NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

You have any idea how many runs, how many raids people have done and still not got a Gjally? :p How about Fatebringer, got one of those yet?

I reckon @Eddage's monitor will no longer be functioning haha

I reckon @Eddage's monitor will no longer be functioning haha

Thankfully I stopped giving a shit about this whole game a while ago.

House of Wolves, in my opinion, was an awful piece of DLC and completely killed the game for me.

Chasing RNG is the worst thing in this game. It turns everything sour.

Trials of Osiris and the well implemented exotic bounties are the saving grace of HoW.

Anyone want to do Skolas lvl 35 tonight?

Or Crota Hard?

Destiny_20150714223042_zpsb9hokrha.jpg

Took this during Tuesdays raid on Crota. Game messed up, enemies were not attacking but you could kill them. Spot of dancing in order me thinks.

Sad about the Gjallahorn but I think it's a pretty good patch overall.

The Lord of Wolves buff (x3 its current recovery buff) is awesome.

God damn they screwed everyone of my good weapons! surely to combat Gallahorn's prevalence, the answer would be to provide a few comparable alternatives rather than just nerf it?

Icebreaker i'm not too bothered about as it was originally that slow, then got buffed (iirc)

Black Hammer i can live with, it was far less useful since the last tweek, so i'll just keep high reserves

overall though its good, and the nerfing of Thorn made me actually consider playing Destiny again once i've got those last 15 trophies on Arkham Knight

I don't think they ever shortened Ice Breaker's recharge speed, I've had one since the third day of the game.

That's actually the biggest kicker for me, although I don't get my IB out much anymore, it's still a god-tier weapon, but 8 seconds sounds way too long.... They could've at least increased the chance of automatically refilling a round.

The Black Hammer nerf actually sounds fine to me. It's really not that bad. 18 shots then you just have to source some ammo, hardly the end of the world.

Can't believe some other guns didn't get any buff, like No Land Beyond and Dragon's Breath.

I don't think they ever shortened Ice Breaker's recharge speed, I've had one since the third day of the game.

That's actually the biggest kicker for me, although I don't get my IB out much anymore, it's still a god-tier weapon, but 8 seconds sounds way too long.... They could've at least increased the chance of automatically refilling a round.

The Black Hammer nerf actually sounds fine to me. It's really not that bad. 18 shots then you just have to source some ammo, hardly the end of the world.

Can't believe some other guns didn't get any buff, like No Land Beyond and Dragon's Breath.

No land beyond did get a buff.

I like the changes. I hate using the same weapons over and even getting killed by the same weapons over and over. Let's have some variety and other viable killing strategies

O yea not sure how I missed that. I don't really mind any of the changes except the blanket effect on handcannons, which everyone was worried would happen when really it's only a few exotics that needed changing, and only in PvP. Did my legendary handcannons really need any kind of nerf? If anything they should be buffed in PvP to make them viable and increase the variety.

That and the change to Icebreaker. I just don't get it, they can't possibly have a stat out there telling them that people are overusing/breaking their ideal gameplay with Icebreaker. Especially since hardly anyone's using it now that they want an exotic primary/gjally equipped 90% of the time.

Icebreaker was already slow as fuck, no idea why they gimped the recharge rate even more.

I would say, it's more because people were switching to it for the ammo regen or solely using it because of that. At least when you use another sniper, you have to face the horde and acquire ammo or switch weapon. Will probably make cheesing Templar extremely difficult now.

Was too much of a crutch and requirement for some activities

Crutch/requirement? I can't even remember using mine for months :/

Cheesing Templar? You mean shooting him from the top platform? That's not going to change much... you're still regenerating enough ammo in the time between getting his shield down to hit him with the full quota of shots before his shield goes up, and there's five of you.

Although last time we did the Templar we did him legit and that was much more fun anyway :D

Crutch/requirement? I can't even remember using mine for months :/

Cheesing Templar? You mean shooting him from the top platform? That's not going to change much... you're still regenerating enough ammo in the time between getting his shield down to hit him with the full quota of shots before his shield goes up, and there's five of you.

Although last time we did the Templar we did him legit and that was much more fun anyway :D

Not aimed at people who have everything. I barely use snipers let alone IB. But more at the people who are relying on things and not building up the required set of skills for completing these challenges

Nerfing the Thorn, that is one nerf i'm pleased with. Too many use it in PvP, it was putting me off playing that mode.

Holy crap...I might actually waste money on that.

So...conflicted.

If they do a Warlock, I won't be able to resist.

@Shorty @Zell you guys up for Trials tomorrow? :)

Yeah, I'm up for it. Will be available from around half 7.

Yeah, I'm up for it. Will be available from around half 7.

Sweet man. I'll be on from somewhere between that time and 8. :D

Sweet Titan figure on the way.

I can finally get a Felwinters Lie :p

?format=1500w

http://www.worldofthreea.com/threea-production-blog/r01e98zn5zaedwh04d6ln8bzg4whs8

If I was made of monies....

Comes with a Shadow Price. Dat be old school.

*pats own Shadow Price*

Holy crap...I might actually waste money on that.

So...conflicted.

If they do a Warlock, I won't be able to resist.

Yeah thought the same for Hunters! The only thing is, Titans have a bulky look that lends itself to poseable figures, the other two not so much. Depends on the armour though.

Yeah, that's a good point. Kind of wish they sold the all the parts and weapons separately so you could assemble your own Guardian.

I'd be all over that.

So much.

I'm imagining the money-throwing right now.

Look like all Pre-order of Taken King will come with Suro Arsenal pack. Red/white shaders, an emblem and 3x Suro primary weapons.

Found out that everyone will even get the Suro Arsenal Pack on 1st Jan 2016 when the exclusive deal expired like Red Bull Quest.

Edited by DriftKaiser