N-Europe

The Best Mafia In The World (Tribute)

The Peeps

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking shifty and being sure doesn't seem 100% to me, but he's been quiet, and I'd be willing to go with that lynch. I still don't understand why anyone is at all suspicious of me, I have been behaving entirely consistent with my regular pro-town play

Obviously the 'being shifty' part was flavour in the note but it definitely said he was definitely mafia.

Animal, did you just get a random note from a random person or is it your power? Because if it is a random note, I'm not really willing to believe it.

I've been busy the last few days. Hanging out with friends, started going to the gym again and enjoying Tales of Graces f, also saw Lady Gaga last night. But yeah, no one still appears shifty to me.

Also, I don't think I need to say who I protected Yvonne. But the write-up makes it look like the intended kill wasn't that person.

Sorry, like many others I have been at work alot and trying to catch up. I didn't receive any info last night. I think tonight I should be a little more useful ;)

All this zombie stuff is very interesting. I remember I became a zombie in that game and won very easily, so want to avoid a zombie team winning this time! So is it Jimbob we believe to be Zombie Steve or have I misunderstood things? If so I believe we should get rid of him/ at the least block him, as zombification is very dangerous.

Animal, is this your normal power, or a message you have been sent out of the ordinary? If it is your power I would be willing to lynch and if accurate, I'm sure someone would afford you the protection you need to find more scum :) But if it is not your power, it is a bit harder. I would like to hear Dannyboy's response before voting, he is being awfully quiet.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, easy now! I haven't been quiet on purpose! I haven't even been on the forums the past few days. I've had other stuff going on.

First of all: I am definitely not mafia, and I am wondering where Animal got that info from - and why he's so keen to trust it. I don't know if there are more characters from the same games, but I recall there being a mafioso in my Colour Mafia who could send a message with anything of his choosing to any player.

Second of all: I was the one who was zombified last night. But the strange thing is, I have been told nothing else. Just that I now hunger for brains. No mention of a new alignment, no mention of a new win condition, no mention of other zombies. As far as I can see, nothing's changed.

Dannyboy, I've already said that it is part of my power so it's nothing to do with that. I'm keen to trust it because it's my power and I trust my power since I trust myself. Game's up, Danny. You're Mafia! J'ACCUSE! (...did...did I do that right? I don't think I did....)

Don't wait for a confession because you're not going to get one, all you will get is lies. I know I'm in danger in revealing what I revealed but as I said, I revealed it because it's useful to us. What you do with the information I've given you now is up to you but just take note that I did warn you and I did tell you if you decide to ignore it.

No, that's my point - no one confesses to being mafia, ever. So, instead of trying to convince him taht he is mafia, you need to convince everyone else. If you tell us how your role revealed this, you're more likely to get more votes andw e might be able to actually perform a lynch

With Yvonne here. You're in no danger by revealing your role, because if you are legitimate, you will be protected. The only reason to hide would be if you have something to hide, for example if you were a mafia member making this up and it isn't your role. Tell me why I should trust you, and my vote will go on Dannyboy.

I hadn't seen it was your own power. Which just makes it even more confusing. Is it possible you were redirected or messed with somehow?

Hang on ... another possibility is that I appear mafia when investigated. My role is ... quite frankly suspicious, which is also why I've tried to keep a lower profile. I hadn't considered it until now since it's not mentioned as part of my role, but it's possible I appear mafia under investigation. In fact it makes quite a lot of sense.

See, I am Cybernetic Mewtwo. But I am town. I just figured The Peeps had switched up the alignments, but it's actually quite clever now that I think about it; he's been evil in all the games he's been in (except one game where I think the alignments were switched?) - of course he'd be good in this, yet still appear evil. It's brilliant. Nobody would believe it. Which means I'll probably be lynched today, but I can't help but admire the role all the same. Well done, Peeps!

As for my power, it's a booster. I was wary of charging mafiosos and neutrals in the beginning while I was unsure of it's effect, so I used it on myself, but it seemingly failed on night 1, so I tried again last night. It "charged you up, and you feel power surging through your body. Next night you will be able to boost two people."