that's why its awesome. I cut my hair back in the nineties, and it was awful.

Its easier to have short hair that looks good with all these designer hairdressers about these days.

And yea, the layered look is hard to look after, but a good pair of straighteners comes in handy! :smile:

I can follow you on that one. I don't think I'd look great completely shaved, but I do like the idea of not having to do anything to my hair. It's rarely the way I like it.

Also, since Moogle is wussing out at the moment, I feel the responsibility to say this: Dang, this forum has some lovely looking girls.