NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Yep I am, what time?

Yeah I am!

Excellent! Shall we say half 8? (Don't really mind when to be honest, I'm around all day)

I'll be eating probably within the next 30-40 mins or so, will send you an invite when I'm about. :)

Edit: will be on in more like 30 mins (20 past 8 ish)

Edited by Sheikah

Phew, managed to get the 32 and 34 PoE done. A friend of mine whom was a level 32 helped, but wasn't much help seeing as that level in a 34 PoE is close to pointless. But ended up completing it, got some Etheric light which helped me level my Scout to the maximum level. And i managed to do the first 3 levels of Crota, the first was a pain.

Anyone up for PoE 32/34 tonight? Like at 7:30.

Think I maybe down for a 34.

Iron Banner is back from 10am today for those interested. I may venture on this evening, if anyone is interested.

Also need to add, i was randomly recruited by a few kids on Sunday to help with a Prison of Elders run and a Crota raid. Never have i felt the weight of carrying, and what was worse is that one of them got the Black Hammer as a reward, whilst i got yet another Glohoo shader. And i did all the work, gah i hate the loot system sometimes.

Edited by Jimbob

FYI Iron Banner starts at 10am PST, that's 6pm in BST :) Hope they have helmets!

FYI Iron Banner starts at 10am PST, that's 6pm in BST :) Hope they have helmets!

I'm definitely up for some IB... depending on the gear available!

I always read things wrong.

Thought 10am was a little early, but hey ho

Just drop an invitation on me for Iron Banner if I'm online. Need to hone my hunter skill. ;)

Did some Iron Banner last night, got sent a few hate messages from various players whom i latched a grenade to, resulting in instant death. Accusing me of cheating, but it was just lucky aiming. It was a good night.

Yeah, I'm up for that :)

Cool! Just need one more.

@MilaGi Drift is up for it. Start in 10 minutes? 7:20?

Edited by Daft

Apparently you get a new emblem and probably more if you log on tomorrow cos it's Bungie Day (7th July)

TriumphEmblem.jpg

I did hear about Bungie Day (as they are calling it), so i'll be logging on later (around 7-8pm) to do the Nightfall, anyone want to help out?