NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Xur has Patience and Time this week for 17 coins, really nice sniper with radar and cloak whilst aiming, I already have it so more coins for next week I suppose.

His next to the crucible quartermaster this week.

Edited by Map

Xur has Patience and Time this week for 17 coins, really nice sniper with radar and cloak whilst aiming, I already have it so more coins for next week I suppose.

His next to the crucible quartermaster this week.

Hmm, I might well pick that up, I've 17 coins exactly!

I'm getting close to level 26 now - would level 26 be high enough for doing the Raid? I'm getting very jealous of all you raiders and want in on the action.

Yeah you'd be ok if you were L26 and most of the other players are higher.

45 Strange Coin. Still waiting for Praxic Fire...

Might buy Patience and Time just for the Grimore Card.

45 Strange Coin. Still waiting for Praxic Fire...

Might buy Patience and Time just for the Grimore Card.

I think it'd be a good weapon to have around if there's arc burn active. Got this weapon from a nightfall the other week and it's pretty sweet.

If you wear the Jackolyte, you can buy the respawn altering item flight of shadows from Xur for one strange coin and all it did is add bats when you respawn. No clue on how to obtains those new sparrows atm

I think it'd be a good weapon to have around if there's arc burn active. Got this weapon from a nightfall the other week and it's pretty sweet.

I'll have a think. I just got a pretty sweet Dead Orbit arc sniper in a drop so I don't really need another.

If you wear the Jackolyte, you can buy the respawn altering item flight of shadows from Xur for one strange coin and all it did is add bats when you respawn. No clue on how to obtains those new sparrows atm

My Jackolytes don't work. :mad:

@kav82 @Eddage @MilaGi @Agent Gibbs @Map

Cheers for last night's raid :)

The final installment is due to take place tomorrow at 19:00. Please let me know if this is not convenient and it will be rearranged.

It was an awesome raid, i'll be happy playing saturday too, my girlfriends out so i can use the big TV and not have to put up with her wittering and corrie on in the background!

damn RNG giving you all decent loot, i'm swimming in ascendant energies now and all i wanted was shards (did get one from last night)

Hmm, I might well pick that up, I've 17 coins exactly!

That's nice. I'm missing the coins ;)

Really enjoyed the Raid again last night and looking forward to us finally defeating Atheon tomorrow! @kav82 @Map @Agent Gibbs

Happy with all the Ascendants I've been getting as I've been needing both (I now have 14 Energy & 25 Shards). Even more happy to finally get my hands on a legendary heavy weapon (Hezen Vengeance), plus the Prime Zealot Gloves :)

If anyone wants to help me with the Weekly Strike so I can get the 9 Strange Coins, then I'd be grateful seeing as I'm only lvl27 and could do with some help!

Plus, I really fancy buying that exotic sniper that you guys have been mentioning that Xur has!

Look like you can open the VoG door by yourself. No word on how obtain the halloween sparrows :/

Edited by Shorty

I never seen anyone talk about Hezen Vengeance. I have maxed mine out and I absolutely love it.

If anyone wants to help me with the Weekly Strike so I can get the 9 Strange Coins, then I'd be grateful seeing as I'm only lvl27 and could do with some help!

I'll run the weekly heroic with you, let me know when you want to do it.

I never seen anyone talk about Hezen Vengeance. I have maxed mine out and I absolutely love it.

Me and @MilaGi both got this last night, looking forward to trying it out.

Anyone fancy doing a raid with me today?

You'll all have collected most of the loot with your raid groups last week so probably won't be much interest but I'll asking anyway.

RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID!

Looking forward to it tonight!

Anyone fancy doing a raid with me today?

You'll all have collected most of the loot with your raid groups last week so probably won't be much interest but I'll asking anyway.

I might be able to join you with my Titan and. I have a friend who's a lvl 29 Hunter who's never done it but really wants to. Think he might be free tonight.

Can we do another raid on Tues? I missed it last week because of the disconnection issues.

Can we do another raid on Tues? I missed it last week because of the disconnection issues.

Count me and Eric in.