NEurope

To be honest, Rokhed you look like you are having a lot of fun! You put a smile on my face!

Does that take long to get into Rokhed?

Not particularly, maybe 20 minutes, it's the make up that takes the longest.

To be honest, Rokhed you look like you are having a lot of fun! You put a smile on my face!

I did have a lot of fun, even more so in the videos.

rokhed you're fuckin sick in the head mate.

And your an annoying, insulting bastard.

Rokhed can do what he likes, even If I don't agree with it being posted on a Nintendo forum, it doesn't give people to right to insult.

And your an annoying, insulting bastard.

Rokhed can do what he likes, even If I don't agree with it being posted on a Nintendo forum, it doesn't give people to right to insult.

I don't care, it's fucking wrong, and I can say what I want.

Well Fields has every right to insult. Even if he is a close-minded tw@t. I get the feeling a hell of a lot of people are biting their tongue and not saying anything.

Wtf, since when did insulting became a right?

Since some fucking sick bastard decided it was a right to be able to dress up like that.

Since some fucking sick bastard decided it was a right to be able to dress up like that.

I think you are just overreacting. What exactly is the problem?

Well this is the guy who basis his decisions on who he dates by their name...

If you can't see the problem you're just as bad.

Didn't realise it was this sort of forum, won't be posting here anymore.

Fuckin perves.

Totally shouldn't be saying this, since i'm staff.

But one less retard on this forum is only a good thing. Fields, theres a serious difference between having a right to an opinion and being a complete arsehole and insulting a member just because of their sexual preferance.

If you can't see the problem you're just as bad.

Didn't realise it was this sort of forum, won't be posting here anymore.

Fuckin perves.

I can't tell if you are joking or not. Either way I'm laughing.

...Intriguing. Rokhed, without coming across as rude, is that how you normally choose to be garbed? Or is it like a...um..fetish/sexual allignment thing (no offence).

Whatever it is...Why not? I say "Rokhed be Rokhed" (and ignorant, self absorbed, disapproving, think-they-are-the-norm cry babies shut the F up)

I can't tell if you are joking or not. Either way I'm laughing.

Yeah I'm laughing as well. Fields would probably try and burn any non-straight blokes in the world.

Fuckin loser

Yeah I'm laughing as well. Fields would probably try and burn any non-straight blokes in the world.

Fuckin loser

Oh right, I'm a homophobe now? Fucking hell.

Fuckin loser

To be fair, he never said he didn't like someone that was gay etc. He just said (albeit in a shitty manner) he didn't like the whole dress up thing.

Let rokhed post what he likes, as long as it doesn't get too risque (sp) or whatever, then it's fine.

Political correctnes has gone too far.

I remember the good old days when you could express an opinion :(

Oh right, I'm a homophobe now? Fucking hell.

:blank:

...You know its fucking sad to see how closed-minded (most) human beings are, especially when they can't see it themselves...

Fields, what you deem as 'right' or 'wrong' is merely either what you have been told (by your parents etc) to be right or wrong or simply what you deem right or wrong...You know, simmer on that for a while, and maybe you'll find enlightenment.

Spot on there mate, I fucking hate the way society is going.

Yes, like the days when the Ku Klux Klan and the Nazis could lynch whoever they felt were 'wrong'...Ah the good old days...(note sarcasm).

Spot on there mate, I fucking hate the way society is going.

It's called respect and being liberal.

Rokhed can do what the fuck he wants to, it's not against any laws, or the rules of the forum, your opinions are your own, you've expressed them, move on.

Your in the vast minority in your lack of respect just because someone is more open minded sexually than you are, or generally i hazard to guess.

Come back after you've made a marriage last as long as rokhed has and then you can discuss this matter. You need to do something to keep a relationship fresh and stop the sex getting dull, which it will over time no matter how good you are in bed.

I think what rokhed does is fantastic, it suits him and his misses and keeps them happy and together. I personally wouldn't be interested in what he's doing or similar BUT i do respect it, and i commend him on being so open and not giving a shit on an internet forum. Rok on ^_^ (bad joke hehe)

I think rokhed is a self-centred, egotistical, attention-craving, weirdo damaging his life on drugs who is becoming the laughing stock of N-E more and more every day. But he can be into whatever the fuck he wants to be into, I might find it weird, wussy and girly but if he doesn't then that's all that matters.

My problem with him is that his photos (and what he says) have no place on this site. They'd be fine if it was maybe a one off every so often, but to hear "my arsehole is sore on the inside and the outside" every few days just gets boring and frankly has NO place on a Nintendo website, that is used and viewed by under-age kids.

The fact that 99% of his posts are about how he's bought his 153425th pink accessory on ebay just goes to show that if that's all his life is about, it's a very sad life indeed.

But I pity Fields even more for his attitude.