NEurope
Hero-of-Time

EU Nintendo Direct 13th September 3pm

WOW:

"Sorry, N-Europe is under heavy load!

We're still ironing out some bugs with the new system. In peak-traffic times this may still lead to a little downtime.

Apologies for any inconvenience (please don't hammer F5!)."

Absolutely knew they wouldn't reveal the price. Fucking EU screwing us

I still don't get why they play it so safe by not setting an RRP. They got in trouble by threatening retailers not to price their software under a certain point, not for simply setting a recommended price.

Showing Rayman directly after NSMBU really was as a stupid move on Nintendo's part.

Agreed, NSMBU looked pathetic in comparison.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate! I've just died and gone to heaven.

Why? It's probably a lazy ass rehash of the Wii version. I already own it for the Wii and am not putting another 700+ hours into a game I've already played. Wow Capcom you really broke your bo11ox this time. Nothing for launch and a rehash in March 2013. Take a bow next to Nintendo.

Too bad I have to go with the stupid Black Wii U to get all those extras. Really bad move from Nintendo right there. >:

Other than that, I'm happy with pretty much everything that was said.

...Also, did anyone else see Epic Mickey 2 shown as a Wii U title? Or was that just my imagination?

Agreed, Rayman looked pretty lame in comparison.

Fixed.

I am satisfied!

I will get Pikmin 3, whenever it comes out. But what should I choose for launch! There are just so many games!

Has this many games been released with any Nintendo system before?

Why? It's probably a lazy ass rehash of the Wii version. I already own it for the Wii and am not putting another 700+ hours into a game I've already played. Wow Capcom you really broke your bo11ox this time. Nothing for launch and a rehash in March 2013. Take a bow next to Nintendo.

Cant-tell-if-troll-or-just-stupid.jpg

And boom! Monster Hunter and getting the exclusive on Bayonetta 2! Unbelievable :o Oh, and a Wii U version of Epic Mickey 2 which was a pleasant surprise.

Still not buying one at launch but there's definitely stuff coming after launch to entice me, particularly MH and Bayonetta 2 :D

edit: The reaction to the Bayonetta 2 announcement in the comments on Kotaku is rather hilarious. Can only imagine NeoGaf has disappeared into a black hole from the news.

I love the fact that the user "Wii" is trash talking the Wii U cos it makes it seem like he's the jealous younger brother who hates all the attention the other one's getting.

I for one am pretty impressed and delighted.

Does the Zombi U package ALSO come with Nintendoland? Or is it a choice?

Agreed, NSMBU looked pathetic in comparison.

Showing Rayman directly after NSMBU really was as a stupid move on Nintendo's part.

I definitely agree.

+1

I am pleased so many new games were announced! It must have surpassed 10, maybe even a dozen? Few of them are interesting for me, but for Nintendo, I believe diversity is good (and an old, old wooden ship used during the civil war).

Cant-tell-if-troll-or-just-stupid.jpg

Are you stupid? I own a Wii and 40+ games. I've owned every Nintendo system but my eyes are open to the BS this time around.

OH MY FUCKING GOD MONHUN3G ALL IS FORGIVEN!!!

Platinum and Nintendo sitting in a tree... :D

Are you stupid? I own a Wii and 40+ games. I've owned every Nintendo system but my eyes are open to the BS this time around.

Wow - so don't buy it. Get an Xbox.

In terms of launches it's a great mix of games and with the promise of new and exclusive games to follow shortly after.

Consider me excited.

Now reports of Premium being £280...think it'll be arund the 250-280 mark

£280 sounds about right looking at the US price.

They announced it's going to cost $350 at launch for the premium set, so I guess NoA need about... tree fiddy.

Your eyes have been closed all this time! How did one play all those 40 Wii games?

Considering that we've seen nothing about the Wii U's OS/online features outside of a quick 1 min long clip of Miiverse and we know absolutely nothing about how the VC works, how transfers work, how the account system works, backwards compatibility features or anything at all about the Wii U eShop, I would hope (and expect!) to see some of that stuff here (not to mention how online play is setup and all that stuff, along with the built in apps!)

Considering that we're roughly 2 months from launch here, they haven't exactly got much time left to show this stuff!

Nothing about the e-shop, Miiverse or any online stuff... What a surprise.. :awesome: