N-Europe

Wii Bargains / Stop n' Swap!

Retro_Link

0.jpg

This might work, it might not?!

(and yes this is really a thread for the Bargains Board, but I'm a rebel!... with a cause) :p

Let's face it, money's tight!

But with the Wii coming to an end, threads such as the Top 25 Wii Games and Backlog thread have probably been reminding everyone of all the great Wii games they never got around to picking up or trying out, at least they have with me!

So I thought maybe we could have a thread in which everyone could post:

• Last Minute Bargains - there are bound to be some great deals out there on Wii games, whether on the net, or in shops and supermarkets.

• Swaps and Trades - Maybe there are games out there you still want to try but don't have the cash... Maybe you've got loads of games in your collection that you don't play anymore?

How about typing up a list and swapping/trading/exchanging/loaning them (however you want to sort it out) with fellow forum members? :hug:

---

Either way, at least I've found you two bargains for the day! : peace:

@Amazon.co.uk

De Blob 2 - £4.69

Punch-Out!! - £7.79

Edited by Retro_Link

Still after tales of symphonia for wii and shadows tale, any good prices on these

Good luck finding either of those cheap. Both seemed to have had a really low printing.

*shakes angry fist*

Man, that's tempting.

Here I am creating a thread encouraging the beating of my backlog and Retro goes and counter acts it with a thread with Wii bargains. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Just picked up Wii Play Motion for £20 at HMV. Apparently it's a nationwide offer, so if you are after another wiimote, and a red one at that, then snap it up.

Blockbuster in Birmingham are doing the same deal but £18.00 on both Wii play Motion or Flingsmash (But Flingsmash is white Wiimote not red)