N-Europe

Destiny

Dog-amoto

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings Guardians! After running the weekly heroic with Daft and Dan_Dare (and on Dan's suggestion) I have signed up here with the hope of some Raid/Nightfall participation in the future. I did run Crota, filling a gap, with some of you guys a while back which brings my Raid total to......... 1! Keen to try VoG for fun. Anything really!

@lostmario @Agent Gibbs @MilaGi @Eddage @Map

Raid at 19:00 tonight

Cool but there a good chance I can only play until 9pm maybe 9:30pm - I'm on call for gritting and it looks like it will be -1 so I'll probably be out (was out from 2:00am to 7am this morning eek!) but we should be able to polish off the raid in 45min to an hour, and have time for a vault of glass too (I really want an Atheons epilogue)

Some good raid progress last night.

Rez and I reached 32. Hurrah!

Eric and I also got our grubby mitts on Black Hammer. There was much rejoicing.

A few weeks in and it's pretty clear the new loot system is a big improvement. The more reliable armour drops combined with the 1/1 material exchange have made the jump to 32 so much less stressful.

I am going to set up a date for Crota's Raid on hard mode, let's say Saturday at 8PM as that removes most people's work commitments. I think we might really need L32s given we'll be a level behind anyway. Luckily tonight I'll be L32. :)

Anyone's free to signup (bring your alts if you main is in another group), L32s definitely preferable but let's see how it goes:

[sheikah]

[free]

[free]

[free]

[free]

[free]

@Zell @Map @Shorty @Eddage @Deathjam @Daft @DriftKaiser @Dan_Dare

I am going to set up a date for Crota's Raid on hard mode, let's say Saturday at 8PM as that removes most people's work commitments. I think we might really need L32s given we'll be a level behind anyway. Luckily tonight I'll be L32. :)

Anyone's free to signup (bring your alts if you main is in another group), L32s definitely preferable but let's see how it goes:

[sheikah]

[free]

[free]

[free]

[free]

[free]

@Zell @Map @Shorty @Eddage @Deathjam @Daft @DriftKaiser @Dan_Dare

I'll sign up for now but that's tentative as I'm supposed to be going out sometime this Saturday

Edit: Max I can reach is 31 :(

Count me in @Sheikah. I'll be on my Titan. I think we'll need to be 32 but we'll see over the week what the general consensus is.

A few weeks in and it's pretty clear the new loot system is a big improvement. The more reliable armour drops

Tbh I think it's more a case of RNG being in your favour this time, plus alts. Remember, Eddage got all the gear in one go on VoG. I haven't got anything in my last 3 raids except double ups of Black Hammer and Light of the Abyss.

Edited by Shorty

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!