NEurope

finally somebody said what we are all thinkin! :P

Aye, it cant be easy for the ladies- Im even intimidated by these sicko's. Where's the mods to clean things up when you need em? Wait :no: its them that are doing it!

and people wonder hy theres not many chicks here :P

men....75% of them have their brains in their "lower region" :blink:

Heres an Image of my stomach firmly imprinted by a football, its still there after 24 hours and hurts like buggery

takingoneforhelads0pa.jpg

and...er......ignore the love handles.

BAH.

This is what I feared:

Having this thread grow large with ugly pictures reulsting in a lock

x.x

o.O that looks sore man! how u manage getting hit that hard?

The other team player proper laced the ball and I saw it coming towards me and thought "Ohhh Shiiiiit"

Aye, it cant be easy for the ladies- Im even intimidated by these sicko's. Where's the mods to clean things up when you need em? Wait :no: its them that are doing it!

Teehee. I nearly got run out of CE about a year ago for doing a very similar thing to a girl called Johelian. I really should learn. :hehe:

Heres an Image of my stomach firmly imprinted by a football, its still there after 24 hours and hurts like buggery

takingoneforhelads0pa.jpg

and...er......ignore the love handles.

Had something like that happen once to my chest. Didn't go away for like a week ...

Teehee. I nearly got run out of CE about a year ago for doing a very similar thing to a girl called Johelian. I really should learn. :hehe:

heh, Offerman's comments always crack me up :bow:

HAHAHA, YOU STOP BEING PERVERTED?!!?! That's a good one, ahhh... man I almost bust a gut.

I don't know if everyone's aware of this, but new members have to post naked pisc of themselves. Since none of us has never done this, i suggest we all do it now.

Thats very unfair seen as theres like hundreds of men and a mere 20 or so of us females! and isnt that breakin the terms of service :P

I'll oblige Kopo, but somehow I think you didn't have me in mind.

You never know, Roady, you never know :kiss:

Thats very unfair seen as theres like hundreds of men and a mere 20 or so of us females!

Welcome to the internet, get used to it, girly-girl ;)

i think im used to the internet thanks ;)

girly girl :indeed:

I seem to have forgotten the 'just kidding' smilies. So, better late than never.

:justkidding:

awww,damn :(

I don't know if everyone's aware of this, but new members have to post naked pisc of themselves. Since none of us has never done this, i suggest we all do it now.

Pfft. I'd bet you'll love seeing all the female gamers.