N-Europe

Destiny

Dog-amoto

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone around tomorrow for Nightfalls? Also pretty keen on doing a Raid at some point this week. Don't mind which one, just want to have a bit of fun. I've also finally levelled up a Hunter so I'm keen on getting him equipped with some Raid gear ready for when the new DLC drops.

I'll be around on Fri, Sat or Sun for doing a Raid :)

@Zell - I'm around tonight for Nightfalls if you want?

Sounds good! Anyone else around tonight? I'll be on from around 8.

Let's do it Friday then. Let's say 8:15 PM so everyone has chance to get back. Good with everyone? Hard mode Crota?

I can do Friday too.

Just saw the livestream.

They did a great job with the Legendary weapons and gears so you can increase their max attack and light with a new Material called Etheric light and you can get them from Nightfalls, Prison of Elders, Trials of Osiris, Events like Iron Banner and Crucible. Exotic Weapons/Gears will still need Exotic Shard to increase their max attack and light as usually.

Also you can use The Speaker to exchange all materials from Ascendants to Radiants to Motes to Glimmers like you did with Eris for Radiant materials.

You can reforge the HoW legendary weapons with Gunsmith that randomly give you better perks but resets the upgrade paths though.