NEurope

fordnew.jpg

^hair is steadily regrowing, coupld of months growth on it atm from the grade one it was at when i arrived here in norway....

Another pic of me, last night, with my hair tied high up showing how long it is indeed growing:

hairtiedhigh2005-11-16-small.JPG

Nononononon Raining_again; its Emo chix0rs that are sexy. :D

Coo is well...probably sexy to the girls. But not sexy to me. However the gayness between Jon and Platty on the other hand astounds and amazes me.

My best wishes go out to you guys.

Coo is well...probably sexy to the girls. But not sexy to me. However the gayness between Jon and Platty on the other hand astounds and amazes me.

My best wishes go out to you guys.

You know something i dont :hmm:

Coo is well...probably sexy to the girls. But not sexy to me.

yea, im a straight chick, hence i like (emo) GUYS. ;)

theres just somethin i like about really black messy hair :heh:

theres just somethin i like about really black messy hair

But isnt emo hair usually straightened down to that triangle like point at the front?

*hears Aerosmith - Dude Looks Like a Lady*

^______^

-grins-

I'll do crossplay yet!!

Like Dylan Moran in Black Books :heh:

s3_bernard.jpg

Emos dont have messy black hair :p, if they get one hair out of place theyd run to the hair gel and get it fixed.

Like Dylan Moran in Black Books

His hair rocked the most :D.

What's with chicks liking emo's?

Wouldnt you prefer a guy who could actualy protect you, opposed than one that would read a depressing poem in self defence.

Not that I can speak. I'm no street fighter and I'm shite at poetry.

Wouldnt you prefer a guy who could actualy protect you, opposed than one that would read a depressing poem in self defence.

HAHA now thats some funny shit, a lil jealous? i aint no emo but i sense that you kinda vexed lol just kidding.

I think you'l find most "emos" arnt emos but just try to be cos its like the cool thing to do, and usually end up being a sterotype that most people consider an emo to be.

Out of all the so called "emos" i know I'd say only one or two of them would be real emos.

I think you'l find most "emos" arnt emos but just try to be cos its like the cool thing to do, and usually end up being a sterotype that most people consider an emo to be.

Out of all the so called "emos" i know I'd say only one or two of them would be real emos.

oh noes you started him on his rant about "cool kids" god save us all!

when i said messy i meant all over eyes kinna messy :heh:

theres sumthin cute about someone full of sadness like u just wanna love em and stuff! you look at an emo with a sad face and you think "awwwww"

oh noes you started him on his rant about "cool kids" god save us all!

when i said messy i meant all over eyes kinna messy :heh:

theres sumthin cute about someone full of sadness like u just wanna love em and stuff! you look at an emo with a sad face and you think "awwwww"

When i see one i want to take a leaf out of the ramones book, and "beat on the brat, beat on the brat with a baseball bat" :p.

What gets me the most is you see them hanging around town with skateboards, do you ever see them skating no, is there signs of use on the board aka scratchs ermm nope they use it as a damn fashion accessory same as glasses which no doubt they dont need.

I enjoy most emo music, but just think the "emo style" has gotten out of hand.

Not that I can speak. I'm no street fighter and I'm shite at poetry.

i don't need no man to protect me :heh:to be honest emo's are pretty, but i wouldn't date one. it's toffs all the way for me hehe

i don't need no man to protect me :heh:to be honest emo's are pretty, but i wouldn't date one. it's toffs all the way for me hehe

aye we girls can look after ourselves!!! :heh:

whats a toff btw?

whats a toff btw?

Toff:

Wearer of only Ralph Lauren polo shirts, usualy worn inside with loafers and torn up jeans half down their trousers, with 3day old boxers on underneath

Always found drinking jugs of pims brought by daddy or mummy at the local Hunt Ball, or pints of Bitter with their pals in there local underage pub.

Listen to songs like 'Roxanne by Sting' or the Top Gun soundtrack.

Went to Public School paid for by daddy

1. 'Come on tabatha lets get bevved up at keyholes tonight and catch up with henry and marcus'

2. My daddy drives a jaguar

3. Rahh im a toff

4. drink up Richard, or ull have to pour the rest of that beer over your head

5. I love polo

6. 'hi vicki, its bella, mummys just brought me a gucci watch, how amazing am i'

As above.

Courtesy of Urban Dictionary, apparantly.

I thought it was gays :wtf:

what do u call someone whos despressed, but has a "i want to kill god" expression on his face?

A berk, naimly.

Im a skater, and all the people i know dont like emos either. When you look at a depressed emo face you think:

" i just wanna hit him with a mallet, take him to a plastic surgeon and permantly have a smile on their face like a barbie or something"

Cheer up emo for god's sake, what's writing poetry, cutting yourswelf and wearing skin-tight pants going to do to solve your problems?