N-Europe

Destiny

Dog-amoto

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever since I got Black Hammer, I don't think I've equipped my Icebreaker once. Which is shocking considering how much I relied on it, of thought I did. Gjallahorn for days now, it's a true beast. And with a shoot-to-loot scout rifle, it's insane.

@MilaGi @Map @Agent Gibbs @ReZourceman

Good start guys, think that last run proved MilaGi is fine with the sword, just Map letting us down :heh:

Finish him off at 8 tomorrow, DriftKaiser hopefully that's okay for you?

See/Hear you all at 8 tonight when we will band together as brothers and rise to the challenge and rid this world of Crota*, we shall not surrender, we shall not give in, no we will emerge victorious

*until the reset

@Blade @lostmario, Will you two fine young gentlemen be up for a raid this week or should i buy Monster hunter myself, if i am to party up with you?

I'm soooooo bored at work

See/Hear you all at 8 tonight when we will band together as brothers and rise to the challenge and rid this world of Crota*, we shall not surrender, we shall not give in, no we will emerge victorious

*until the reset

@Blade @lostmario, Will you two fine young gentlemen be up for a raid this week or should i buy Monster hunter myself, if i am to party up with you?

I'm soooooo bored at work

Here's hoping it doesn't take us very long :) we got pretty close last night!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!