NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Yeah, me and Eric are ready.

Did the Raid first time with my Titan. Got two different bits of raid armour. And here's my Warlock doing it a sixth time, only got two raid gloves. FML

Damn. I got Found Verdict, the raid Chest Armour and The Last Word.

Holy shit, Tle Last Word IS AMAZING!! It's got custom animations and everything.

Now I just need some Raid boots and I'll be lvl 30.

Think I'm going to give Hard another go this week. Probably Thursday night. Anyone up for it?

Does anyone want to team up and do the weekly heroic/nightfall strike later?

I can do it tomorrow if you fancy it with @Blade and I?

Now I just need some Raid boots and I'll be lvl 30.

Think I'm going to give Hard another go this week. Probably Thursday night. Anyone up for it?

Yeah, I'm up for trying the Hard mode again.

I got the gloves on the first raid, the boots on the second and have an exotic helmet, so on the last 3½ raids (counting the one I couldn't join in properly) I've only needed the chest plate, and in that time I haven't even found duplicates of the armour I have already :blank:

Scored Praedyth's Revenge last night which is pretty sweet though, just wish I hadn't spent so much time leveling up my previous Void sniper rifle :p

Edit: I quite liked the mixup with Atheon. Makes it a bit more challenging but in the past, I was always the relic bearer holder before and had hardly ever fired a shot at Atheon so it was nice to unload a few slugs in his stupid temperamental weak spot.

Edited by Shorty

Like Daft, I got Found Verdict and the Raid Chest Armour. Also an Exotic Bounty for Invective Shotgun so I'll doing the Nightfall/Weekly later. Got a shift on Thursday so I'm out.

I won't be able to play tonight, but I'll be happy to play nightfall and weekly heroic on Thurs/Fri. Any takers?

Cerberus-Vae-III-nightfall.png?resize=276%2C340

Fucking lightswitch. =O

Maybe I'll join in yeah, the end boss might be a futile effort but there's some potential loot up to that point.

Nightfall Friday at 8:15PM?

I won't be able to play tonight, but I'll be happy to play nightfall and weekly heroic on Thurs/Fri. Any takers?

Cerberus-Vae-III-nightfall.png?resize=276%2C340

Fucking lightswitch. =O

Would be up for it.

Eddage, Map and I did two attempts at the Nightfall Strike last night. Both times, we got to the final boss room with no problems, but died on the final boss.

We did not have a great strategy to be honest - we would do the usual boss strategy of sticking together on one of the top platforms, but the problems would start when enemies would start spawning there as well. The biggest threats are the Psions who have Void armour and can OHKO you with their melee.

I need to search Youtube for some strategies and see if there's an effective "safe" space to hide and whittle away at the boss.

Under the ramp to the left of the boss as he walks in there is a safe spot (squeeze between the wall and the ramp and drop down into it). There is also another one under the other ramp on the left hand side of the room. 1-2 persons in each is a good idea. It's easy.

I can do it tomorrow if you fancy it with @Blade and I?

Sounds good, did have plans but they've been cancelled.

So who's up for the Hard Raid on Thursday?

@Shorty

@Dan_Dare

@Sheikah

Me +1

Need one more lvl 29.

I would love Fatebringer.

I'm available from 8.45. Probably too late.

Maybe I'll join in yeah, the end boss might be a futile effort but there's some potential loot up to that point.

Nightfall Friday at 8:15PM?

If you need one more for Nightfall on Friday, I'm there.

Under the ramp to the left of the boss as he walks in there is a safe spot (squeeze between the wall and the ramp and drop down into it). There is also another one under the other ramp on the left hand side of the room. 1-2 persons in each is a good idea. It's easy.

Cheers for that, did the nightfall solo using that safe spot tonight. :)

@kav82 @Blade, I'll be ready for the Nightfall about 8:30, possibly a bit earlier. That okay?

Sorry Eddage I ended up being out for the evening, my bad!

@Zell @Shorty I am being stupid. Totally forgot I am going back to my family's house tomorrow for the weekend, sorry. I might take my Vita to do remote play to log on for Xur though. I'll be available tonight...said I'd be up for hard raid but not sure whether I'd rather attempt that or do nightfall. I know nightfall can be soloed but it'd be quicker to team up. Edited by Sheikah

We could do both? If @Zell's free tonight around 6.30-7pm? I'd rather do the raid, and actually I don't think I'll be free tomorrow after all.