NEurope
The Peeps

The Best Mafia In The World (Tribute)

Then something is amiss. What exactly did your PM say for the result? Because you shouldn't have gotten through to Tales given the nature of my protection.

Can I quote? It literally just tells me who targeted whom, using their forum usernames.

Perhaps it's a resolution order thing?

Tales' power could be looked at in two different ways, in my opinion:

1) Scummy - to cause mischief and annoyance.

2) Useful - by switching people's powers, people can't lie about their roles, as someone else may end up with it.

Tales, which game were you originally from?

I have to ask Peeps, I'm a bit restricted in terms of what I can tell.

I'm going to Vote: Tales. In the unlikely event he is town, I don't trust him with the power anyway.

Tales' power could be looked at in two different ways, in my opinion:

1) Scummy - to cause mischief and annoyance.

2) Useful - by switching people's powers, people can't lie about their roles, as someone else may end up with it.

Tales, which game were you originally from?

I'm going to Vote: Tales as he could really mess things up.

Was I not clear? Mafia can have good looking powers and townies can have beasmuchpainintheasspossible power.

Vote Cube for the weakest excuse ever. He is barely even trying.

^ See, told you.

(I though Chrome closed on my previous post. Anyway my last post explains in a bit more detail)

I think you guys need to calm down, because I *also* need to check with Peeps, people weren't supposed to get through to my target at all last night. I'm not going to vote for Yvonne yet due to the reduced majority, but I'm certainly looking in that direction. Feels like he's just fished something out of the air from the information we were putting out there.

Tales, you can clear him. If I lynch him and he's town, you're going to be in the firing line. However, I believe Yvonne is lying.

Now you see how it looks to me like you're just going with information from the thread, which would have been avoided if you answered the questions earlier when asked. I'm not buying it now.

Vote:Yvonne

Tales what were you up to last night?

I targeted Rummy.

Yeah, just a lucky guess...

I wanted to hide that I could mirror track because it's easier to find someone who is likely to be targeted in a given night than to pick the killer out of the list.

You'll notice there is nothing to indicate the info I coaxed out of you two until I pressed you about it.

Votes:

Yvonne (2/4): uəʌəsʎɐɾ, Rummy

Tales (3): Yvonne, heroicjanitor, Cube

Cube (1): Tales

Majority is 8

Isn't jay still voting me?

You won't have noticed me targeting you. Did anything bad happen to you?

another one for your consideration

Oh my god Yvonne, you're making this so confusing!

Who else targeted Rummy, then? Just Tales?

Tales - when you've checked with Peeps please can you confirm your targets?

My biggest fear is that he'll find the mafia killer, swap powers with himself, and go on a killing spree :D

Tales is the only person other than myself who targeted Rummy. That's how I deduced he was the power swapped, and he does not deny it.

Anyone voting for me at this point is a damn fool

Oh my god Yvonne, you're making this so confusing!

Who else targeted Rummy, then? Just Tales?

Tales - when you've checked with Peeps please can you confirm your targets?

My biggest fear is that he'll find the mafia killer, swap powers with himself, and go on a killing spree :D

I cannot name or confirm my targets or my power. Peeps have said I can say the game I'm from, it's Cloak and Dagger.

In all probability, this is Tales' character:

The Plant - Agent 07, Arnold Townsend

You are neutral - You may permanently switch 2 player's roles each night - you may switch them back later if you wish, there is no limit. You are here to throw a spanner in the works. You have no agenda - you win if you survive, you lose if you don't. You may not reveal the identities of those you have switched - doing so will compromise your position and you will leave the game.

Oh goddam it I just found that myself haha. Should've assumed someone else would be quicker.

Neutral in that game, then. That's the only issue I have - Tale's power is only there to mess things up. Sure, he can help people 'confirm' that people aren't lying about powers, but equally he could end up giving the mafia kickass powers inadvertently.

I don't think we should lynch him now, but if we don't have a better lead by the end of the day I say we go for Tales and stop things getting really confusing. If he could confirm his targets during a day phase it would be fine (he could just come out and say 'I targeted xxx and xxx') but seeing as he's not allowed we're going to spend portions of every day confirming who has switched with who.

He doesn't, if you were paying attention to yourself you might realise that. I would also counter your arguments of having claimed truths to point out you then stated differently, and can later claim whichever you want to match the information then put out. It's a very scummy way to play imo, and I'll keep my vote on you. I'd rather keep Tales in the game for now as he'll be able to keep mixing things up, so that we don't know who's neccessarily got/can do what.

How is that strategy meant to help town Rummy?

Is it not about time to stop assuming this power must mean town and that power must mean mafia? It almost sound like this is your first game. I'm not mafia. That's all there is to tell. That's all I can tell.

There's your admission BTW. No denial, just claiming the power isn't necessarily a mafia marker.

So far everything seems to add up, so I'm not really suspicious of anyone at this point based on their behaviour. However, Tales's power does worry me, especially if he is neutral. What would his win condition be, then? Survive till the end? Or would he have his own agenda? It's not an obvious town or mafia power, hence my leaning towards it being neutral again.

He doesn't, if you were paying attention to yourself you might realise that. I would also counter your arguments of having claimed truths to point out you then stated differently, and can later claim whichever you want to match the information then put out. It's a very scummy way to play imo, and I'll keep my vote on you. I'd rather keep Tales in the game for now as he'll be able to keep mixing things up, so that we don't know who's neccessarily got/can do what.

Contrary to what you seem to believe, confusion is not good for the town, Rummy. Confusion is the tool of the mafia, clarity the weapon of the town.

Normally I'd actually find you very suspicious for wanting to keep things confusing, but I know it's consistent with your play style, so it doesn't really say anything either way.