NEurope
The Peeps

Cloak and Dagger II

Apologies for the silence again. My target last night was Cube, who managed to reach Sheikah without fail.

(this is already known)

To be useful, vote MadDog plx.

I'll give it til morning for him to answer you, but then I'm happy to put the nail in.

Wait for Jimbob?

If your happy to put the nail in in the morning, you may as well vote now.. what difference will it make?

I'm sure i've answered that question before. I was waiting for a different power, i got greedy.

I can use my new power during the next night.

Oh, I've been lynched.

U31C_Jester.jpg

Yeah waiting for a power better than cop... if you are town then what you've done is pretty silly/nonsensical to me.

I know it's already been said but for some reason I can't remember or find the post in the thread.

Who did you target last night, Sheikah?

I should also probably mention @Sheikah in case that isn't seen...

Wait for Jimbob?

If your happy to put the nail in in the morning, you may as well vote now.. what difference will it make?

No, wait for MadDog to answer's Sheikah's question; because I'm not entirely convinced of his guilt. With the current festive period, I can understand that many people are busy and I've not had much time myself to get online. It seems Cube's made the vote now that clinches it now, so no need for me to anyway.

He already answered @Rummy and his response was pretty ridiculous. Something about waiting to see if a power better than cop would come along.

What's your power, Sheikah?

Sorry, I know you've probably said this during another day phase but it's been lost. Will help with updating the list, as it's a bit vague at the moment - thanks!

Also if anyone else is willing to share their power I'll add it to the list as well.

Well I'll tell you, on the condition I'll tell people yours.

You sure you want to ask me that? ;)

He already answered @Rummy and his response was pretty ridiculous. Something about waiting to see if a power better than cop would come along.

Ah, so he has. Well, Cube's nailed it anyway, but in case he'd escape the lynch I'll doubly Vote:MadDog just to help make sure.

Oh so apparently now you DO know my power. But if you know what my power is, you also know that revealing it would be foolish. If you're willing to threaten that, then I feel that I'm certainly right to be questioning you.

What is your power, @Sheikah? I do want an answer.

The hell is wrong with you then, forcing townies to reveal their powers when they've at least made an effort to keep it cryptic (at least to the Mafia) throughout the game?

Not sure why you're asking for mine when it should be pretty obvious anyway. At least more obvious than yours, which I've worked out.

I will answer if you ask one more time. Note that I've clearly stated I'll reveal your power if you make me reveal mine. Therefore, if I don't then I will have lied. So I have to reveal your power.

Last chance, do you want everyone to know both our powers?

I'm the one giving out truth serum, and your reasoning is absolutely retarded.

My truth serum forces people to answer the question asked truthfully. If I ask a question, you must answer and must do so truthfully.

My truth serum DOES NOT force people to do things they say they're going to do. If I asked someone a question and they said they would kill me if they answered, would they have to kill me? No, as long as they answered the question. You claiming that you've now said you'll do something and not doing it would make it a lie is just stupid. It's not the question I asked, so why would you have to do it? You're just threatening me with something you think I care about. Well, for the last two day phases I've been close to revealing my power anyway, so you threatening me with that doesn't bother me at all, and only serves to make me ask more questions of you.

As DuD, and others who have been serumed, have said, a player can volunteer false information without any problems. However, they MUST ANSWER QUESTIONS TO THEM truthfully. You can say "I'll reveal your power" and not do it, and that is a lie but you won't be punished for it because it doesn't answer my question. Still, I know that if I ask you direct questions, you MUST answer them, and you MUST do so truthfully. Peeps has said as much to me, so I know that this is something you're going to have to do...

Sheikah, answer the following questions, which I am asking you specifically:

- What is your night power?

- Who have you targeted during night phases so far in this game?

- Have you killed another player during this game?

I've revealed, and so should you. You know my power, you can work out my targets, and now its your turn.

My truth serum forces people to answer the question asked truthfully. If I ask a question, you must answer and must do so truthfully.

You can ask as many questions as you like and they HAVE to answer all of them? Not too broken then.

@Yvonne, not sure if it was covered or not - what did you do last night?

Waste. Total waste. Not only are all your questions really not hard to work out, you've missed the chance to ask someone like MadDog questions. You must know I'm town, surely? And that my info has either been revealed by Cube by way of proxy or by me.

I'm the one giving out truth serum, and your reasoning is absolutely retarded.

It's always in my interest to interpret in a way beneficial to me. Put it this way - some jerk uses an ability to force me to release info about myself. Naturally I'll want to dissuade them. More than a touch ironic that you would accuse me of threatening to reveal your power though. If I threatened you, on a comparable scale what you've done would probably be downright assault.

You're just threatening me with something you think I care about. Well, for the last two day phases I've been close to revealing my power anyway, so you threatening me with that doesn't bother me at all, and only serves to make me ask more questions of you.

Bollocks, you were adamant that you wouldn't reveal your power (CBA finding the post) and said no amount of quoting/mentioning would get this out of you. Which wasn't true really, as you've just revealed it now given you knew I would inevitably reveal it in a second anyway. You want to look like you've willingly presented your information to everyone, which is horse shit. ;P

Sheikah, answer the following questions, which I am asking you specifically:

- What is your night power?

Role and name cop

Notice how I've been sending Cube coded messages? Notice how be knew DuD was a role blocker, and seemed to trust me? Despite him since revealing he's a protector of some sort? If this fooled you, good. It made him look like he's less of a protector. And it made sure my info would surface if I was killed.

- Who have you targeted during night phases so far in this game?

DuD, Diageo, mr-paul, Cube

All my info is already out there.

Diageo is a roleblocker. Mr-paul was telling the truth about himself. And is evil. Cube is what he says he is. DuD is Bodge Job and can roleblock his targets.

- Have you killed another player during this game?

No.

Waaaaste.

There's loads of people here who've said fuck all brah!

This is all quite interesting, and I've definitely got something to say. However I think at this stage of the game with Peeps possibly ending the day at any moment, I'll chance the night and raise my issues tomorrow. Suffice to say, I'm not sure about either Dohnut, or Sheikah - but I can't say for sure who, yet.

@Rummy I agree, apart from where you say it's been interesting and you suspect Dohnut

Actually I liked the picture of the jester

Votes

MadDog (6): Sheikah, Yvonne, DuD, EBENEEVIL SCROOGE, Diageo, Santa Soniclaus

Majority is 6

Once the agents had collected their toys and returned them to the pram, they turned on Agent A. They found him sulking in the corner of his office. He had been trying for days to get himself killed so he can end his life without his family losing out on his pension money... but with this lynch, he has failed his task.

Agent A has been lynched. He was neutral and had to be night-killed in order to win. MadDog is no longer in the game.

Day Five Has Ended

10 Players Remaining:

@DuD

@Yvonne

@Nintendohnut

@Diageo

@Sheikah

@EEVILMURRAY

@Cube

@Jimbob

@Rummy

@mr-paul

MIA:

Marcamillian

Jonnas

Jon Dedede

Magnus Peterson

@MadDog

Night Five

NIGHT FIVE

Agent Z was patiently waiting for his machine to recharge so he could use it in the morning. He was an easy target as he worked in the basement of the building next door to the MAFIA HQ. Something caught his eye and he looked round but there was nothing there… it was just a distraction. He was hit hard on the back of the head and died almost instantly.

Agent Z has been killed. He could investigate dead agents to find out their last action and sometimes more. mr-paul is no longer in the game. He was evil.

9 Players Remaining:

@Mr\-Paul

Day Six

Majority is 5

Edited by The Peeps

I think that since we've killed two neutrals and we've yet to see a good guy, then maybe we're going against neutrals? Maybe that's the informed minority?