• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VOTESINGS

Jonnas (3) - Diageo, Marcamillian, Magnus Peterson

mr-paul (1) - mr-paul

Jon Dedede (1) - Jonnas

MAJORITAH IS 5, NOT YET REACHED.

Day shall be extended to compensate for long night sleepies. Shall end tomorrow night around 11ish, whenever I get home from GameCityNights.

So mr-paul definitely isn't voting for himself, then?

So, unless someone is deliberately staying quiet, which I doubt, mr-paul didn't target anyone with his voting power. So what's going on with that then? Jon Dedede isn't a roleblocker, but mr-paul didn't boost anyone.

My suspicions have just shot up MASSIVELY for both mr-paul and Jon Dedede for attempting to give him an alibi.

I strongly urge people to vote for mr-paul. Prove that I'm wrong, @Jon Dedede and @Jonnas, by lynching mr-paul.

Also @Magnus Peterson, @Diageo if you can go with this we can lynch a mafioso. mr-paul MUST have killed last night, and my investigation only backs up the theory.

Sorry, when I said to Jon Dedede and Jonnas to prove me wrong, I meant prove my suspicions about them both wrong by voting for someone I am sure is evil. Not 'prove I'm wrong about mr-paul', obviously.

Third post:

To me the mafia must be

mr-paul

Jon Dedede

Jonnas

But I'd rather get rid of mr-paul before either of the other two.

If neither of them vote mr-paul it pretty much proves it, too. Jon Dedede is viewing the thread now so fingers crossed.

I'd like to hear if Mr-Paul has anything further to say before I vote for him.

Oh of course you would, but he's been absent for a long time and if he is evil, probably won't appear again before the end of the day. But I'm sure you know that, which is why you aren't voting now.

Even if he does post, will you be back in time to vote? And what could he say to change things, anyway? He clearly didn't boost anyone last night as nobody has been boosted, and you're not a role blocker. Everyone else is mentioned in the write-up.

To me you've just confirmed that you're evil. At least put a pressure vote on to get him online to talk, otherwise he just won't show up.

Even if I change to mr-paul, will we have time to change the other two, and be able to convince them as well?

Although I really like to get rid of mr-paul because the vote thing could fuck us over. But the majority is just barely 4, and if we don't kill a mafia tonight, we're done for. So I think we should go for the safe option and take Jonnas out. Since the votes are already there. I agree with your mafia pick though Nintendonhut.

With the Jon Dedede vote I can change to Vote mr-paul with a little more confidence.

Haha just read back through the thread. The day before Yvonne was killed he was asking a lot of questions of Jon Dedede. We've been foolish not to follow them up. Yvonne thought that he killed on night 2 and I think Yvonne was absolutely right. The Australian businessman isn't mentioned that night, and Jon Dedede conveniently claimed that he couldn't reach his target. Yvonne specifically said that he thought the businessman was the killer before Jon even posted, and was asking him questions about it when the day ended. I can't believe we didn't pick up on it sooner, Yvonne must be looking at the thread and tearing his hair out!

@Marcamillian I'm sorry, having read back through the thread I think I was wrong about you. To be honest my primary suspicion was in the fact you just hadn't revealed anything about yourself. However, I am very, very confident about this lynch and I really think you should go for mr-paul. I am positive he is the killer from last night, and lynching him will also help me a great deal in working out whether my power is correct. We need to reach majority today and I really think mr-paul is the best option. With Diageo online to change his vote now we only need two more. It's going to be close but we can do this.

SECOND POST: Just seen that Jon has changed his vote. He's dropped down my suspicions slightly with that... still suspicious but less so if he's voting for a mafioso.

THIRD POST: Both Jonnas and Magnus Peterson are viewing the thread. We could complete this lynch now, guys.

I'll change my vote if it's the last needed to lynch mr-paul; we've got until 11pm Thursday. I'll keep an eye on proceedings.

I'm just finding it hard to trust you Nintendohnut. Also, Diageo, for that matter. You may both indeed be town, but I'm being very cautious - I'm scared of being duped into lynching a townie at this point in the game. If Marc changes vote, I'll likely follow suit.

Also, I've been quietly suspicious of Jon Dedede for a couple of days, myself. No information on him other than his character, though - which he has now revealed, and I can confirm to be true; not that it matters. He has been awfully quiet this game, even if he 'hasn't been susccessful with his targets'. Very queer...

Haha now I'm starting to doubt myself because my two biggest suspects are voting for my other biggest suspect.

Weirdly, Jimbob claims to have been target-swapped last night from mr-paul to Marc. I totally missed that earlier, but how could that be the case? Whose power is that?

Remove vote

I actually want to hear what Marc has to say about all this before we finish anyone off. And, seeing as we're one from majority a full 24 hours before the day ends we can survive for a while. I'll put my vote back on when Marc's shared his thoughts, and confirmed whether or not he was boosted by Jimbob last night.

By the way, I don't think anyone else should remove their vote yet or anything, I just want to check with Marc whether he was boosted, and see what he thinks of this lynch with two big suspects going along with it. Keep your votes for now and I'll replace mine tomorrow (probably around 2pm, even if Marc hasn't had a chance to get online)

By the way, I don't think anyone else should remove their vote yet or anything,

Seriously? You keep mentioning me to say whatever, or to "vote for mr-paul to prove you're town" and when I finally go with it, you backtrack?

Change Vote: Jon Dedede

Because you gotta be kidding me.

As I clearly said, I'm not back tracking. I am using the day phase to its full extent, and getting as much as possible. And when we have got as much as possible from the day I will replace my vote.

But seeing as we're two from majority again, I'll go for Vote: mr-paul

Incidentally, the reason I am not rushing this is because the game is hanging in the balance. If we get this wrong, we lose. If we get it right, the mafia loses. And yes, this one is on me - if mr-paul is town I've basically lost the game for myself and the rest of the town. So that's why I'm slightly hesitant, especially when the two people I suspect most are following my vote. But perhaps that was the plan, who knows.

I think mr-paul is evil, and that he should be lynched, and while the votes have made me question myself slightly, I still think it's the right choice. So yeah, let's just do it. My moment of weakness has passed. If we lose because this is the wrong lynch I will accept that responsibility, but I am confident that I'm right.

Also, if mr-paul didn't want to be lynched, he should've posted more in the last week. Inactivity kills these games.

Anyway @Jonnas (sorry for the tag but this won't register as a new post so might be missed), what are you even hoping to achieve by voting for Jon Dedede? He's obviously not going to reach majority today, and your orignal vote was because he wasn't posting. Well, he's posting now, so mission accomplished! But why vote for him again instead of someone who might actually be lynched today? Seems pointless to me, you might as well remove your vote entirely. Or just leave it on mr-paul.