NEurope
The Peeps

Cloak and Dagger II

yeah, agree with Sheikah, need to kill quiet mafia.

vote Maddog will remove vote when you tell us your cop result.

It didn't quite work as expected, absorbing the power counts as an action, so that took up my night.

I'm not 100% sure it worked, though.

I felt an electrical surge through my body, and somehow got info that EEVIL is good. This could be some mafia tactic to try and frame me, as EEVIL could be mafia, and it looks like i've cleared him.

I'm unsure whether that information can be trusted.

So you received info from peeps saying you still don't have a power?

Yet you also received info saying Eevil is good town? or good mi6?

was your post a quote? or have you left anything out?

Ooh, shit got real.

Additionally comments like this are pretty useless, if you're going to make your standard single 'appear active' post for the day could you tell us who you targeted?

According to the opening post, quoting isn't allowed, so they're not exact quotes.

Additionally comments like this are pretty useless, if you're going to make your standard single 'appear active' post for the day could you tell us who you targeted?

mr paul I think. But I don't remember why because it was so long ago.

I didn't really feel like telling you when you're just gonna moan about usefulness, mr grumpy no fun pants.

By the way Diageo as a result of my boosting I will know if you're lying. Let's call my question to you a good test of character.

It didn't quite work as expected, absorbing the power counts as an action, so that took up my night.

I'm not 100% sure it worked, though.

I felt an electrical surge through my body, and somehow got info that EEVIL is good. This could be some mafia tactic to try and frame me, as EEVIL could be mafia, and it looks like i've cleared him.

I'm unsure whether that information can be trusted.

Next question:

Now you have admitted to only just acquiring a power last night, why didn't you choose Jonnas's cop power earlier?

This is why I won't feel bad if you're town and lynched. Whatever way you look at it this isn't good town play.

A little concerned @Yvonne jumped on this though as both you and Dohnut are somewhat in cahoots (did you ever tell me why you chose to protect Dohnut?). Also a distinct lack of info from you and Dohnut. Given the closeness to the end of the game here I would really appreciate openness here. Again, like Diageo, I'll be able to tell if you're lying.

You should make your mind up about whether you support this lynch or not.

I did say why I protected Dohnut. From my own private deductions, I judged him to be most worth protecting at the time. Which was probably the right guess, considering the lack of a factional kill that night.

Diageo that's not helping your case. You don't know why, really? Pull the other one.

Look at it this way - mr-paul is now pretty much certainly town. Admittedly I suspected mr-paul based on behaviour, but the Mafia know for sure he's town, and that he can scan the dead. Seems like someone you'd want to roleblock.

You should make your mind up about whether you support this lynch or not.

I did say why I protected Dohnut. From my own private deductions, I judged him to be most worth protecting at the time. Which was probably the right guess, considering the lack of a factional kill that night.

1. Definitely support the lynch, that's clear, but why do you?

2. More importantly WHY did you judge him most protectable at the time? I find this very hard to believe, that you would protect him over me or Cube. What info do you have?

Anyway. Now you're here, and seem to have some info, please share you're character and targets. I've been a good provider of info here, I'd appreciate something in return.

Also Yvonne I don't think you were right for protecting Dohnut. It think it's pretty clear why there was no kill that night and why I have not been killed since (despite having a pretty damn good power). I find it very unlikely that your protection stopped the kill.

Edited by Sheikah
Automerged Doublepost

Can you focus your questions on one post instead of dispersing it among more than one. I don't really understand what you're saying.

Can you focus your questions on one post instead of dispersing it among more than one. I don't really understand what you're saying.

I don't think it's hard to follow, posts can't be edited to reinclude info and if someone posts in between then there won't be an automerge. Hence more than one post.

I was saying that I don't believe that you don't remember why you targeted mr-paul. That implies that you aren't really putting thought into the game which is out of character for you.

I don't think it's hard to follow, posts can't be edited to reinclude info and if someone posts in between then there won't be an automerge. Hence more than one post.

I was saying that I don't believe that you don't remember why you targeted mr-paul. That implies that you aren't really putting thought into the game which is out of character for you.

Out of character or not, I can't remember why I did it. I didn't remember he looked at corpses. And you're right, I'm not paying attention.

@Nintendohnut and @Yvonne I'm re-stating the need for role and target reveals given the end of the game is likely near.

We know a good few people's roles and Dohnut I was forthcoming about my targets and role so far.

I have the ability to track player's movements.

N1 - Maddog targeted no one

N2 - Diageo targeted EEVILMURRAY

N3 - I target Dohnut after getting boosted by Magnus

N4 - Jimbob targeted Cube

Nothing personal but I would typically protect Dohnut given no more information than "I can protect" and "I think Dohnut is town". I'm not saying what I think he is unless he wants to come out with it.

Which I don't.

There's no point in me revealing. I think Sheikah knows what my power is, and I'm very confused as to why he wants me to reveal it.

What we DO need is a list of all the remaining players and their claimed powers. Then we can work out who needs to be questioned. I know, of course, that I will be on that list, but I can't really understand why I am the focus of all this attention to get me to reveal my power when there are certainly others who haven't come forward with theirs.

We need to hear from everyone else today. We should also find out who has been truth serum'd - nobody has come forward yet, so either they just haven't posted or the player is keeping it quiet. The only reason for that would be that they are evil I would think, so we need to track down who it is.

Oh and Sheikah is clearly bluffing with his 'I'll know if you're lying' claim. He can lie detect every single post of the day phase? Not likely!

I can detect lies in a post I choose to detect today due to my interrogation powers being enhanced by Magnus's serum, Dohnut. Very odd that you would try to debunk something useful for town when it's obvious I'm a townie. Why would a townie suggest such? Very idiotic.

@Nintendohnut the game is pretty much over and I DO want to know your role as I don't know it. Given the protector and role cop is known to the Mafia (as well as a handful of claimed trackers, and potentially even a cop!) I hardly think you'll be top of the hit list. The more I know about you the more likely I am to trust you.

@Yvonne your list is pretty fishy to me. Not only has a lot of that info already been revealed, where it hasn't the people involved are some of the least trustworthy.

Anyway I'm trying to get to the bottom of what Dohnut has that is so worth protecting. I know of a town protector, the cop is dead, I know of the role cop - but he's more worth protecting than all these?

The something Sheikah has said that has really bothered me today.. not gonna point it out, but it was stupid for someone town to do.

I wanna get to the bottom of this MadDog thing, so I'm not letting it brush aside, but..

I targetted Diageo last night, but recieved info on Mr-Paul. so there is a redirector hiding about? OR more likely it was due to Diageo targeting him? either way I don't believe we will hear anything from mr-p today If I've interpretted my info right.

Diageo is this to do with you? who else targeted Mr-paul last night?

Sheikah, you have everything on me, and I think dohnut is definitely worth protecting.

DuD, nearly everything you have done this game has bothered me, so we're a few steps closer to being equal. :p

^ You're not paying attention DuD, I already stated that I targeted mr-paul and I'm quite sure he's town.

I'm only going to answer questions I haven't been asked yet.

You're going to get one you've already been asked but haven't yet answered.

Is this a Christmas or a mafia thing?

@EVENEEVIL SCROOGE that was just me mentioning you guys with different usernames because it was your old names in the Peeps day post, so you might not have gotten the mention

@EBENEEVIL SCROOGE ahh typo

I'm not questioning Mr -paul, for what is worth I believe he is town too.

what I'm saying is either I was redirected (which I doubt) or I got my info due to diageo targetting mr-paul.

I think Mr-paul has been silenced and I think it might have been Diageo?

I can detect lies in a post I choose to detect today due to my interrogation powers being enhanced by Magnus's serum, Dohnut. Very odd that you would try to debunk something useful for town when it's obvious I'm a townie. Why would a townie suggest such? Very idiotic.

@Nintendohnut the game is pretty much over and I DO want to know your role as I don't know it. Given the protector and role cop is known to the Mafia (as well as a handful of claimed trackers, and potentially even a cop!) I hardly think you'll be top of the hit list. The more I know about you the more likely I am to trust you.

[.....]

Anyway I'm trying to get to the bottom of what Dohnut has that is so worth protecting. I know of a town protector, the cop is dead, I know of the role cop - but he's more worth protecting than all these?

Not idiotic. You kept telling different people you could tell if they were lying. You implied that you could tell when everyone was lying. Which you can't.

I'm not roleclaiming. You can mention me, threaten me, whatever, but I'm not roleclaiming. Have fun getting to the bottom of it - everyone who has worked it out so far is just as unlikely to claim my role for me, because they know it's stupid to do so. If you work it out, you will trust me. If you then post it in the thread, you're an idiot.

Who else do we know nothing about? Perhaps put equal pressure on them, rather than focusing all your attention on one person.